~June Ladybugs~115 testers 23 bfp's!

June 9th for me (well, my surrogate) it's our first cycle of AI with her *fingers crossed*

UPDATE: Tested this morning... https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/images/smilies/bfp2.gif

It was a blue dye test, but it was 5 minutes after POAS. I'm taking the digital in two days.

Baby dust to all of you!

Yet another update: BFP with FRER tonight. :) Babydust!

Can you add me to June 4th? (tomorrow)

UPDATE: Tested this morning... https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/images/smilies/bfp2.gif

It was a blue dye test, but it was 5 minutes after POAS. I'm taking the digital in two days.

Baby dust to all of you!

Huge CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I'm sorry I confused my progesterone blood test with my test date. I'm not testing on the 6th. I'm testing the 13th!! Sorry. Can you change that for me?!! Thanks.

I've just got a bfp using a clearblue!

In total shock!

Good luck ladies! Hope June is your month :)

Big congrats...pics please!!

Plz can you change my testing date to the 8th when af is due. Thank you x

So exciting!! Congrats on all the BFPs!!! <3<3<3<3<3 and fingers crossed for the rest of us waiting this month! Maybe this will be a lucky thread ;) :dust:
I'm hoping for a BFP this month cuz ill find out just before our 2 year wedding anniversary... And I am planning on tweaking the way he asked me to be his girlfriend to tell him he will be a daddy when I do get a BFP. :)

Id love to join Dannixo! I wont be testing until Early July but I know I will test early! Can you put me down for June 30th? Thanks! I should be around 10-13 DPO by then depending on when i O.

Congratulations ladies..... Fx'd this is a lucky thread :hugs: xxxx

So exciting!! Congrats on all the BFPs!!! <3<3<3<3<3 and fingers crossed for the rest of us waiting this month! Maybe this will be a lucky thread ;) :dust:
I'm hoping for a BFP this month cuz ill find out just before our 2 year wedding anniversary... And I am planning on tweaking the way he asked me to be his girlfriend to tell him he will be a daddy when I do get a BFP. :)

That is soo cool!! nice, Good luck!!!

Congrats to all the ladies with :bfp: yey!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->