June Ladybugs 53 Tester's 11 BFP's

I'm out ladies...this cycle the witch tricked me....on to the next cycle

Sorry the witch got you Ronnie, still nothing here...I am kind of getting mad lol, no af but no positive...I just wish it would show up so I can go on to next cycle and try little harder....this past cycle was kind of a lazy cycle.

I don't know how to feel about it honestly...I just think I am getting closer and closer every cycle....I am glad I didn't go buy any tests this month, I like the expensive ones...lol....I am taking b complex so that might have been a factor...so July thread,here I come

I'm 10 dpo and had spotting several times the last couple of days, earlier today I had what could be considered light bleeding, but it has stopped. I also had a temp drop from 97.73 to 96.9. I hoping all of this is from implantation. So I don't consider myself out yet, but I didn't test. Wish me luck that I am pregnant! Thank you!

I'm 10 dpo and had spotting several times the last couple of days, earlier today I had what could be considered light bleeding, but it has stopped. I also had a temp drop from 97.73 to 96.9. I hoping all of this is from implantation. So I don't consider myself out yet, but I didn't test. Wish me luck that I am pregnant! Thank you!

Oh yea! Sounds hopefull. :dust: to you mom.

Oh yea! Sounds hopefull. :dust: to you mom.

I'm pretty sure it was af that being said though my temp went to 98.04 Tuesday and Wednesday to 98.24. It has never done that. Plus af is really light. So if my temp doesn't drop I may have to see my OB and find out what she thinks.

I'm so sorry hope it's both our month in July

I'm pretty sick of charting even though it's only been my first month and I hate taking clomid and still getting :bfn:

Hi Ladies :hi:

Just thought I would let you all know I tested on the 28th and 29th June and they were all :bfn:

:cry:

:af: Arrived on the 4th July :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"