June Ladybugs 53 Tester's 11 BFP's

:hugs:Hi ladies! Well I went for bloodwork yesterday at 12dpo and my levels were 42! The nurse said anything over 25 is considered pregnant! Today would be my missed period so let's hope and pray it stays far far away!!!!
Btw, does anyone know if there's a March birth club? I'm due march 7th, but will probably have a February baby!! Baby dust to everyone still waiting for their bfp!!:dust:

:hugs:Hi ladies! Well I went for bloodwork yesterday at 12dpo and my levels were 42! The nurse said anything over 25 is considered pregnant! Today would be my missed period so let's hope and pray it stays far far away!!!!
Btw, does anyone know if there's a March birth club? I'm due march 7th, but will probably have a February baby!! Baby dust to everyone still waiting for their bfp!!:dust:

Yay, FX! :D
Here's the March group, feel free to join us. :hi:

Sorry to the ladies who got bewitched this cycle

Fx and :dust: for those on to the next cycle and those who are still waiting

14dpo af day....still waiting for the witch....super nervous,won't test until tomorrow...fx...

Tove sorry af showed!

Thanks. AF showed up two days early and I feel very depressed. If I ovulate on cd 15 as I usually do I will be travelling with work during my fertile window in july, so we won't even have a fair chance next cycle. :(

Good luck to everyone else!

Sorry @smiley....here's plenty of luck to you on the next cycle
:dust:

Tove sorry af showed!

Thanks. AF showed up two days early and I feel very depressed. If I ovulate on cd 15 as I usually do I will be travelling with work during my fertile window in july, so we won't even have a fair chance next cycle. :(

Good luck to everyone else!

Tove you are among friends here. We totally get the feelings. I feel the same but I just try to focus on the positives next month may bring.
Many of us have joined the July thread.
Since you'll be traveling next month, maybe you can focus more on fitness or healthy eating. Just something to distract from the ttc stress.

Oh my goodness.... look at the numbers! 11 out of 53...puts us right on par with the 20% chance statistics!
Guess we are all normal. On to next month.

Got a peak temp so hopefully I o'ed yesterday

I didn't get a chance to buy testsyet, but will tomorrow morning and take one in the afternoon. Hoping I get a bfp to end the month on a good note.

mom2
cant wait to see if its a :bfp: fx that it is :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->