June Ladybugs 53 Tester's 11 BFP's

Missbx congrats!

Tove your chart is looking good and triphassic.

I really need to post my chart for u ladies that know how to figure them out I do t know how to tell if it's a good or bad chart

So woke up throwing up I guess it has to be some bug :(

I really need to post my chart for u ladies that know how to figure them out I do t know how to tell if it's a good or bad chart

Your ff chart?

So I got my BFP tonight!!! This was the first month I didn't take any meds for 6 months!!! no clomid or ovidrel so I know the test is the real deal!!! Yay finally!! :) I'm 10dpo today!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 14
Hi all I got my BFP yesterday. Can't believe it - maybe it was the pineapple core x

Congrats Bowmans and Jaysbaby for the BFPs!! :)

Missbx congrats!

Tove your chart is looking good and triphassic.

Thank you! I'm 9 dpo today and I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much. My only symptoms are heavy bbs and a little heartburn. I'm debating whether I should test tomorrow morning or if I should hold out one or two more days...

Hi all I got my BFP yesterday. Can't believe it - maybe it was the pineapple core x

Congrats
How does that work I did fresh pinapple with one of my boys in the tww but not the core....I thought the core was not edible is it too hard to eat?

Your ff chart?

I'm only 9 days in but once I fill it up a little more hopefully someone can tell me if it's good and yes ff chart

Congrats
How does that work I did fresh pinapple with one of my boys in the tww but not the core....I thought the core was not edible is it too hard to eat?

I started a day late so cut it into 4 - the core is quite hard but you soon get use to to it - Pineapple core helps with Implantation of the embryo.Pineapple Core has what is called bromelain that will help with implantation.

It might just be luck but it's worth trying.

The other thing I found out this cycle was about ewcm - I always thought as soon as you get it then you need to bd - this cycle we weren't able to and I was worried I was out but then I read an article that when you do get it keep bd for 1-3 days after and you are likely to catch the egg - again may be luck and nothing to do with it but it worked

Babdydust to you all xx

ill do the core but i know i did the fresh pinapple and brazil nuts on the tww abd it worked but maybe that was just luck also

and i did realize the whole ewcm that i was more ferile after it which screwed me last month i dtd a whole week too early :(

Brown spotting going on over here! Put on a liner and there's a little on there. The witch is coming! X

Congratulations Jaysbaby25 and Bowmans!

Afm: cd 14 today today, still reading low on cbfm so looks like another late ovulation to me.

CD4 now so 7 days we start to BD for 5 days at least and my herbal suppliments will be here before then. I will try to do this next cycle right

Congrats Jaysbaby25 and Bowmans!!!!!

I'm out! Onwards and upwards to cycle number 3! X

congrats to thouse with bfp:)

and sorry to thouse where the witch showed fx this next cycle we will all be lucky :)

Wow!! So many BFP's!! :happydance: Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months. Send the :dust: my way! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->