June mommies

Hi, I'm due early June too so am dipping my toes into 3rd tri.

I live in Bosnia just now but we are moving back to Scotland in a few weeks as I want to have the baby there. My DH will continue to work abroad though and probably miss baby's arrival. We have a five year old DD too.

Am currently feeling enormous - dread to think how big I am going to get!!

I live in Bosnia just now but we are moving back to Scotland in a few weeks as I want to have the baby there. My DH will continue to work abroad though and probably miss baby's arrival. We have a five year old DD too.

Where are you moving to in Scotland? Seems like there's a healthy Scottish contingent with June due dates!

That's too bad your DH might miss the arrival, is he able to fly over as soon as there's any sign?

Hi girls!

I am due June 13th with a boy and I am just so excited to be here!

I already have a nearly 20 month old girl. It's so funny to think that she has no idea about the baby!all of a sudden he is just going to be here! She absolutely adores babies and spots them a mile away and runs to see them! She gets so excited and is so good with them. She is very loving and kisses and cuddles them!lol!she is just going to love it!

We have a 4d scan on sat and I will post pics of him! Xx

im a bit behind you guys but im having a planned section first week of June so please may I join you :) This is my 2nd baby and will be my second section, 1st was an emergency for my little girl who just turned 2 and im now expecting a boy. Last pregnancy as im being sterilised this time as recommended by my consultant x

Wow where in Bosnia are you? :D:D I live in Sweden but I am Bosnian, born in Sarajevo. Oh how I miss that city :(.

Anyone feels like they are back in the 1st tri where time just seems to stop? I feel like I am back in 2ww and the wait is never ending?

I feel like i'vebeen an eggplant forever.

Wow where in Bosnia are you? :D:D I live in Sweden but I am Bosnian, born in Sarajevo. Oh how I miss that city :(.

Dobar dan! I live in Sarajevo, my husband works here but his contract finishes soon so I going home to have the baby. We've been here about 18 months and my Bosnian is still very poor, lol. My DD's is much better than me but she goes to a local school. How did you end up in Sweden, have you been away from BiH long?

Bumpycat: I'm moving to Aberdeenshire to stay with my poor parents, lol. DH will be in Kosovo so it's not too far but frankly I don't want the type of labour that means he can get here in time ;) I figure I can do the labour, from recollection of having DD, the days afterwards are harder so I would rather he came home when he can and spends a couple of weeks with us afterwards. I know it's not ideal but that's life, I guess. Of course, I reserve the right to be cursing his name during labour ;) LOL!

Anyone feels like they are back in the 1st tri where time just seems to stop? I feel like I am back in 2ww and the wait is never ending?

Me!!! I feel like I have been pregnant for a lifetime! 2nd trimester went a little bit fast, but now it feels like June will never come...just sitting here waiting :coffee: Although, with a lot more aches and pains!! Seems like as soon as my body hit 28 weeks, all the third trimester symptoms showed up, thought I was not going to get them :cry:

Morning all!
Grr I woke up with a stye on the bottom of my left eye yesterday and stupidly wore contacts all day not realising what it was till it actually showed itself late last night. Worrying I've given myself an eye infection and won't be able to wear contacts for at least another fortnight, I hate glasses :cry: I have zero depth perception in them and feel so off balance. I'm worried I'll trip and fall and hurt baby tbh. I missed the seatwhen I went to sit down out in the shed last night when I first put glasses on and OH laughed himself sick! So did I but then I realised how easy it would be to really hurt myself!

Aw Im sorry to hear that :( But I wouldnt worry to much about hurting your LO if you fall, he is pretty well cushioned in there! So give your eyes a break, and mommy a break too :) Haha. Just relax if you can and make your OH do it all =P

Me!!! I feel like I have been pregnant for a lifetime! 2nd trimester went a little bit fast, but now it feels like June will never come...just sitting here waiting :coffee: Although, with a lot more aches and pains!! Seems like as soon as my body hit 28 weeks, all the third trimester symptoms showed up, thought I was not going to get them :cry:

Me too. So impatient now. Just want time to fly by a little quicker as want to meet our little boy or girl

I don't feel like it's that slow, but then I still need to move house before Pip makes an appearance! Once Easter gets here then I think it's going to fly. I start my NCT classes in April and Pip has to stay put until I figure out the basics like how often everything needs to be done. Call me naive but i had no idea just how often babies get fed in that first week!

We start our NCT in April too, I'll be 30 weeks finishing when I'm 36 weeks... but the midwife just told me yesterday it's likely they'll give me steroids at 28 weeks in preparation for probably giving birth before 32 weeks!

Gosh your's are a long course. Mine start at 32 weeks and finish just over two weeks later. I am doing mine with mid-late May mummies though. The course that covers my DD finishes a bit too close for comfort for my liking!

32 weeks is still a pretty good age these days. My bf's son was 4lb 1oz when he was born at 32 wks, and he was out of NICU three weeks later. Will they induce you / elec csection or do they just think you'll go in to labour by then naturally?

Hi girls!

I am due June 13th with a boy and I am just so excited to be here!

I already have a nearly 20 month old girl. It's so funny to think that she has no idea about the baby!all of a sudden he is just going to be here! She absolutely adores babies and spots them a mile away and runs to see them! She gets so excited and is so good with them. She is very loving and kisses and cuddles them!lol!she is just going to love it!

We have a 4d scan on sat and I will post pics of him! Xx

Hi! Admiral765 I am due a boy on 13th June too!! :happydance::happydance:

Lovely to see so many June ladies on here!!

I have been getting pain in my left ribs and heartburn, also struggling to sleep through! But I don't mind, he will be more than worth it :cloud9:

Hope you are all well today!

xxx

Hey Hun!

I am gonna keep an eye on you, you better not go before me!lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe