June mommies

Hello Ladies, 1st June here!

Nice to see so many June Bubbas!

Who was just sayin 3rd tri is slow lol? I'll swap places with you. I feel like I've blinked and missed this pregnancy but I often hear that about 2nd and subsequent pgs, that they go by a lot faster than 1st ones. I didn't think it'd be true for me but so far it has.

Still got this eye problem and had 3 hrs sleep because baby was being uncooperative last night lol, it's gonna be a lonnnnnnng day.

Hey, hope you ladies dont mine me joining in :) Babys due on 10th June x

Hey ladies JUST hit third trimester :)
Time has surprisingly flown by even though I grumbled right through the second trimester about how slow it was but now time is flying past, in three weeks time from today I'll be 30 weeks WOW!!!! thats crazy its the last leg of the journey :happydance:
congrats june ladies xoxoxox

Got my 3D/4D scan tonight :) Here is the link with some pictures if any of you all are interested!
>> https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/908541-just-got-back-my-3d-4d-scan-3-a.html <<
Such a great experience! Would suggest you get it done for sure if you can :thumbup:

Coming to join you ladies! June 14th with a little boy named Jake. :)

Hi ive come over a little early. im june too!!xxx
well i was until they measured my little man 5 weeks in front of what he is
x

Hi ive come over a little early. im june too!!xxx
well i was until they measured my little man 5 weeks in front of what he is
x

I always measure ahead too, did with my first aswell, she was a big girl and I was induced at 39 weeks as my spine is bad so dr didnt think id cope with her getting much bigger. This time im having a boy and im big again but he will be born by csection in first week of June :)

I've been lurking on B&B since 1st tri too shy to post, but after a number of scares i've finally made it to 3rd tri - 27 weeks today!!! :happydance::happydance:and would like to join all you June mummies if that's ok. I'm due on 14th June, so think i've got a few bump buddies out there!!

Aww beanie don't be shy! All the girls are so lovely! You are due just a day after me! Welcome to third tri :happydance: xx

Hey Hun!

I am gonna keep an eye on you, you better not go before me!lol xx

haha I don't want to be early at all, I would rather he was a little late although I am sure I will regret saying that!!

Only 9 weeks left at work woo hoo!

What are all you ladies doing about finishing work?

xxx

All sorted. My last day is confirmed for the 11th May (36+1) and I will then be taking holiday until my due date (7th June). My maternity cover has been appointed, handover booked in and I still have to move house so will be taking a week off next month to do that. I can't bloomin' wait to be finished!! :D

I can't wait either :happydance:

My last day is 17th May, then I'm at a wedding that weekend after which I can (hopefully) alternate between putting my feet up and pottering in the nursery for 3 weeks before he arrives!

I can't believe I am in 3rd tri already!! so exciting.

xx

I worked from home a couple of days this week and its made me realise how ready I am to go! Work is getting in the way of life again and when the sun shines I find it very difficult to concentrate in this stuffy office!

I've been home sick today. I'm bored senseless, but I don't have the energy to do anything useful! I hope it's not so bad once I'm on leave ... but I'll take this over going to work even though I love my job normally. I just can't concentrate and I end up feeling guilty and useless.

Me as well! I am due on the 17th June. I cannot believe where time has gone. It only seems like last week I was having my 12 week scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->