June mommies

Gosh your's are a long course. Mine start at 32 weeks and finish just over two weeks later. I am doing mine with mid-late May mummies though. The course that covers my DD finishes a bit too close for comfort for my liking!

32 weeks is still a pretty good age these days. My bf's son was 4lb 1oz when he was born at 32 wks, and he was out of NICU three weeks later. Will they induce you / elec csection or do they just think you'll go in to labour by then naturally?

No, I think they're looking at a c-section. I would have liked to avoid it but I'd rather have a c-section if it means she can stay inside growing for a bit longer :)

I'm due June 3 although will likely have a c section the end of may since my 2 nd was emergency c section & 3rd was after trying to vbac! He was 10 lbs 5 oz and no gd! This is my 4 th son and last baby!

Another c-section here but I didn't want one :( My ob is against VBACs and it's too late to switch to the other one in town. I think he isn't any better either so there's no point :growlmad:

I'm due on 14th June, so think i've got a few bump buddies out there!!

Seems like a few of us are due on June 14th! Flag Day, in the US.

As for work, I think my last day will be May 17th, as well. We have a field trip with our students that day so I thought it would be a nice way to finish work.
However, I think I can even leave sooner because of days I have saved up.... Dont know if I will have the guts to do that tho. Cant wait to hand in my papers!

although I have not seen the OB's yet, I am supposed to be looking at the C-section for the 8-9th june, so closer to 40 weeks, I am looking forward to this pregnancy being over TBH so its one less anxiety by knowing the time and date that my wee girl will arrive into the world :)

Hi Ladies. Im due June 15th. Planning to work up till
2 weeks before. Baby has been doing alot of moving around recently, ending up
With a foot or fist under my right ribs! X

Had my 3D scan yesterday, but my little girl hid behind her arms, then when we got her to move her arms, she smooshed her face into my placenta :dohh: we could not get her to move! I ate a bunch of candy, jumped around, wiggled her, but she was just too stubborn, so I'll be going back next Friday.

Aw sorry that she was being stubborn! When we got ours on Wednesday, he was sitting in breech position, with his arms, legs and the placenta in front of his face! We were able to manipulate him a little and get some good face shots. Also, got to see him yawning and putting his foot in his mouth lol. I hope that you are able to get some good face shots when you go in again!

Morning all.
Ugh feel rough today. I had the worst upset tummy last night and was up till past midnight, I seriously thought I was going into pre-term labour or something with the cramps but it turned out to be, well, something else lol. Still it was horrible.

Ah bubbas that won't co-operate with scans, both mine never have grr. Had to go back with E as they couldn't get shots of his heart properly as he was facing the wrong way. Then he turned breech and stayed that way.
This one is apparently head down but they said that about Eamon :dohh: So not sure if I believe them. They are less certain of the gender this time and want it double checked but I'm sure their guess is right and he is a boy, they gave me 75% so I'm runnin' with that till proven otherwise.

I just hit 29 weeks and bub has been going wild I feel movements all the time everywhere, sometimes so uncomfortable when do they stop turning around? Anyone else experiencing this

I just hit 29 weeks and bub has been going wild I feel movements all the time everywhere, sometimes so uncomfortable when do they stop turning around? Anyone else experiencing this

My little guy likes to do this! Feels like hes having a party in there sometimes!! And then there are other days, like today, where he is quiet. Lol.

I'm due on the 19th June. Its all going way too fast for me. I have so much to sort out and most of it has nothing to do with the baby. Where are the brakes?!!!

Oh yes, I can relate! My babe is quite feisty! Sometimes Baby will kick, kick, kick, over and over in the same spot! I think I may be getting some baby bruises!

My son has been going crazy the past few days as well. Lots of movement, mostly at night and in the mornings it feels like he is stretching and kicking, punching, and headbutting all at the same time.

The headbutts are the worst, I gotta pee so bad every time!

Just came over here. I am due June 12th! I was getting some pretty feisty movements a few days ago but less big stuff the last 2 days.

my son is still breech so his headbutts are closer to my ribs and his kicks are straight on my bladder. Hoping he decides to turn soon. hoping my bladder can get a rest for a couple weeks.

I'm due on the 19th June. Its all going way too fast for me. I have so much to sort out and most of it has nothing to do with the baby. Where are the brakes?!!!

I'm also due on the 19th and feel so unprepared! I haven't done anything for the baby yet... been doing more for my 4 year old because we had to transition him to a big boy room... haven't done anything for baby's room yet! Haven't even done any kind of birth refresher courses, or anything... :(

Anyone else dealing with groin pain on both sides? It hurts to getting up, rolling/moving out of bed. I thought I pulled something, but it is in both and is not going away. hurts to walk. What is this? I am due June 19.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->