****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

OK, ok, I'm so impatient. I couldn't wait until the morning, so I've just done one of the Clearblue tests and guess what??? :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hope the :dust: spreads itself around generously in June. xxx

View attachment 214028

TerriLou I'm so happy for you....Whn you said that your BBs were wicked sore on the sides I hoped that this was your month.H&H9m:happydance:

Thanks Medea, its beginning to sink in now. When I showed the Clearblue one to Ian, he just smiled and said "so this is it then". He still wants me to test again in a week, just to make doubly sure. Of course I will, just for him, then I'll get that Doctors appointment booked.

I really hope June is your month too, but if, as you think, not, maybe next cycle, take MzSwizz's mantra and pretend you're rabbits. I'll keep my fingers crossed anyway. xx

Hi. Please add me Af due this Sunday. Will test on Sunday 5th!! 5 more sleeps.
Thanks for starting this thread. I need lots to occupy my mind to avoid poas.

I had my last period on April 30th and nothing yet now.We have been ttc for 3 months now.
I feel cramps, cold palms,chills and a bit tired with backache. I usually get cramps before periods but not other symptoms.
No nausea.But have white discharge. Not sure if I m pregnant. I will hopefully test on June 3rd if no periods until then!! Fingers crossed and anxious !!

Hi. Please add me Af due this Sunday. Will test on Sunday 5th!! 5 more sleeps.
Thanks for starting this thread. I need lots to occupy my mind to avoid poas.

Haha! You and me both...I'll add you now.:thumbup:

I had my last period on April 30th and nothing yet now.We have been ttc for 3 months now.
I feel cramps, cold palms,chills and a bit tired with backache. I usually get cramps before periods but not other symptoms.
No nausea.But have white discharge. Not sure if I m pregnant. I will hopefully test on June 3rd if no periods until then!! Fingers crossed and anxious !!

Fingers well and truly crossed for you. Hope its a BFP. xx

I'm feeling so crappy, I've vomitted 3 times today

How many DPO are you again Mrs. Felton?

According to the ticker I'm 1dpo according to every other cal and system I use I'm 3 or 6 dpo. Since its my 1st month tracking I'm trying to get a feel for it. I had sharp pains in my right boob on Sunday and then Saturday I was having slight cramps I think. Who knows could be a bug/flu?

For the puking maybe..but I don't think the flu is known for giving stabbing breast pain..lol..we'll see

My boobs have been a bit twinge-y and feeling warm for a couple of days. But here's a wee tip - don't google "hot boobs". You don't get much about TTC :rofl::rofl:

Congratulations TerriLou!!!!

I hope this is the beginning of many BFP's in this thread!!!!

XX

Still feeling sick today! BB's hurt soo bad.. can't wait till Friday! :)

Dust to everyone! Lets go BFPS!

:dust: :dust:

Hello Ladies,
I'd love to join you...makes things kind of fun this way. I'm currently following the SMEP (got my + opk on cd 12 and tonight is the last night of the three in a row nights). I will be ready to test around June 14th.

Very curious to see the stats=bfp for June.

For the puking maybe..but I don't think the flu is known for giving stabbing breast pain..lol..we'll see

Lol I guess your right, I had some more stabbing breast pain in th same boob today but really light. I'm assuming its to early to experience real symptoms?

Hi! May I join you all??

I am due to test June 28th if af doesnt show. I am nervous with this cycle as its my first clomid cycle. Be nice to have some company in the wait.

Bring on the :bfp: :happydance:

Start testing tomorrow, June 1st until the witch is supposed to show her head anytime between the 4th and the 6th LOBD ya'll!

:cry: BFN for me this morning :cry:

Tickers got me on day 1 but no sign of AF yet.

AF Due 6th of June... but ive been naughty and testing earlier hehehe... I have been getting horrid evaps on IC's Grrrrrr.... So ive gone all out and bought a First response Early test.... So fingers Crossed 5 days till testing... Gl Ladies and bring on the :bfp: x

Hey can i join you ladies? Was due on 27th May, had a negative 2 days ago, going to test again on the 5th. Good luck everyone x

My boobs have been a bit twinge-y and feeling warm for a couple of days. But here's a wee tip - don't google "hot boobs". You don't get much about TTC :rofl::rofl:

Lololololol...that's hilarious

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->