****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

my temp went up another 0.1 degree this morning to 36.9 and everytime i got up i went dizzy my cervix are still high and feel closed tested today and got a :bfn: i should have known really

my temp went up another 0.1 degree this morning to 36.9 and everytime i got up i went dizzy my cervix are still high and feel closed tested today and got a :bfn: i should have known really

when is your AF supposed to come?

Just an update.. i have been so sick these past few days.. definitely not normal pre- AF symptoms. I have also noticed i have had creamy CM every day.. its so weird because im never this "wet" before AF so besides feeling like im going to throw up all the time the CM is what is really standing out for me.. i hope to get a BFP so i can surprise DH in a special way for Fathers Day! fingers crossed! :) Oh and im 7DPO today FF says im 11_dpo. Im going with 7 for now lol.

Hi, well, I've said I will test tomorrow morning, so I will, but I don't feel very confident now. I still have really sore boobs and get the occasional dizzy spell. My back has been hurting, but I have an old back injury from an accident, so that may not be anything different to normal.

My boobs have been hurting for a whole week now and they NEVER hurt! I quite like them being ....erm.... fondled, but not now!!!

My temp went down way below the cover line yesterday, but it is above it by the same amount today. My chart is quite confusing to me at the moment. Feel free to take a look, the link is in my signature.

Hiya, can you add me for the 15 jun(DH's birthday as well).:dust::dust::dust::dust:to all

Good day ladies

The following ladies have been added. Welcome:

Kyoun009
Equess
Mom+TTC
Prepping
Twinkl3

Artiste - keep testing. If AF hasn't come full on yet then you're still in it.

MrsFelton - my surges usually last about 3 days but I take the first one as a sign to DTD early and often :haha:

Wow there really is a lot of us on the 13th...hopefully its a lucky day!!

Add me for June 4th!!! I O'd on the 19th of April and did the BD two days prior!!
Currently am experiencing a major acne breakout, back pain, sore legs, thorat feels phlemy, and I was terribly moody last week.
Praying for a :bfp:
:blue: :pink:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1303880400z5z36z14.png

So I woke up this morning to a sore throat and hot, its 90 degree weather here so I shouldn't have a cold or maybe I do. Anyway, according to my cal I was suppose to ovulate Saturday which technically makes me 2 dpo. Idk yet but I do feel crappy lol.

may i join as today is cd 1 should ov cd 16 and AF show on 29th of june, Not sure when testing yet

Morning everyone,

I have a conflicting story to tell this morning, I did the test as I said I would and I'm not really sure about the result.

Would appreciate some opinions. Sorry to those in the May thread as I've posted this there too, just want to know what you lovely ladies think?

Thanks in advance. :shrug:

IMG_1777[1].jpg

Terrilou what's your question???? It says pregnant right!!!! Congrats!!!

Its just that the First Response one is the one I would expect to show a positive response, but that still shows nothing.

I showed them to my Husband and he said "Thats good then". It was quite funny because he had only just woken up, so wasn't fully with it. I left him with that thought and came out to work. I wonder how long it'll take it to sink in with him.

I would say your pregnant congratulations. The clear blue one might be more sensitive. If your still unsure test with another FR in a few days.

Dont worry repeated testing even after a BFP is perfectly normal. I done 5 tests my first pregnancy just to be sure and even went to family planning clinic to have it confirmed lol And when I had to hand a sample into doctors I worried thinking it would come back negative.

Congratulations again wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy and beyond. x

:wohoo:OMG - Terri CONGRATS!!!! please confirm that you are Prego!!!!!:wohoo:

Ladygagafan - you have been added. there are quite a few ladies testing on the 13th

Kinberly17 - welcome you have been added

Momwanabe81 - welcome to you too - you have been added!!!

I got my LH Surge on Sunday and I always bd as soon as I get it so I wanted to wait until Monday to DTD..mix things up..Unfortunately I went to an adult cookout on Sunday, whivh involved a keg. Needless to say, the OH was extremely hung over yesterday and was in no condition to DTD. I waited for this day for 22 days and now it's passed me by.:growlmad:

I'm out before I've even begun this cycle and I can feel OV cramps even as I type this!!!This sucks!!!

I got my LH Surge on Sunday and I always bd as soon as I get it so I wanted to wait until Monday to DTD..mix things up..Unfortunately I went to an adult cookout on Sunday, whivh involved a keg. Needless to say, the OH was extremely hung over yesterday and was in no condition to DTD. I waited for this day for 22 days and now it's passed me by.:growlmad:

I'm out before I've even begun this cycle and I can feel OV cramps even as I type this!!!This sucks!!!

Medea, hopefully you have managed to catch the egg beforehand, his little fishies will last a few days. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->