****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

Starting to feel a few AF pains now, think I am probably out :cry:

TT84 - Yep, I agree with PP... you're never out until the witch shows :hugs: xx

Hello Ladies!!

Gilmore85 and TTC Sept2010 you have both been added.

Never too late to join :winkwink:

I hear you on the being tired of the TWW thing. This is my first time starting a thread and I had the audacity to miss Dtd at any point around my O day..imagine having a tww list up and running and not being on it...jeshhhh..I've probably mentioned that at least three times by now but I can't believe that I missed out on an opportunity to get preggers..it really burns my ass!!!

Oh well - I'll live vicariously through all of the many BFP's that should be passing through this thread!!! GL Ladies!

I hear you on the being tired of the TWW thing. This is my first time starting a thread and I had the audacity to miss Dtd at any point around my O day..imagine having a tww list up and running and not being on it...jeshhhh..I've probably mentioned that at least three times by now but I can't believe that I missed out on an opportunity to get preggers..it really burns my ass!!!

Oh well - I'll live vicariously through all of the many BFP's that should be passing through this thread!!! GL Ladies!

Just spend the next 2 weeks doing things that hopefully soon you wont be allowed to do anymore :) :hugs:

Argh, sorry to hear that Medea! Although, the couple of times I've had to skip cycles I take the oppurtunity to track my luteal phase symptoms. That way I know what's different and what's normal for me when I do get to try :thumbup: xx

So good news is all my test came bac negative and they don't know why I'm sick so it could be early preggo signs? Lol so I may actually be sick cus of it but its to early to test. Idk lades what to think right now.

Just spend the next 2 weeks doing things that hopefully soon you wont be allowed to do anymore :) :hugs:

Good Idea. I'll start with Captain Morgans and the Bruins game tonight :haha:

Congrats on the BFP!!! :)

Well it's finally June 1st and the witch is nowhere to be found! Thank goodness. :thumbup: If she doesn't show by Friday I'm going to test! It could be too early to test but the wait is killing me!.

Trigger shot happened today so I will have a blood test on the 17th. Should find out the week after if it worked Fingers crossed for all of us this month =)

Trigger shot happened today so I will have a blood test on the 17th. Should find out the week after if it worked Fingers crossed for all of us this month =)

o0o Good luck :D Keep us updated! hehe. :thumbup:

Thats good news!! I wish you luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->