****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

congrats terrilou on your :bfp: and Madea you will catch that egg. im still waiting to test im on 3dpo and im already wanting to test, but holding my self back lol.. goodluck ladies.

Thanks Terrilou - unfortunately I don't think I did. Actually I'm about 100% sure that I didn't. Guess I was meant to have a March baby. I hate to waste a cycle without trying.

Terrilou--CONGRATS!!!!! Looks quite positive to me!!!!! Please keep us posted!!!

so i just have to add im testing on June 6th... if my calculations are right that would make me around 9dpo... woohooo.. goodluck ladies

Thanks everyone, bought some Clearblue Digital tests at lunch time, so will be doing another test in the morning and of course, I'll let you know!

I'm nervous, scared and excited all at once. I have actually felt a little bit sicky today, but nothing too bad.

For those unsure, I am classed as morbidly obese and I have PCOS, so it is possible!!

its not impossible... my dr told me i have a 5% chance of conception because i had aggressive stage 3 endometriosis, one tube blocked and a huge cyst on my left ovary... he also said that my endo was going to spread to my other tube and block it also... im hopeful and im gonna prove him wrong... girl you have your :bfp: and im so happy for you gives other people who thought it was impossible hope :)

Hadn't been here long...but AF should come tomorrow but since I already took a test and it came back negative...if AF hasn't showed by friday, then I'm testing

I'm feeling so crappy, I've vomitted 3 times today

OK, ok, I'm so impatient. I couldn't wait until the morning, so I've just done one of the Clearblue tests and guess what??? :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hope the :dust: spreads itself around generously in June. xxx

Clearblue Pregnancy Test 31-05-2011.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"