****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

[/QUOTE]
Lol I guess your right, I had some more stabbing breast pain in th same boob today but really light. I'm assuming its to early to experience real symptoms?[/QUOTE]

Not true...Many women that got their BFP had breast pains from 2 DPO on ......fx'd

How is everyone feeling this glorious Wednesday?!?!?!

The following ladies have been added:
:dust:
HopingToB
ArmyOfUs
CJSG1977
MomandWife
Vicky.1

Welcome ladies. I pray this is your month

Savvy2413 - Hang in there. It's almost Friday :thumbup:
JulyBabe - you could have O'd late. keep us informed
Babee_Bugs - I wasn't sure if you wanted to be added but I added you anyways:winkwink:
Jesterface- did you want to be added? If so, the 4th or 6th?
Mrs Felton - How are you feeling?

Guess I'll get some work done..It's almost punch in time!!

Morning everyone. First day of June on the June thread!

I think I'm 5DPO today. I may have mentioned earlier in thread... I got the flu during ovulation week and my chart is all wonky. I had a low grade fever. Luckily, I did OPK's and I'm just going to go by that. It's been hard for me to get a complete chart. First I was having constant thermometer problems, now the flu. O'well!

I'll be testing in a week and couple of days. Looking forward to it. Good luck everyone!

Thank you for adding me!

Conina that had me laughing out loud! I did the same thing a few years back while in work. Trying to find x-men costumes for a party. Yeah, dont search that because its more men x-rated than x-men! LOL!

Nice to see so many in the 2ww! GL! I am waiting for ov...on my 1st clomid cycle.

I hope to see many bfps! Sorry to those the witch got already. :hugs:

Hi All

Meant to be testing on 4th June (have already been naughty and tested on Saturday and got a BFN) I am not holding out hope for me for this month although no signs of AF yet. She is due tonight or tomorrow so I have my fingers crossed!

Feel a bit deflated and tired at the moment, think I am just worrying!

Good luck to all the June testers and keep us posted!

TT84

Overcomer79 :hugs:

MrsG2010- Thank goodness for OPK's I can't imagine having only my, sometimes wacky, temps to go by.

LouiseClare - you have been added..welcome:thumbup:

LadyGagaFan - hang in there. only 12 days to go...I know, that does kind of sound like an eternity..but think of all the fun you can have symptom spotting from now til then. :winkwink:

so i woke up this morning had horrible heartburn i gaged because it was so bad it was about to make me throw up.. now im nauseous, achey and tired but can go to sleep... and i have a somewhat runny nose im 4or 5dpo..wooo

Af due tomorrow but couldnt wait. Bfn this morning. I did think the odds were low as it's out first attempt. Will see if af turns up during next few days. On a positive note I managed to sleep last night though after several days of insomnia!

Af due tomorrow but couldnt wait. Bfn this morning. I did think the odds were low as it's out first attempt. Will see if af turns up during next few days. On a positive note I managed to sleep last night though after several days of insomnia!

My AF due tomorrow too and I tested early and got a BFN, we are also on our first month of TTC and not hopeful but you never know! It took 3 months for us last time. Good luck and I hope you get your BFP!

TT84

Hi everybody. Joining you on the first day of our month O:). I just found this thread or I would have joined earlier.
I'm on my 13th cycle. I'm due to ovulate in about a week, expecting my first :bfp: on 21 June.
I see we already have a :bfp:. Congrats, TerriLou. I really hope you are the first of many this month.

Well I'm at the ER waiting to see if I have a virus or something :cry:. I still have a really bad runnny nose and my sore throat is gone. I have a feeling I'm out this month :cry: although AF isn't due till the 11th. I feel so sick and the ER givng me antibiotics.

aww girlie im so sorry ive been feeling bad to but i dont wanna go to dr...

Hi ladies :wave:

Too late to join? test date will be 8th June,

I've been having a bit of a break from TTC but back in business now and hoping to make alot of new friends as the ones i had already met on here are now new mommies feels like I've been left behind lol. had lots of tests done and turns out hubby has low mobility but doctors aren't too concerned and say we will get there in the end just might take us abit longer

Hi everyone :thumbup:

Hope I'm not too late to be added to the list! I'm planning on testing June 10th (16dpo I think). AF is due on the same day.

7dpo today and already bored of the 2ww :haha:

Baby dust to all of you :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"