****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

Looks like I'll be testing around the 27th

Congrats on your :bfp: Kmaenole, hope its a happy and healthy 9 months. xx

Hi ladies,

id like to join this june testers thread. I really though last month was our month but then :witch: came right on schedule. I was soo bummed. But after a visit to the doc we are ready to go again. Ill be testin June 20th. Good luck to us all and lots of :dust: if anybody wants to be testin and symptom spottin buddies let me know!

Congratulations, wow 2 days into June and already 2BFP's it's promising.

Thanks for adding me. I tested again this morning using first response (not the early results type) I dont know if I can count it as FMU as I was at the loo the back of 3 this morning too. I started to get excited when I could see a second line however it was white so doesn't count - so it's another BFN for me. I'm going to try wait a week or 2 if I can before I test again. It's whether i have the will power to stick to that or not lol.

:dust: good luck to all the June testers :dust:

<--- I'm Testing today Hopefully if Mr Postman brings me my HPT tests :) x

cd 4 and nothing for me yet. Have requested nights at work so we can do inseminations in the am. I have 4 ic so i think i will wait until the 26th at least unless have symptoms :D FX
And congratz and the 2 BFPs hopefully this brings us good luck.

Starting to feel a few AF pains now, think I am probably out :cry:

Im feeling af cramps :growlmad: but i also have sore bbs and lots of watery cm since ovulation :shrug: Im about 9-10 dpo

The cramps were actually wind (sorry tmi)! I have nothing now but feel very sick, have been extremely tired and had loads of watery cm. Is cm a sign of pregnancy then?

I am keeping my fingers crossed!

Arghhh Mr Postman didnt bring my tests grrrrr, so off to Asda to buy some grrr x

I know what you mean about the stupid postman Babee_Bugs. Mine hasn't even turned up for the last two days!! I was expecting a parcel yesterday :growlmad: xx

10 minutes after my last post, the parcels were delivered :haha: xx

CD7 Darn AF need to leave. You know what Im going to invest in tampons forget pads and I even told DH that and wanted an explanation so I gave it to him and he was like tmi and ok :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->