****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

I caved and tested - 11DPO, FRER, completely, white :bfn: Looks like it's on to next month... :cry:

well went to asda, i got a First response didnt realise there is 2 different 1's and the 1 i got was to test when AF is due... Anyways thats a BFN :(... and then my royal mail man came in his little van to deliver my First response 6 days early test grrrrrrrrr... x

Babee-Hopefully the FRER will give you a BFP

Conina & Babee_bugs - You arent out till AF shows, its still early days. good Luck! :hugs:

Hi All

I was meant to be testing on June 4th but looks like AF is just starting, spotting this late would be strange :cry:

Try again next cycle for us! :sad1:

Good luck for everyone in June Testers and I hope that I don't see any of you in July Testers (in the nicest possible way)

TT84

Still no af and no af symptoms. Trying to wait a few days before I re test.

Hi girls! I have a question? (This comes along with a little TMI, but oh well...we're all in this together!)
I've been poas to catch my :) on my ClearBlue Easy Ovulation kit. Nada. Zilch. Even when I should have been ovulating. Had a bit of ewcm. Then nothing for a few days. No :), very little cm. So now I should be 2 dpo and I've got lots of ewcm and my left side is sore. Still no :), but that's not uncommon for me to have lots of ewcm and ovulate a day or so after that shows. So my question is has anyone ovulated late while on Clomid??
:wacko: <--me, trying to figure all of this out! Ha!

Can I please Join I am ttc #3 I will be testing around June 14th. thanks and baby dust to all of are June testers.

I am holding out to test until Saturday if :witch: doesn't get me first!! I'm scared... I tested at 11DPO and BFN so... I guess we will see.

Hey ladies! Does anyone know if it means your not pregnant when your OPK starts getting lighter? I know by now I should've O'd but I thought it was still light but turned out to be my darkest. I read different things online

The opk should be getting darker if you are pregnant.

HI LADIES!!! sorry I haven't been on ..seriously getting my ass kicked at work today...anywho

Mz Swizz - I am def a Tampon gir..pads give me the heebie - jeevies. I can feel way too much

Welcome - Rileysmommy , Ashton25 and LaEstrella good Luck ladies:thumbup:

LaEstrella - 30 is a great age to get going.:happydance:

Belliecita - I'm not on Clomid but my Ovulation was delyaed by 10 days last cycle because I picked up my exercise routine :dohh:..so many things can delay O.

TT84 - Sorry the evil witch got you :hugs:

Hannah -:test:

Argh, sorry to hear that Medea! Although, the couple of times I've had to skip cycles I take the oppurtunity to track my luteal phase symptoms. That way I know what's different and what's normal for me when I do get to try :thumbup: xx

The above comment has really gven me piece of mind this cycle..it's kind of cool watching what my cycle and temps do while knowing that I'm not preggers...thanks for the advice..I needed it

HI LADIES!!! sorry I haven't been on ..seriously getting my ass kicked at work today...anywho

Mz Swizz - I am def a Tampon gir..pads give me the heebie - jeevies. I can feel way too much

Welcome - Rileysmommy , Ashton25 and LaEstrella good Luck ladies:thumbup:

LaEstrella - 30 is a great age to get going.:happydance:

Belliecita - I'm not on Clomid but my Ovulation was delyaed by 10 days last cycle because I picked up my exercise routine :dohh:..so many things can delay O.

TT84 - Sorry the evil witch got you :hugs:

Hannah -:test:

Aww madea hope work days get better and your not getting stressed.

Hi Madea!

Can you put me down for 6/12?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back