****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

I'M FAIRLY NEW TO THIS ITE BUT I'VE BD ALL THROUGH "O" AND NOW I'M AROUND 7DPO-9DPO AND I CANT WAIT TO TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TTC FOR 2 MOTHS LETS GO :bfp: i WANT TO TEST JUNE 10 :happydance:

So I tested yesterday and :bfn: the :witch: is due today and I think she's gonna get me :(

Sorry to hear that Hannah, but you're never out until a red flow starts! Good luck! :hugs: xx

hey baby knots - I'm 7-9 DPO also. Fertility Friend says 8. I don't know if that's right or not! I was thinking of testing Jun 8 ! eeep !

Good morning ladies,

Hi KasGirl - you have been added

Welcome Babyknots - I don't know if you wanted to be added but I added you anyways. GL :thumbup:

Hannah :hugs:

MrsFelton - thx for the support - today is a much better day! It's Friday, nothing bothers me! :coffee:

Twinkl3 & HopingtoB - today is your day...GL :happydance:

Bad feeling, just wanna ov again!

Hi Lady - don't worry - we'll just have to get preggers together in July. I was born in March - Pisces are awesome!! I kow what you mean thgouh waiting to O is nowhere near as long as the TWW.

9dpo and I feel absolutely awful! Massive headache which I've put down to the weather today, it's quite warm. But I've had bad nausea for a couple of hours now and I've vomited a couple of times (sorry if TMI). Hoping it's because of a lil beanie :thumbup: xx

9dpo and I feel absolutely awful! Massive headache which I've put down to the weather today, it's quite warm. But I've had bad nausea for a couple of hours now and I've vomited a couple of times (sorry if TMI). Hoping it's because of a lil beanie :thumbup: xx

Sounds promising!!

I am only on CD12 of my first month ttc, so will be testing sometime in june, just! Good luck and baby dust to all

:baby: :dust: :baby:

LOL @ Conina, loving the Google search! Ok ladies, I just had a positive OPK last night. Testing anywhere between June 14th and 19th, depending upon how much suspense I can stand. :) Would like to wait until the 19th since it's father's day, wouldn't that be a riot to get a :bfp: on father's day!! My hubby will be a first time father :)

Berry26 - once you know what day you think yo're going to test, ley me know and I'll add you. For now I just have your name hovering around the baby dust ..lol

Vaurissa - You've been added

GL ladies!

CD8 and still having brownish blood/cm (sorry tmi). Invested in tampons and started putting them to use today and what a relief to feel clean :haha:. Assuming that AF will stop today because it is brown but you never know she might just end in the morning of cd9. OV probably is around cd21 or cd22 so im just going to say 2 weeks before O and my TWW will start the week of father's day. AF is due July 1st but I am going to test June 30th just to be a part of the group. Cant wait to start operation concieve :baby: clayton :haha:

guys i just had my ultra sound we have a very healthy heartbeart just pounding away. i thought my husband was going to start crying but he overlasped it with a stupid joke thats how he is. i have been feeling just shitty and wore out. i had class last night and i was miserable and i have also been a witch myself. i dont understand why i just have absolutely no tolerence for stupidity, normally i deal well with it hahah

Ok So I dont know if this is a sign or not...but I am being very emotional...I cried last night watching a you tube video...now I was just looking to edit my signature and I saw this :sadangel: and it just put me into tears at my desk at work!!! Ugh so emotional :cry:
Beyond the emotions...I'm just a bit gassy, itchy boobs, and creamy cm...but all of those symptoms I had last cycle too

guys i just had my ultra sound we have a very healthy heartbeart just pounding away. i thought my husband was going to start crying but he overlasped it with a stupid joke thats how he is. i have been feeling just shitty and wore out. i had class last night and i was miserable and i have also been a witch myself. i dont understand why i just have absolutely no tolerence for stupidity, normally i deal well with it hahah

Thats good that you have a healthy baby. My DH is the same way, he would make jokes but he probably wouldve cried when we wouldve gotten in the car or right there lol

Ok So I dont know if this is a sign or not...but I am being very emotional...I cried last night watching a you tube video...now I was just looking to edit my signature and I saw this :sadangel: and it just put me into tears at my desk at work!!! Ugh so emotional :cry:
Beyond the emotions...I'm just a bit gassy, itchy boobs, and creamy cm...but all of those symptoms I had last cycle too

How long has it been since your m/c. Sorry for your loss. It took me 11 months to get over the emotions of a m/c

i read that in order to ovulate you have a progestrone dip then if you concieve it shoots up to maintain a pregnancy which is why some women who are really intune with their bodies start having symptoms not long after ovulation but before implantaion. if you begin having really sore bbs aroung dpo 10 things will be looking real good cuz that is the rise in HCG

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->