****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

mzswizz our hubby's sound alot alike. hey i was thinking about you and i am starting to wonder if you have a progestrone issue cuz you are so aware of what is happening with your body. why did you miscarry? cuz last month i would have sworn it was your month. if it is that you know that it is an easy solution.

Ok So I dont know if this is a sign or not...but I am being very emotional...I cried last night watching a you tube video...now I was just looking to edit my signature and I saw this :sadangel: and it just put me into tears at my desk at work!!! Ugh so emotional :cry:
Beyond the emotions...I'm just a bit gassy, itchy boobs, and creamy cm...but all of those symptoms I had last cycle too

How long has it been since your m/c. Sorry for your loss. It took me 11 months to get over the emotions of a m/c

Its been almost 4 months...My M/C was Feb 18th ...I do good most days but somethings just really trigger me...for example, last night I was talking to my best gf who was just a few weeks behind me when I lost mine...she already has 3 kids...2 girls and a boy...she was crying to me last night becuase she found out she was having a boy when she really wanted a girl..It took everything in me not to scream at her...I wanted to just be like dont talk about this to me...youve been blessed with 3 perfect llittle ones already and now you are being blessed with a 4th and I cant even have one!!

mzswizz our hubby's sound alot alike. hey i was thinking about you and i am starting to wonder if you have a progestrone issue cuz you are so aware of what is happening with your body. why did you miscarry? cuz last month i would have sworn it was your month. if it is that you know that it is an easy solution.

I started trying to be aware of my body starting around december which was 8 months after m/c. Im not fully there but i notice things when it is noticeable. I had a blighted ovum thats what the doctor called it. So pretty much a blighted ovum is when the egg either has too many or not enough chromosomes and the body terminates pregnancy and thats pretty much what happened. My doctor told me that a blighted ovum is common and usually happens once out of how ever many pregnancies a woman has. Also before m/c, I was shocked that I even conceived because my cycles were out of whack completely. I never knew when my AF was due or how long it was going to last. Once it didnt come for 3 or 4 months then it popped up and one time it lasted for 2 weeks!!! When I transferred to a new ob/gyn because my former ob/gyn was cutting corners and very snobby when you asked a question, they did an ultrasound and told me i had tiny cysts on my ovaries but its no worries they most likely came when I was pregnant and they will cause irregular periods so I think thats why sometimes my AFs be out of whack. They gave me BCP but I only took them for a week before stopping because they had a negative effect on me. Whew here i go ranting on again :haha:

skeet-There was times where everything triggered me to be emotional. What made it worse was that after I had the m/c, a month later my sister was pregnant and now when my nephew was 3 months old, she found out she is pregnant again!!! Then my friend got pregnant and my other friend found out she was pregnant but had an abortion because she felt she wasnt ready for children yet :cry:. I dont know why she did that I was like she should be glad she concieved, it has been over a year since my m/c in April 2010 and almost a year of ttc and I havent conceived yet. It took me until now to realize our time will come and its not my job to rush anything. I tried to take control but obviously it is not up to me because i've tried almost everything and no result yet. Keep your chin up. There will be times where you are overwhelmed and emotional but what doesnt kill you makes you stronger. :hugs:

Took a test this morning and got a BFN :( AF is due tomorrow.. but yesterday and the day before i was spotting brownish stuff on a lite pad.. it was very very little both days..Everytime i went to the bathroom there was nothing on the toilet paper... i have never had that before AF so hopefully it was IB or something. I dont know if i want to test tomorrow but Sunday morning I will if AF doesnt show up. Have any ladies here had that kind of spotting before their BFP?

Savvy-I would say wait until Sunday to test just to be on the safe side. That sounded like it could be IB. I have heard of women who had brown spotting I had pink spotting when I fell pregnant it was there and then the rest of the day nothing. Hoping you get your BFP. Its not over until the witch shows her face

Well I'm out for this month, after building myself up my AF arrived today - Boo! :(

Savvy-I would say wait until Sunday to test just to be on the safe side. That sounded like it could be IB. I have heard of women who had brown spotting I had pink spotting when I fell pregnant it was there and then the rest of the day nothing. Hoping you get your BFP. Its not over until the witch shows her face

Yeah ive been reading about IB and it was just like what other women with BFps had so im definitely hopeful! I plan on taking another test on Sunday for sure. It was weird yesterday after work i felt so "heavy" in my uterus it was so different. Like a constant feeling its hard to explain. Its pretty much been constant for a week now but yesterday I got really uncomfortable.Usually i dont have pre-AF cramping or heavyness and i could have sworn the witch was going to show but nothing yet still! I'm trying not to get my hopes up and i hate seeing BFNs..so Sunday is hopefully my day! :) im 11dpo today so its still considered "early" I believe!

Ok So I dont know if this is a sign or not...but I am being very emotional...I cried last night watching a you tube video...now I was just looking to edit my signature and I saw this :sadangel: and it just put me into tears at my desk at work!!! Ugh so emotional :cry:
Beyond the emotions...I'm just a bit gassy, itchy boobs, and creamy cm...but all of those symptoms I had last cycle too

So sorry you're feeling that way. It's not easy to get over a mc. I'm still thinking about every now and then. Particularly when I see pregnant women and I find myself trying to guess how far they are and how far I would be if the pregnancy was still going. My "due date" is also getting closer and I know it's going to be there in my mind wondering around. Is never easy to get over a loss. :hugs:

XX

Mzswiss- thanks you so much...I know the feeling...it seems like all of my friends are pregnant right now...and everyone that is or was trying around the same time as me are all pregnant before me... I know my body may be out of wack for a while because of the m/c but my cycles have all seemed to be around 29 days.

atleast in through out this summer at the end of every one of my TWW I have something to do that involves drinking...so I have something to smile about lol.

I keep thinking that it will happen when it is our time..Im just so impatient lol

So sorry you're feeling that way. It's not easy to get over a mc. I'm still thinking about every now and then. Particularly when I see pregnant women and I find myself trying to guess how far they are and how far I would be if the pregnancy was still going. My "due date" is also getting closer and I know it's going to be there in my mind wondering around. Is never easy to get over a loss. :hugs:

XX

Thank you so much:hugs: I know the feeling with the pregnant women..I catch myself staring at them and I dont even mean too....

How long have you been TTC

We started back in Sept 2010 when I had the coil removed and I was pregnant within the following cycle. I had the mc the 2nd January at 10wks.

X

skeet-You're welcome. Anything I can do to help. If I didnt have the m/c our baby would be 6 months now so I be thinking about it from time to time.

CD8 and still having brownish blood/cm (sorry tmi). Invested in tampons and started putting them to use today and what a relief to feel clean :haha:. Assuming that AF will stop today because it is brown but you never know she might just end in the morning of cd9. OV probably is around cd21 or cd22 so im just going to say 2 weeks before O and my TWW will start the week of father's day. AF is due July 1st but I am going to test June 30th just to be a part of the group. Cant wait to start operation concieve :baby: clayton :haha:

Lol...operation Clayton..Nice work on the transition over to tampons...I love them although I do wear pads at night...makes AF go through a day faster..be careful though..a friend of mine, who will reamain nameless, forgot she had one in and ***TMI ALERT*** discovered it a long time later:dohh:...Gag*** She's wicked lucky she didn't get Toxic Shock Symdrome***

You get prego first and I'll be right behind you..it's looking like 4th of July weekend will be my next chance to make this happen!!!

Do you normally have AF for 9 days?

guys i just had my ultra sound we have a very healthy heartbeart just pounding away. i thought my husband was going to start crying but he overlasped it with a stupid joke thats how he is. i have been feeling just shitty and wore out. i had class last night and i was miserable and i have also been a witch myself. i dont understand why i just have absolutely no tolerence for stupidity, normally i deal well with it hahah

HI!!!!:wohoo: I'm happy to see you over here..
I'm glad to hear the baby is doing great..sorry you're not feeling so great but from what I've read into you, you're gonna pull through this like a champ.:thumbup:

How long has it been since your m/c. Sorry for your loss. It took me 11 months to get over the emotions of a m/c

Its been almost 4 months...My M/C was Feb 18th ...I do good most days but somethings just really trigger me...for example, last night I was talking to my best gf who was just a few weeks behind me when I lost mine...she already has 3 kids...2 girls and a boy...she was crying to me last night becuase she found out she was having a boy when she really wanted a girl..It took everything in me not to scream at her...I wanted to just be like dont talk about this to me...youve been blessed with 3 perfect llittle ones already and now you are being blessed with a 4th and I cant even have one!!

Losing a child is the worst...letters and words can't ever describe how deeply it rocks your soul...Your other half may be truly upset and crestfallen when a miscarriage happens but they can never understand how it truly impacts everything. I have an incompetant cervix and I was soooooooopissed off at my body for failing me when my baby needed me most....

I pray for and truly belive that we will have a child or children.... and not years down the line but soon...we're some if the fortunate ones. We can ovulate...Some women's stories break my heart..they go through hell...we're almost there and 3 years from now when we're chatting in the toddler room we'll laugh at our distress over TTC....we'll be trying to figure out how to tell DH that we accidentally got pregnant with number 3.Now that I'm done having a deep moment.....have a great weekend...days fly by on the weekend.

Yeah ive been reading about IB and it was just like what other women with BFps had so im definitely hopeful! I plan on taking another test on Sunday for sure. It was weird yesterday after work i felt so "heavy" in my uterus it was so different. Like a constant feeling its hard to explain. Its pretty much been constant for a week now but yesterday I got really uncomfortable.Usually i dont have pre-AF cramping or heavyness and i could have sworn the witch was going to show but nothing yet still! I'm trying not to get my hopes up and i hate seeing BFNs..so Sunday is hopefully my day! :) im 11dpo today so its still considered "early" I believe!

I don't want to get your hopes up eaither but ....OHHH that sounds like textbook IB!!!! If it's OK I"m going to get my hopes up for you! Fx'd:flower:

Well I'm out for this month, after building myself up my AF arrived today - Boo! :(

:nope: Sorry Twinkl3...If there is a siver lining to this cloud, it's that it arrived right on time..your schedule sounds predictable :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->