****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

I "think" I got my BFP but soooo faint and will test again tomorrow. It's almost 7 pm here and I'm going to bed (my most frequent symptom is very tired). Fx and will post tomorrow bright and early.

Good luck & fx'd for you!!!

XX

I think I may have got my BFP too. So so faint that if you weren't told it was there you probably wouldn't see it. Tempted to go get a first response and test again..

I think I may have got my BFP too. So so faint that if you weren't told it was there you probably wouldn't see it. Tempted to go get a first response and test again..

Congratulations rozzibee!!! We're getting more and more bfp's!! Such a good feeling!!!!:thumbup:

XX

OK, so I got a faint shadow on 2 IC yesterday. This am I took another IC and nothing there :cry: BUT then I thought since I had the pee in a cup I will just dip a FRER and this is what I got.....005.jpg :bfp:
OMG I GOT A BFP :yipee:

Yay grumble congrats! Lets keep the BFPs rolling. Sounds like June is going to be a good month for alot of ladies.

Ahhhh congrats grumblebea and rozzibee!!! so excited for you xxx

Excellent news grumblebea!!!! Happy & healthy 9 months!!

Xx

:hugs: Conina. Unfortunately you would probably be in another tww when i find out if AF is coming or not :haha:. Mines is due july 1st but will test June 30th

Rozzi-its not over until AF shows her face

Going to have to take me out of June 30th testing. That was based on AF coming June 2nd ... she still has yet to make an appearance.... might have to bump up the testing to today? :o

Welcome newcomers :wave:

prepping-GL :thumbup: FXed you get a BFP

Well AF has finally ended :happydance: now onto DTD mode :winkwink:. Operation Clayton is now in full effect :haha:. Hoping a BFP will be the final result

Going to have to take me out of June 30th testing. That was based on AF coming June 2nd ... she still has yet to make an appearance.... might have to bump up the testing to today? :o

Good luck with testing! Fx for you

Im 15DPO and Ill be testing on the 6th (AF day)

:thumbup: to everyone trying!

:hugs: Conina!!! Sorry hunni.

Congratulations Brumblebea and Rozzi!!!

Nice lines Grumblebea!!! Easy to see on that!! Pics from you Rozzi soon I hope.

GL to those testing soon. And sorry for any the witch has got. :hugs:

I am just in my fertile period I hope ov will be anytime from wednesday onwards. OPKs tomorrow so will see.

GL All! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->