****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

CD8 and still having brownish blood/cm (sorry tmi). Invested in tampons and started putting them to use today and what a relief to feel clean :haha:. Assuming that AF will stop today because it is brown but you never know she might just end in the morning of cd9. OV probably is around cd21 or cd22 so im just going to say 2 weeks before O and my TWW will start the week of father's day. AF is due July 1st but I am going to test June 30th just to be a part of the group. Cant wait to start operation concieve :baby: clayton :haha:

Lol...operation Clayton..Nice work on the transition over to tampons...I love them although I do wear pads at night...makes AF go through a day faster..be careful though..a friend of mine, who will reamain nameless, forgot she had one in and ***TMI ALERT*** discovered it a long time later:dohh:...Gag*** She's wicked lucky she didn't get Toxic Shock Symdrome***

You get prego first and I'll be right behind you..it's looking like 4th of July weekend will be my next chance to make this happen!!!

Do you normally have AF for 9 days?

Thanks for the heads up. Yeah it feels like nothing is there but trust me I know it is there every time i go pee :haha:. No usually AF lasts 7 days so when it lasts longer I have no clue what the reason is. My next chance is around the week before father's day. But I wouldnt know for sure. Wishing us GL. Hope we can be bump buddies

skeet-You're welcome. Anything I can do to help. If I didnt have the m/c our baby would be 6 months now so I be thinking about it from time to time.

It's weird...I always know how old my son would be ..It's one if thise things you never stop thinking about, you track it subconscienclely..you don't think of it as often as time goes by but your mind/heart always goes back to it...My son was due January 4 2000, and I'd hoped that I'd have him 4 days early so that he would have been the millenium baby...I had him 4 months early instead...Crazy!!!

I "think" I got my BFP but soooo faint and will test again tomorrow. It's almost 7 pm here and I'm going to bed (my most frequent symptom is very tired). Fx and will post tomorrow bright and early.

My EDD was November 16, 2010. Which was 9 days before my dad's birthday so what a perfect birthday gift it would've been. But I ended up having a m/c at 6 weeks. I know subconsciously I still think about what couldve been. Now I am just ready to have fun and let the DTD and Operation Clayton begin!!! If only AF would step a little out the front door so I can push her out and slam, deadbolt, nail wood onto the door :haha:. Hopefully we can begin tonight or tomorrow whichever Im not picky but really inside my head im like this....:brat: AF needs to leave now :haha:

I "think" I got my BFP but soooo faint and will test again tomorrow. It's almost 7 pm here and I'm going to bed (my most frequent symptom is very tired). Fx and will post tomorrow bright and early.

OOOOOooo GL. Hopefully we have a BFP

Oh and excessive saliva!

Savvy-I would say wait until Sunday to test just to be on the safe side. That sounded like it could be IB. I have heard of women who had brown spotting I had pink spotting when I fell pregnant it was there and then the rest of the day nothing. Hoping you get your BFP. Its not over until the witch shows her face

Yeah ive been reading about IB and it was just like what other women with BFps had so im definitely hopeful! I plan on taking another test on Sunday for sure. It was weird yesterday after work i felt so "heavy" in my uterus it was so different. Like a constant feeling its hard to explain. Its pretty much been constant for a week now but yesterday I got really uncomfortable.Usually i dont have pre-AF cramping or heavyness and i could have sworn the witch was going to show but nothing yet still! I'm trying not to get my hopes up and i hate seeing BFNs..so Sunday is hopefully my day! :) im 11dpo today so its still considered "early" I believe!

I don't want to get your hopes up eaither but ....OHHH that sounds like textbook IB!!!! If it's OK I"m going to get my hopes up for you! Fx'd:flower:

Hehe! Thank u Medea! :) Yes that sounds like a good idea u can do it for me lol.. the witch still isnt here.. and now i have the same spotting.. VERY little.. and i mean very! It took all day to notice it! I dont think i would even notice the spotting if i didnt have a lite pad on.. only time will tell at this point! Is it Sunday yet!?!? Lol :flower: fx'd!

My hubby is from Miami, I grew-up in ft lauderdale, I moved to Melbourne (near cocoa beach) almost 7 years ago. When I lived in sunrise, it was oakland and hiatus (kinds near sawgrass mills). I sure miss the food from down there.

I live on oakland and university so I am pretty close to the mall too

Good Luck GrumbleBea!!! Fx'd

Mrskatier -Welcome to the TWW party..
you have been added..

I'm new here and 8dpo. AF is due on June 13th. POAS today and got BFN. Gonna test the next 2 days and then wait for AF to rear her ugly head.

I noticed we have a BFP on our list :happydance: How exciting!! :happydance:

I've been testing a few times since I found out and the second line just keeps getting darker. I hope the luck spreads and hope to see many more :bfp: on here soon.

AF's 1-4 days late now, I'm pretty sure it's a day late going by a 31 day cycle :)

Berry26 - once you know what day you think yo're going to test, ley me know and I'll add you. For now I just have your name hovering around the baby dust ..lol

Vaurissa - You've been added

GL ladies!

Thank you :) hopefully I will know soon. But as this is my first month there are still many unknowns! I'm using ovulation sticks to see when or if I ov. So hopefully my Lh surge will show up soon then I can start counting dpo!

Xxx

Got my fingers crossed for you Hannah!

I'm feeling a lot better this morning, no headaches, no nausea or sickness. My temp is still high and I've got some yellow EWCM... I usually get that within two days of AF, but she's not due for another week yet :shrug: Had a massive skin breakout too. Please please PLEASE let this be my BFP!

Baby dust to everyone :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"