****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

about to go crazy, anybody had success stories with new blood implantation bleeding?

When I fell pregnant last year my cycles were iut if whack. There was pinkish spotting which looked like AF was going to start but nothing after that time for the rest of the day. DH forced me to take a test because he believed I was pregnant and behold the words pregnant came up on the digi. Every woman is different. Hopefully its a BFP

When I fell pregnant last year my cycles were iut if whack. There was pinkish spotting which looked like AF was going to start but nothing after that time for the rest of the day. DH forced me to take a test because he believed I was pregnant and behold the words pregnant came up on the digi. Every woman is different. Hopefully its a BFP

I wont get my hopes up, it is our first months ttc, I can test 6 days but I think I will wait to the 13/14 if af does not show up. Just got my iud removed and heard about a lot of chemicals and do not want to know if I would have one I think I couldn't handle it easy at all.

hi ladies can i join you i should test on or around the 20th June!!

GL mom and ttc :thumbup: Hoping you wont have a chemical and end with a BFP

Welcome ladies - you have been added

Hopingitwill
Missymou88
Tricks26
Emsie_123

Conina -:hugs: sorry she got you

Prepping..this sounds very promising - I can't wait to hear the verdict...I've moved your name to a location that is hovering under the Baby dust..lol

Mom+TTC - When I was pregnant I had IB that mimicked AF it lasted for about 6 days and while it wasn't heavy - it wasn't light either...

GRUMBLEA .....:happydance:....YAY!!! :happydance: Congrats...H&H9mo

Rozzi - any new info..have you tested agin to confirm?

Morning everyone! I'm still hanging in at best I can tell - 9DPO. I am supposed to test June 8 which I guess would be 12 DPO. If I can I'm going to hold out until June 10. Buttttt I probably won't.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Congrats on all the bfps hopefully bring us luck. I'm due to O next weekend or few days later. But I'm coming on with something like sinus pressure and sore throat got it from dh and me and our dog now have it. Well hopefully its gone by then don't wanna take any meds during that time and during tww.

Af is no 4days late. First month off pill so not sure if it is just that though. Had sore Bbs now for 8 days and they haven't let up at all, also watery cm and no af symptoms at all. The sicky feeling I had early on for several days has gone though. I tested four days ago and bfn. In limbo.

Thanks for asking Medea. I'm doing ok. pretty sure I'm not pregnant. I was just hoping because only 2.5 days of bleeding... 13 dpo was bfn with fmu. Hoping to ovulate again this cycle. Not sure I will because my chart is like a mountain range right now. Very weird. And I'm out of opks. I might get a few from the dollar store when I get paid. I'm hoping it's not too late by then. Last month I had ewcm but none so far this cycle.

Thanks for asking Medea. I'm doing ok. pretty sure I'm not pregnant. I was just hoping because only 2.5 days of bleeding... 13 dpo was bfn with fmu. Hoping to ovulate again this cycle. Not sure I will because my chart is like a mountain range right now. Very weird. And I'm out of opks. I might get a few from the dollar store when I get paid. I'm hoping it's not too late by then. Last month I had ewcm but none so far this cycle.

I buy mine my the 50 pack..I get tem from amazon and with shipping it costs about $10..you can get 50 pregnancy test ones too and all together it's under $20...it's nice to have a medicine cabinet full of things to pee on..LOL...I pray you ovulate again..I'm fortunate to O every month but some months my chart also looks like a mountain range too!! :dohh:

Sassy.22 - you have been added!

!!!!!Good Luck to those below!!!!
Blmcd08
Savvy2143
Kmaenole
Jaybug0115
MrsFX
Vicky.1
Louiseclare

Hi! Well i tested this morning and BFN but i could have sworn i saw a faint faint line or my eyes are playing tricks on me. It was weird i had a dream it was positive so when i woke up i thought it was true! I am 1 day late for AF.. ive felt like she should have been here last thursday but shes not showing her ugly face yet.. i will be testing tuesday. I feel different ive never felt this way before. I dont think AF is coming, but I dont want to get my hopes up! And im only 13dpo today so theres still time.. but this wait is killing me!

Good luck Savvy! If she's a day late it's a brilliant sign :happydance:

Has anyone ever had any strange mild cramping/pressure around the outer sides of your vagina... close to the bum cheek? It was a very mild achey feeling that lasted about 10-15 minutes and now it's gone :blush: xx

I hope you get your bfp savvy. I tested the other day too because I dreamed I got a positive test. But it sounds like you have a pretty good chance if af is late.

hi thought i would update. AF arrived yesterday so no testing for me tomorrow. Boo. won'y be testing again until july now!

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY

Well the :witch: hasn't gotten me yet... but I tested a BFN yesterday so either I have my cycle messed up or didn't ovulate idk :cry: I am so confused! but so far no positive and no AF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->