****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

1 day til af due. Tested today got Bfn. Started cramping today so pretty certain the witch is on her way!!!

last night was a great night for DH and i. We started on Operation Clayton and we didnt wake up until around 11am this morning :haha: talk about a major workout. Hopefully all is well. Im having a great day with DH today. Im just more on the positive side of things. I can tell you one thing's for sure....i havent smiled like this in YEARS.

I hope you get your bfp savvy!

Mzswizz sounds like you had fun BD!!!! Good on you I say. This can feel like a chore...when it really shouldnt be. GL!

We are starting smep a day late as I have a stinking cold and husband didnt get back from work till nearly 1am...now I cant sleep! Gutted. We have agreed to not waste another day this cycle though

Sorry to those the witch got :hugs:

Was planning to test on the 13th...cycles are so irregular. Pretty sure I ovulated on cd9 today was cd22. Tested early with frer at 12 dpo and got a :bfn: :growlmad: Im so confused! BBs are swollen and tender and even leaking, have a lowgrade fever, stuffy nose, felt exhausted since 6dpo, very emotional, tummy upset, and af cramps are milder than usual. :shrug: Calling the dr about the leaky nip, have to admit this has me worried. :nope: been leaking for the past 4 days.

Thanks for asking Medea. I'm doing ok. pretty sure I'm not pregnant. I was just hoping because only 2.5 days of bleeding... 13 dpo was bfn with fmu. Hoping to ovulate again this cycle. Not sure I will because my chart is like a mountain range right now. Very weird. And I'm out of opks. I might get a few from the dollar store when I get paid. I'm hoping it's not too late by then. Last month I had ewcm but none so far this cycle.

My chart was also very up and down and I managed to both ovulate and conceive, so there really is hope. Good luck

Oh can I join please ill be hoping to test if AF don't show up the 8th June

I will be testing soon as well! AF is due June 7th...GL to everyone!

Hi guys

So just found out I'm gonna be in Houston when I am supposed to test, we are going for hubby's work/mini-vacation. Can't decide if I should pack tests? Hubby says it will stress out the trip:wacko:. So I don't know what to do. I told him that I can't drink during trip until I know for sure, but he still thinks wait till we get back. Sorry to ramble on and on but just looking for a little advice. What would you all do?

Hi guys

So just found out I'm gonna be in Houston when I am supposed to test, we are going for hubby's work/mini-vacation. Can't decide if I should pack tests? Hubby says it will stress out the trip:wacko:. So I don't know what to do. I told him that I can't drink during trip until I know for sure, but he still thinks wait till we get back. Sorry to ramble on and on but just looking for a little advice. What would you all do?
One test would do just in case hun

Thank's HotPink I think I will pack just one. He'll be in conferences part of the day so maybe i will sneak in a quick POAS then.

Joining in! :) Will be testing on June 15th. Love all the support and advice on these forums...can't wait to get to know you all.

Congrats, Grumblebea.
To those who got a BFN - :hugs:. Don't give up till AF shows her ugly face.
To those who got AF - I'm so sorry, I hope you get lucky next time. Have faith, your time is coming.

I will be testing soon as well! AF is due June 7th...GL to everyone!

Tucker - fx for you. We are both due af together so let's hope the witch stats away.
Gl hot pink and everyone else waiting to test.

Hi ladies

this is my first month TTC. AF finished on saturday so im CD8. My cycle is regular so should o on 13/14 June. Would I be able to test in June? Like end of June? Or too early??

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->