****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

Hi ladies

this is my first month TTC. AF finished on saturday so im CD8. My cycle is regular so should o on 13/14 June. Would I be able to test in June? Like end of June? Or too early??

xx

Depends on how long your cycle is. If you have a long one you might need to wait until July. When is your next af due? Also if your luteral phase is 14 days based on your ov day you stated above you could test from around 28th june as that would be when your af was due. But all depends on cycle days so let me know that info.

Hey hopingitwill

my next AF is due 27 June. my cycles are regularly 28/29 days. so could possibly test end of June maybe!?

Hi everyone, so sorry to those who the witch has caught, there's always another month :hugs:

12dpo today and I think I'm going to end up testing earlier than planned. I ordered a new thermometer yesterday and I'm getting 5 free internet cheapies with it :happydance: I'll probably test on Wednesday 8th with FMU, that's if they arrive in the post tomorrow. Getting a couple of odd symptoms like mild lower backache and mild cramping. Everything is mild! :haha: Had a stinging/burning feeling in my lower abdomen last night (uterus area) that lasted for a couple of minutes. Don't know what that was all about :shrug:

Good luck to all testing today! :thumbup: xx

Heya ^^

If I manage to catch this month I'd test on the 28th ^^

Hey hopingitwill

my next AF is due 27 June. my cycles are regularly 28/29 days. so could possibly test end of June maybe!?

Def test in June. if you are not a POAS addictand can wait I would advise testing if your af is late. If you are like me and a lot of girls on here when the 2ww turns up we just can't help ourselves. Some people can get pos from Day 9 onwards although this is rare. I would wait til 11 days after Ov and then use cheapies to keep you going if you cant wait and then if af is late i would move onto more expensive ones!
Hope that helps - but you are a def for testing in June given the length of your cycle.

Good luck:hugs:

Sorry hotpink - but still early days in DPO so def could be you havnt had the time for your homones to increase to high enough levels.. I know i sound like a hypocrite but try ad stay positive!:thumbup:

hey ladies :wave: how is everyone doing today?

well i don't feel any different from any other month and was convinced the :witch: had got me early this morning but as yet nothing. Suppose thats a good thing though means im still in with a chance!

:hugs: to everyone the :witch: caught
Congrats to any bfps i've missed (so many pages to catch up on!) and
FX and :dust: to everyone

Hey hopingitwill

Def test in June. if you are not a POAS addictand can wait I would advise testing if your af is late. If you are like me and a lot of girls on here when the 2ww turns up we just can't help ourselves. Some people can get pos from Day 9 onwards although this is rare. I would wait til 11 days after Ov and then use cheapies to keep you going if you cant wait and then if af is late i would move onto more expensive ones!
Hope that helps - but you are a def for testing in June given the length of your cycle.

Good luck:hugs:

Fab! I'm not a POAS addict just yet but I can see myself becoming one!! Its my birthday a few days after AF is due and was going to try and wait until then.. yeah right!!!!!

I want to join!!! Im going to be a June tester also, but first I need to ovulate!! Im about 5 days away appx. And then theres the dreaded 2ww. Sooooo.... Im thinking about testing maybe around the 21st?????????????????????????????????????? Wish me luck! ;)

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!!:flower:

TerriLou and Mmcheek - how are you ladies feeling?

Savvy - Hang in there

Sorry she got you MrsFX - I will be testing in July also so maybe we can wait it out together

MrsFelton - How's it going?

BLMCD - do you use OPK's?

JellyBeann - you have been added!!

Hoping it will - Hang in there - how many months have you been TTC?

MzSwizz - I'm really happy that you are!:happydance:

C.Army wife - I really hpe that you're preggers. I know how symptoms can be tricky too. I've though I was preganant more times that I can remember, but leaking nipples???that's not something that your mind can just conjure up..Hopefully everything is ok. Keep us posted.

HotPink - Tucker01 and SWAlumni - Welcome ladies , you have been added!!

LaEstrella - If you don't think it will stress you out to bring a test than just sneak one with you - what he doesn't know won't hurt him..if you think it will sadden you to see undesirable results than just wait until you go back home, not that I don't think that it will be a BFP.

MrsB2010 seeing as how you are not yet a POAS addict, I put you down for the 28th. GL

Morri and MissBabyface - Welcome - you've been added

I want to join!!! Im going to be a June tester also, but first I need to ovulate!! Im about 5 days away appx. And then theres the dreaded 2ww. Sooooo.... Im thinking about testing maybe around the 21st?????????????????????????????????????? Wish me luck! ;)

Good Luck!!! I left your name at teh top hovering around the Baby dust. Let me know once you ovulate and I'll move you to whichever day you like....

I'm feeling better just super congested and snotty, gross lol. Just waiting for the weekend to see if the witch comes. This is going to be the LONGEST week EVER :haha:

At the moment I am still to find in the other 2ww , it is at least about ten days to ov :haha:

im testing tomorrow... and if :bfn: i will test the 11th.. then if its a :bfn: i will be testing if af doesnt show on the 13th or 14th. wish me luck

:) Since AF came over a week earlier than I thought. I will probably be testing for my next cycle before June is over. If I ovulate, that is.

C.Armywife. Looking forward to your testing. Leaking nipples sounds promising.

It is amazing how slow days go by sometimes...like a month goes by and you realize that you're only 4 DPO..lololol..I wish my vacations went by that slowly!

Good luck Babee_Bugs and Emsie_123!!!

I'm glad you're feeling somewhat better MrsFelton.

GL - Alicia.

I hope you O again very soon Artiste. It would be cool to have your name down twice in the same month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->