****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

Hey ladies, I wanna join tooo!
AF is due 13th - 15th... I'm not gonna test until after AF is due! Dont wanna be disapointed then even more peed off when she arrives but HOPEFULLY she wont :thumbup: FX'ed for everyone this month!
:dust:

Hey Hey Hey AllIwant - glad to see you mae it over. I thought of you when I heard about the tornados touching down in western MA. Hopefully you weren't affected by them.

PrincessJ_x - I put you down for the 15th. GL

Hi ladies

this is my first month TTC. AF finished on saturday so im CD8. My cycle is regular so should o on 13/14 June. Would I be able to test in June? Like end of June? Or too early??

xx

It is amazing how slow days go by sometimes...like a month goes by and you realize that you're only 4 DPO..lololol..I wish my vacations went by that slowly!

Had implant removed In January so been tying since then. However didn't really understand at start how complicated this trying to Conceive malarky was so it was from match that I started recording cycles and counting etc... Really hoping to get bfp this month as baby would be due valentines day but was hoping the baby would be 4 says late as then would have been born on my dads birthday (he passed away end of sept) and if it was a boy we were planning on giving him my dads name so it would have been great if they could have shared the same birthday too! I know many variables and is stupid ... But that was the dream ... And every bfn sees the possibility of it slip away more!:nope:

9dpo BFN.
Need To Hold Out Till End Of Week But Its sooo Hard :(

Hey Hey Hey AllIwant - glad to see you mae it over. I thought of you when I heard about the tornados touching down in western MA. Hopefully you weren't affected by them.

PrincessJ_x - I put you down for the 15th. GL

Not at all. YOU???

Nope..Luckily I'm in Eastern Mass...unbeliveable though..if we start getting tornados on top of the already super crappy winters then I'm moving.

Hi ladies

this is my first month TTC. AF finished on saturday so im CD8. My cycle is regular so should o on 13/14 June. Would I be able to test in June? Like end of June? Or too early??

xx

It is amazing how slow days go by sometimes...like a month goes by and you realize that you're only 4 DPO..lololol..I wish my vacations went by that slowly!

Had implant removed In January so been tying since then. However didn't really understand at start how complicated this trying to Conceive malarky was so it was from match that I started recording cycles and counting etc... Really hoping to get bfp this month as baby would be due valentines day but was hoping the baby would be 4 says late as then would have been born on my dads birthday (he passed away end of sept) and if it was a boy we were planning on giving him my dads name so it would have been great if they could have shared the same birthday too! I know many variables and is stupid ... But that was the dream ... And every bfn sees the possibility of it slip away more!:nope:

BFN's are truly heart breaking and I have something symbolic that can factor in to every onth that I think I'm pregant..The good news is that when it does happen for you it will be hte perfect time no matter when it is.

Are you using Pre-seed?

Nope..Luckily I'm in Eastern Mass...unbeliveable though..if we start getting tornados on top of the already super crappy winters then I'm moving.

I hear ya!! Yesterday we were BBQing outside and every five minutes it was JACKET ON, JACKET OFF, JACKET ON, JACKET OFF. lol:wacko:

I know...crazy ..it was freezing at certain points this weekend..but it's going to be 95 on Thusday...seriously???? What ever happened to 75 and slightly breezy?

Dr's appointment on June 14 and wants me to retest this weekend...

Hi ladies

xx

BFN's are truly heart breaking and I have something symbolic that can factor in to every onth that I think I'm pregant..The good news is that when it does happen for you it will be hte perfect time no matter when it is.

Are you using Pre-seed?

No Have used conceive + a couple of times this month. i pout it in before and after.... excessive i know!!!! Just wanted to try and keep those:spermy: alieve as long as possible. Well tomrorrow will tell last 3 months period has arrived to the the day . I used my last pregnancy test today so cant test tomorrow. So intention is to wait a couple of days, and if possible til weekend to try and give hormones a chance to increase (here's hoping) and then use a more expensive digi. If it does turn up I have got all me kit for next cycle sorted and bought - CBFM check! Cheapy OVT check! BBT thermometer check! Cheap internet HPT for POAS addiction in TWW check!.... only thing left to buy is the digi OPK (smiley face) to confirm cheap OPK which am currently bidding on on Ebay! So Military operation 'GET BFP' will be ready to commence next month if :witch: decides to make an appearance!!!!!!!

Where are you in your cycle?

Hopintitwill -
Haha!! Military Operation "Get BFP" LOLOL...I love the idea of using pre-seed or soomething equivalent to help the little guys swim. I have skimpy skimpy CM and I truly believe that this is going to make the difference for me..I did the smiley alongside the Amazon cheapies and they are extremely accurate. they're called wonfo or something like that..50 for 8 bucks. I missed Dtd around O this time around due to a cookout that involved a keg :dohh:..my OH was army crawling to the couch and extremely hungover which needless to say really pissed my off because my cycles are so long :cry:..I'm waiting for AF to arrive on Sunday and then hopefully if everythingstays on track I'll be O'ing again on 4th of July Weekend. I was born in March so a March baby sounds groovy....

Hopintitwill -
Haha!! Military Operation "Get BFP" LOLOL...I love the idea of using pre-seed or soomething equivalent to help the little guys swim. I have skimpy skimpy CM and I truly believe that this is going to make the difference for me..I did the smiley alongside the Amazon cheapies and they are extremely accurate. they're called wonfo or something like that..50 for 8 bucks. I missed Dtd around O this time around due to a cookout that involved a keg :dohh:..my OH was army crawling to the couch and extremely hungover which needless to say really pissed my off because my cycles are so long :cry:..I'm waiting for AF to arrive on Sunday and then hopefully if everythingstays on track I'll be O'ing again on 4th of July Weekend. I was born in March so a March baby sounds groovy....

Well we know in next few days if we will be doing the military operation together! FX we don't though!:thumbup: perhaps wrap your OH in cotton wool around Ov time this !

Hopintitwill -

Well we know in next few days if we will be doing the military operation together! FX we don't though!:thumbup: perhaps wrap your OH in cotton wool around Ov time this !

Haha!! I will.....Yeah, please, you go first, I insist. that way you can warn me about things to come.

Hello ladies. Wonderful evening and woke up to a wonderful day. DTD last night with DH and now just resting. Tomorrow we have to go to our niece's graduation so we are just spending time together today by relaxing, especially seeing that DH worked overtime last week so he is feeling the effects on his body. How is everyone doing today?

Hi everyone, so sorry to those who the witch has caught, there's always another month :hugs:

12dpo today and I think I'm going to end up testing earlier than planned. I ordered a new thermometer yesterday and I'm getting 5 free internet cheapies with it :happydance: I'll probably test on Wednesday 8th with FMU, that's if they arrive in the post tomorrow. Getting a couple of odd symptoms like mild lower backache and mild cramping. Everything is mild! :haha: Had a stinging/burning feeling in my lower abdomen last night (uterus area) that lasted for a couple of minutes. Don't know what that was all about :shrug:

Good luck to all testing today! :thumbup: xx

Hi, just a warning, I'm still getting BFNs from the internet cheapies. Getting BFPs from digitals and FRER now, just the cheapies and Sainsbury's cheapies that are still showing negative. Strange, but just didn't want you to lose hope if you get a BFN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->