****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

Afternoon ladies, just joined in yesterday. At work now and absolutely dragging through my day. Feels like there is not enough time to sleep at all! I'm in CD 23 and 5 dpo. DH and I dtd the 3 days leading up to O and the two days following. Hoping that was enough. Unfortunately, I crashed early the day of the O and slept for 13 hours!

Anyhow, started taking prenatals about 4 weeks ago in anticipation of TTC. Does anyone else do this? Any recommended OTC supplements that could help us along?

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Im hoping to test for the VERY first time on the 18th!!

Im so scared, im keep getting my hopes up even though its our first cycle x

Hi everyone, so sorry to those who the witch has caught, there's always another month :hugs:

12dpo today and I think I'm going to end up testing earlier than planned. I ordered a new thermometer yesterday and I'm getting 5 free internet cheapies with it :happydance: I'll probably test on Wednesday 8th with FMU, that's if they arrive in the post tomorrow. Getting a couple of odd symptoms like mild lower backache and mild cramping. Everything is mild! :haha: Had a stinging/burning feeling in my lower abdomen last night (uterus area) that lasted for a couple of minutes. Don't know what that was all about :shrug:

Good luck to all testing today! :thumbup: xx

Hi, just a warning, I'm still getting BFNs from the internet cheapies. Getting BFPs from digitals and FRER now, just the cheapies and Sainsbury's cheapies that are still showing negative. Strange, but just didn't want you to lose hope if you get a BFN.

Me too! FRER and Digi=+ IC=-

Going to be testing tomorrow! I am officially 2 days late for AF..

TerriLou & Grumblebea - Thanks for the advice :hugs: The plan is to use my free IC's every day until AF is late (if she's late I should say :haha:) and then I'll buy a CB digi or something. I need something to satisfy the POAS addiction that's come over me this cycle. I'm desperate to pee on something :blush: xx

Going to be testing tomorrow! I am officially 2 days late for AF..

FX and sending you loads of:dust::dust::dust::dust:

I am hoping AF doesnt make an appearance tomorrow and internet cheapies are not working. If af doesnt show up in a few days will test using a FR or a digi.

TerriLou & Grumblebea - Thanks for the advice :hugs: The plan is to use my free IC's every day until AF is late (if she's late I should say :haha:) and then I'll buy a CB digi or something. I need something to satisfy the POAS addiction that's come over me this cycle. I'm desperate to pee on something :blush: xx

I know what you mean, I look at a pack of matches and think....hmm. I never really got a positive on ic just frer and cb digi. I don't know why because ic are supposed to be super sensitive. GL!

I think I should ovulate soon. I'm going nuts because this is my cycle after provera. And I used to have normal cycles before my daughter. But I never got a true postpartum period yet. And this is my first cycle being induced. I hope it works!

Afternoon ladies, just joined in yesterday. At work now and absolutely dragging through my day. Feels like there is not enough time to sleep at all! I'm in CD 23 and 5 dpo. DH and I dtd the 3 days leading up to O and the two days following. Hoping that was enough. Unfortunately, I crashed early the day of the O and slept for 13 hours!

Anyhow, started taking prenatals about 4 weeks ago in anticipation of TTC. Does anyone else do this? Any recommended OTC supplements that could help us along?

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Hey swalumni!

I went and bought prenatals today. I felt really weird doing it because as far as I know I'm not pregnant (yet!). Going to start taking them tomorrow - I also bought some Omega 3 capsules. I've read they are really good for a developing baby and I talked with my Gynecologist about them and she said they were a great idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->