****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

Afternoon ladies, just joined in yesterday. At work now and absolutely dragging through my day. Feels like there is not enough time to sleep at all! I'm in CD 23 and 5 dpo. DH and I dtd the 3 days leading up to O and the two days following. Hoping that was enough. Unfortunately, I crashed early the day of the O and slept for 13 hours!

Anyhow, started taking prenatals about 4 weeks ago in anticipation of TTC. Does anyone else do this? Any recommended OTC supplements that could help us along?

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Hey swalumni!

I went and bought prenatals today. I felt really weird doing it because as far as I know I'm not pregnant (yet!). Going to start taking them tomorrow - I also bought some Omega 3 capsules. I've read they are really good for a developing baby and I talked with my Gynecologist about them and she said they were a great idea.
I think everyone should start them BEFORE they TTC. I've been on them for 3 years straight. I took prior ttc my ds, while BF'ing (for 2 long wonderful years) and now while ttc.

I kept taking mine after I had my daughter. Doesn't hurt! :D

I keep trying to remember to take mine...I can't swallow pills and they are so big!! so I think somehow they keep getting pushed to the back of my mind...I usually remember more during the tww...I think probably cause its less depressing then taking them after AF shows her ugly face

I keep trying to remember to take mine...I can't swallow pills and they are so big!! so I think somehow they keep getting pushed to the back of my mind...I usually remember more during the tww...I think probably cause its less depressing then taking them after AF shows her ugly face

Did you know theres prenatal gummy vitamins? Maybe those would be better for you?

Did you know theres prenatal gummy vitamins? Maybe those would be better for you?

Really??!! I seriously did not know that...that would be way better for me...I should look around and see if they are here in Canada...I hate swallowing pills!! My Oh made fun of me my last round pregnant because I would waste like 3 of them a night trying to choke them down

I love the gummy's they are a lifesaver to me...

hi guys jut checking in with you all how ya doing ladies. nice to see your name mzswizz

I love the gummy vitamins target sells. They don't have iron in them and that works for me since I have high iron in my blood so every time I took a prenatal I would get dizzy and feel sick. I am glad I have no problem with big pills. I swallow two to four fish oil pills a day and they are HUGE along with my huge 1000mg metformin dose.

TerriLou & Grumblebea - Thanks for the advice :hugs: The plan is to use my free IC's every day until AF is late (if she's late I should say :haha:) and then I'll buy a CB digi or something. I need something to satisfy the POAS addiction that's come over me this cycle. I'm desperate to pee on something :blush: xx

I know the feeling, its so hard, the waiting is the worst bit.

TerriLou & Grumblebea - Thanks for the advice :hugs: The plan is to use my free IC's every day until AF is late (if she's late I should say :haha:) and then I'll buy a CB digi or something. I need something to satisfy the POAS addiction that's come over me this cycle. I'm desperate to pee on something :blush: xx

I know what you mean, I look at a pack of matches and think....hmm. I never really got a positive on ic just frer and cb digi. I don't know why because ic are supposed to be super sensitive. GL!

Thats what I thought Grumblebea, I keep testing with them every other day because I'm determined to see 2 lines. Then when it comes back negative, I want to test with digi again to make sure its still there!

Really??!! I seriously did not know that...that would be way better for me...I should look around and see if they are here in Canada...I hate swallowing pills!! My Oh made fun of me my last round pregnant because I would waste like 3 of them a night trying to choke them down

Yepp! I thought about getting them before. But I'd rather jut swallow it and be done. haha.

I guess I'm out, 6 days late for af, tested again using first response this time, still bfn. Still have lots of symptoms and no symptoms for af. Guess it's just my body reacting to me coming off the pill.

Hey!! Sorry I havent been on....my laptop charger broke! Eeek!! Well AF was due on Saturday and she isnt hear yet! I havent tested yet because I cant remember where I put my tests haha! I dont know if maybe my body is just readjusting to coming off the implant!

Huge congratulations to the ladies who have got their BFP's!! Soo happy for u!

xxxxxxxxxx

Hey!! Sorry I havent been on....my laptop charger broke! Eeek!! Well AF was due on Saturday and she isnt hear yet! I havent tested yet because I cant remember where I put my tests haha! I dont know if maybe my body is just readjusting to coming off the implant!

Huge congratulations to the ladies who have got their BFP's!! Soo happy for u!

xxxxxxxxxx

Hey everyone! I will be testing 6-20-11.. Add me! Thanks. Good luck everyone. :thumbup:

My IC's and new thermometer just arrived. I ordered and paid for the five test package but they sent ten :happydance: I'm not complaining! xx

Hey ladies, how are we all? Got a question to ladies ttc again! Before my first AF (25/5/2011) since having my nearly 7 month LO i had 2 days of positive OPKs. I then had my 1st AF 13 days later....im now CD14 and still no positive OPK...i know i gotta be patient but anyone else been in this situation? Im just haing one of those mornings....just wanna feel something is happening. Any advice is soooo welcome right now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->