****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

13dpo and BFN using afternoon urine. Will test again tomorrow with FMU :thumbup: xx

Hey ladies, how are we all? Got a question to ladies ttc again! Before my first AF (25/5/2011) since having my nearly 7 month LO i had 2 days of positive OPKs. I then had my 1st AF 13 days later....im now CD14 and still no positive OPK...i know i gotta be patient but anyone else been in this situation? Im just haing one of those mornings....just wanna feel something is happening. Any advice is soooo welcome right now x

Don't know for sure except to say that if your cycles are a little on the long side and they may be different than they used to be since your body is just starting to be fertile again, and your lp was around 13 last month, it may be early for + opk. Might get one in next few days. also possible that you'll skip this cycle, again because everything's not back to normal yet.

I just got my first postpartum AF in may with only 3-4 day Luteal Phase. So count yourself lucky that you seem to have a decent LP right off.

I hope you get your + opk soon.

Hey ladies, how are we all? Got a question to ladies ttc again! Before my first AF (25/5/2011) since having my nearly 7 month LO i had 2 days of positive OPKs. I then had my 1st AF 13 days later....im now CD14 and still no positive OPK...i know i gotta be patient but anyone else been in this situation? Im just haing one of those mornings....just wanna feel something is happening. Any advice is soooo welcome right now x

Don't know for sure except to say that if your cycles are a little on the long side and they may be different than they used to be since your body is just starting to be fertile again, and your lp was around 13 last month, it may be early for + opk. Might get one in next few days. also possible that you'll skip this cycle, again because everything's not back to normal yet.

I just got my first postpartum AF in may with only 3-4 day Luteal Phase. So count yourself lucky that you seem to have a decent LP right off.

I hope you get your + opk soon.

I did think things might not be back in perfect working order as yet. I do feel lucky about my lp being 13 dyas as ive seen other posts about others being so short. well fingers crossed i got a +opk....if not fingers crossed until next time :thumbup:

BLMCD - So sorry the evil witch got you. Try wine, it helps :hugs: guess our month is next month. March babies sound good.

Good Luck Anna_Marie

Prenatal Vitamins - I've been taking them for 3 months now and I've never felt better.

ChippyM2B - Are you sure that you ovulated when you thought you did? OPK? Temps? I only ask because I ovulated 10 days late last month because I changed my exercise routine.

CJ1990 - Welcome, You've been added.:thumbup:

TerriLou - MMcheek - Grumblebea. Any new symptoms

Hi All,

Ill be testing on 10/11 June...can I join?

Best of bests to all!

JodyLee05 - you have been added, sorry I almost missed your post :thumbup:

Good Luck : :af:

Steph1505
Aliciatm
Hopingitwill
Tucker

Maybythistime - Welcoem to the party; You have been added.

AF is due in 3/4 days, tested this morning, it was negative. with my daughter i knew 5 days before missed period. so i think im out.

Medea-hey its leyoung20 from the May testers thread. Please add me. I wasn't going to join another thread after May but I love seeing everyone's comments and anxieties as they go through this TTC thing!! I except to ovulate Friday or Saturday based on my 28-29 day cycles so I will be testing ONLY if AF does not arrive by Monday June 27th. I always start in my sleep (80% of the time) so i'm excepting AF to come Sunday night the 26th so if I wake up and nothing...then I will test. I am NOT letting myself test early this month. I may or may not use my OPK's this month because the last 2 months i got positives on the exact same days each cycle so i might just go with my historical pattern. I am just doing the BD with my husband every other day from last night through next Monday and maybe two days in a row this weekend if he is up for it:) I dont like to tell him when its "prime time" b/c he gets nervous and I want him to stay calm!! If we got pregnant this month our baby would be due in early March around my husband's birthday...sounds like a good time for me!!!!!

Welcome new members!!! How is everyone today?

As for me, i noticed that ever since AF has stopped DH and I cant get enough of each other :haha:. Hopefully when it is around OV we dont be exhausted but then again who will turn down BDing :haha:. Today our niece is graduatin from pre-k to kindergarten. I tell you they grow up so fast. The graduation is later on in the evening so we can get a few rounds of BDing in. Operation Clayton is on time and in effect ROGER THAT :haha: today like every day is going to be a great day.

Lolol--MzSwizz- you're so funny. It's about to get real militaristic around here..lolol

HI LEYOUNG!!! _ I'm glad you came on over - I think it's best not to tell my OH when it's showtime either. takes the anxiety out of it for them...Are you still training to the 1/2 marathon? If so - you should probably consider sticking with the OPK's for another cycle. Intense exercise and training can wreak havoc on your cycle...Good Luck!!! I'll add you now!

Can you lovely ladies look at my chart. I am new to this whole temping thing so I have no idea what I am looking for. I do notice my temps are going up, I think :haha:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35ac02

Can you lovely ladies look at my chart. I am new to this whole temping thing so I have no idea what I am looking for. I do notice my temps are going up, I think :haha:

It definitely looks like it it going up...I forget. When did you ovulate MrsFelton?

First post :) Just registered on this site.

I will be testing June 20

Fingers crossed for all!

Whoo-hooooo....Welcome to BNB SummerRocks - You have been added..Good Luck

Tristin'sMom- you have also been added, Welcome!

I didnt test this morning! Last night i had not even a drop of blood (i even smelled it to make sure) and that was it!! so if i dont start by tomorrow im totally testing. I never spot like that so if it was IB (fx) i will test tomorrow.... this wait sucks! Lol

It definitely looks like it it going up...I forget. When did you ovulate MrsFelton?

The 27th or 28th, not exactly sure because I never really saw a positive opk and I missed testing on the 28th which was the day I was "suppose" to ovulate. I did have EWCM that weekend though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->