****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

Can you add me to the 16th aswell, I am going to test then, and if no bfp again on the 29th!!

medea-yeah i am still training for a 1/2 marathon but i regularly exercise 5-6 days a week and it hasn't affected my cycle. I run, teach spin & lift weights. I might use OPK's and again just not tell my DH so he doesn't feel pressured.

Hi All!

I'll be testing on the 10th and 12th!
Please add me!

FXed for everyone!

Can you lovely ladies look at my chart. I am new to this whole temping thing so I have no idea what I am looking for. I do notice my temps are going up, I think :haha:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35ac02

It definitely looks like it it going up...I forget. When did you ovulate MrsFelton?

The 27th or 28th, not exactly sure because I never really saw a positive opk and I missed testing on the 28th which was the day I was "suppose" to ovulate. I did have EWCM that weekend though.

hmmmm..From the look of your chart I'd say you porbably O'd on the 30th ..they say it takes a day for your temp to rise after O..I'd say your temp defineitly had a spike on the 31st so I'd guess that you O'd on May 30 making you 8DPO today (of course this is all amatuer detective work). :dohh:..I wonder if you'll get an implantation dip over the next two days most women (who keep charts on FF) have their dip at 10dpo....Is this your first month charting? Just wondring if we have anything to compare this chart to.

Leyoung - Sounds like a great plan :flower:

Jellybeann -your name was added for the 29th but I kjust moved it to the 16th for you.

Hi Codechic - You have been added..welcome! :thumbup:

MrsFelton - I just thought of something - since I can't see the day(s) you missed, it's more of a guess than ever that May 31st was your initial temp spike

I'll probably be testing again on the 23rd if AF doesn't come.

That will be 28 days from the start of my cycle. I don't know how long my cycles are now but they used to be around 28 days before I got pregnant. I'm hoping AF doesn't come early again this cycle.

Artiste - I Just added you back on the list..GL

Jellybeann- after reading your post three times I finally got it..you wanted to be added to both days right?...lol..

Artiste - I Just added you back on the list..GL

Jellybeann- after reading your post three times I finally got it..you wanted to be added to both days right?...lol..

haha yes please!

Hey all!

First time for this. I asked to be added to another thread's list but so far no go. I think I've nailed down my OV. New to charting as well. To give myself some extra time for the first test I'm going to say put me down for June 28th... if I don't test sooner that is ;)

OMG so excited already! :D

Haha!! Reba - you have been added..I like the enthusiasm!! GL

Thank you, Thank you!

I'm super excited to test.
I've been experiencing the backaches today.
I don't think I've ever been more excited for my back to hurt. :happydance:

Your probably right about the 31st because you have dip BEFORE ovulation, is that correct? I'm still learning :haha:. I will check and see if I have those missing days written down somewhere.

Your probably right about the 31st because you have dip BEFORE ovulation, is that correct? I'm still learning :haha:. I will check and see if I have those missing days written down somewhere.

Most people do have a slight dip before O..yes check to see if you have those days!

Thank you, Thank you!

I'm super excited to test.
I've been experiencing the backaches today.
I don't think I've ever been more excited for my back to hurt. :happydance:

How many DPO are you..haha! It is funny that this is the only time in life where we're all happy to be in pain and ready to throw up!!! LOL

Hi, i'm a new member but could you put me down for testing on June 12th please? x

Okay so I added june 1st temp to the chart and on the 31st I was naseous and threw up 4x that day and that was it besides the sharp pain shooting through my right breast every once and a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->