****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

Could that dip on my chart also be implantaion dip?

BFN at 10 dpo, used new choice dollar tree test, AF is due in 3/4 days on friday/sat. do i have a chance that it still turns out to be a BP? used clear blue with my daughter and found out when i was only 3w4d along.

Ladies I am 7 dpo taoday and I still have a very high cervix and watery clear cm. Starting this morning my bbs are tender when i push on them, slight headache all day, nose alittle stuffy, went to the bathroom three times already today with no more to drink than usual, I normally only go in the am when i get up and when i get home about 5 from work. What do you guys think about these symptoms?

I so hope that I get a BFP, because I just cursed out my husband over something that I may not have been so angry about before. Actually, I would have. Nevermind.

Well i dont know if i am BFP or BFN :(..... Started spotting 2 days before AF was due, the next day it was heavy with a large clot and ive had no more bleeding, but still showing Positive on a HPT......

Still have cramp, sore/tender boobs, nausea.... totally not normal for my AF's... So very confused and cant see my doctor till 7 days time. x

Well i dont know if i am BFP or BFN :(..... Started spotting 2 days before AF was due, the next day it was heavy with a large clot and ive had no more bleeding, but still showing Positive on a HPT......

Still have cramp, sore/tender boobs, nausea.... totally not normal for my AF's... So very confused and cant see my doctor till 7 days time. x

A positive would still seem to be a positive to me!
But...prayers and fxed that all is OK.

hi there, is it too late to join?

If there is still time please can you add me to 9th June thanks xx

Hi Babee Bugs, me too, I had spotting a few days ago (brown - sorry TMI) and some light cramping on my right side. Due my AF in the next day or so. This is all new to me, are we supposed to book a docs apt.:shy:

well, the :witch: arrived today. So sad. DH wants to wait to TTC a little while longer. Probably next year. Oh well.. Good Luck to all of you!

hiya hunnie... brown blood is a very good sign, as that means its old :)... my af wasdue the 6th and i started bleeding pinkish blood on the 4th, on the 5th is got dark red heavy and passed quite a large clot. I tested on the 3rd and got a positive on a first response pregnancy test, and ive tested every day since and still getting positives....

So i have no idea if i am pregnant, or if i was pregnant and miscarried... or all the HPT tests ive taken have been wrong :(.. So ive got an appointment to basically see if the doctor can shed some light on whats happening x

well, the :witch: arrived today. So sad. DH wants to wait to TTC a little while longer. Probably next year. Oh well.. Good Luck to all of you!

Sorry to hear AF got you. mine is due today so far not showed up but feel it is around the corner! Hope things work out and we see you back here ttc soon.:hugs:

hey guys i am 8 weeks preggo and i had fresh blood aroud 5 weeks. my doc seen me cuz i was high risk for eptopic but the doctor told me ladies as long as it doesnt start into a full cycle. i was told also that if your having a mis carriage or chem pregnancy the hpt's would fade untill it was neg. i believe it was left over implantations and to try not to worry alot

hiya hunnie... brown blood is a very good sign, as that means its old :)... my af wasdue the 6th and i started bleeding pinkish blood on the 4th, on the 5th is got dark red heavy and passed quite a large clot. I tested on the 3rd and got a positive on a first response pregnancy test, and ive tested every day since and still getting positives....

So i have no idea if i am pregnant, or if i was pregnant and miscarried... or all the HPT tests ive taken have been wrong :(.. So ive got an appointment to basically see if the doctor can shed some light on whats happening x

honey why would all your tests be pos and you not be... are you bleeding now:blush:

Sorry to hear AF got you. mine is due today so far not showed up but feel it is around the corner! Hope things work out and we see you back here ttc soon.:hugs:

Thank you! :hugs: I'm sad, but its good, because we need to finish paying off some bills and get "more" stable before we bring a little one into the world. It totally sucks but the way I see it, when we're meant to have one we will! I just want one NOW! lol. I will be in the WTT section mostly, but will dropping in here from time to time! GL to everyone TTC! :)

btw i hate AF! :growlmad: lol

Oh no Babee Bugs there is still hope yet if you are getting :bfp: on all your tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->