****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

Well ladies so far a :bfn: but its still early....I have really tender bb...my face has broken out like crazy, and I am crazy emotional..but that could all be pms too

Not in the best of moods, so just pasting this to all the June Testing threads:

Well, I'm out. The mean old :witch: showed up today. Probably heading back to WTT for awhile. Maybe OH can be convinced otherwise, but I doubt it. :/ Good luck to the rest of you June testers. I hope I'm able to join you in July!

Not in the best of moods, so just pasting this to all the June Testing threads:

Well, I'm out. The mean old :witch: showed up today. Probably heading back to WTT for awhile. Maybe OH can be convinced otherwise, but I doubt it. :/ Good luck to the rest of you June testers. I hope I'm able to join you in July!

Sorry to here that hun. fx for next month for u hun x

Hi, this is my first time posting, been TTC for 3 months and should be June testing on tuesday. The waiting was driving me mad so woke up and did a test today BFN :( soooooo now I feel even worse and just keep hoping that it was because I tested too early.

Good luck to the other June testers xoxo

Sorry to all that the witch has got or have received a bfn. I ambling to try and not test for a couple of days as bfn getting me down!
Mamma- glad to hear insemination went well.
Hotpink- think we in same boat. My af was due last Tuesday. Not shown up as yet! Fx for us that we are just late bloomers!

Well ladies DH and I had a romantic evening last night and we also DTD so everything is going well im on my end. Sorry to all the ladies who get AF and hugs to thise getting BFNs

I'm pretty hung over this fine morning...I'm hoping a run will help me sweat out this captain Morgans....Bruins lost to the mangy ass cannucks (sp) last night...pissed me right off...anyways....

Pink Sprinkles - I'm really sorry you're out..we'll def be on the same TTC team next month :hugs:

HotPink and Skeet - hang in there ladies..something has to happen sooner or later:wacko:

Rileysmommy - 10 dpo is pretty early for most women to get a true result but the lower ab burniing is def a sign that I've seen over and over,,,gl :thumbup:

Hopingitwill - I hope you get answers soon one way or the other..limbo sucks :hugs:

Leyoung - nicely done - sounds like you did everything you could,,all that's left to do know is wait out the dreaded TWW...I have a feeling this is your month.

The following ladies have been added: Welcome :thumbup:
Crazy4Baby
Berry26

Mandy1985
- I put you down for the 12th..is that right?

Codechic - LOL weenie..8dpo is super early but I don't blame you,,hang in there, your day is coming right up

C.ArmyWife - no news is good news...come on BFP!

Momwannabe81 - glad to hear the first insemination went welll...fx'd for round two:happydance:

Sam1985 - did yu want to be added?

Today is your day - Good luck ladies!!!

MissBabyFace
Maybythistime

I'm back. Unfortunately my BFP has turned into an :angel: I got my BFP last Friday, went in for my 1st HCG levels on Tuesday which was 14 (very low), repeated on Thursday which was 5 and then Friday AF got me. I'm sad but have to try and keep my head up and try again. Congrats on all the BFP and GL to all the rest.

Sorry to hear Grumblebea.:flow:

No AF for me as yet. I woke up and tested with a clearblue digital and got a BFN (i don't think i'm liking these digitals....too nerve racking:wacko:). Just waiting for stinkin' AF to start.:neutral:

The digitals take forever for the answer. I tell you whenever I take a digital, I hold my breath until i get the answer :haha:

How is everyone doing? This thread got really quiet.

I had a temp spike this morning that I think is from O'ing and wasn't able to bd except 5 days ago. I might try again today if I get a chance but it's probably too late.

Temp dropped thi morning but .02 above coverline, :bfn: this morning but no AF. She may be here tomorrow :cry:

Im doing fine. just been keeping myself busy while dh is at work. how are you doing?

its not over until af shows her face mrs. felton

So sorry to hear that Grumblebea... I really hope you get that sticky BFP soon :hugs: xx

Im doing fine. just been keeping myself busy while dh is at work. how are you doing?

its not over until af shows her face mrs. felton

Your right but the temp drop makes me wonder although its still at coverline so idk. Can we say jitters? :haha:. glad you and hubby are loving it up super hard,no pun intended :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->