****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

weekend should be interesting her. weve got a big typhoon headed our way and are almost in lock down mode. so much for going to the beach!!

in ttc news, i have been feeling AWFUL all day. really nauseous and run down. woke up late at 10, then fell asleep again in DS's bed with him at nap time for 3 hours!! ravenously hungry at dinner but i had to force myself to eat since i was still feeling queasy. felt better for a little while after, but now yucky again. so tired, but im wide awake!!

Sarahbear - yuck, traped in the house all weekend. Be safe! Sorry you feel like crap but secretly (not that secretly) we all want to feel like crap during the TWW.

ok cd 13. will be :sex: until cd 20 so excited today got my first positive opk! so im so excited will be testing in June before fathers day hopefully will have a :bfp: for my husband

Me too.... i hope this is our cycle last time i ovulated on May 3rd or 4th and didnt have sex. the last day i had sex was may 2nd.. so i dont think i had a chance... plus my cm hasnt been to eggwhitey so i decided to give preseed a go and try soft cups as well. now i have about 7 days of having sex... then the waiting comes.. which is gonna make me miserable

Sounds like you have a fighting chance this month! I hope you get that bfp!

oh im fighting for it alright. im gonna scream and break something if it doesnt happen but my gut is saying it will my heart is saying dont count on gut my head is saying no. so im just gonna go with the flow... and float until i sink.

hi,i said i was testing on the 20th but i think i'll do it the day b4 as its fathers day

hey ladies! Thought id jump in and join you. This is my first AF since baby (his 6 months) i had 2 positive opks 2 weeks ago so Im hoping my 28 day cycle has returned. Id like to join you guys but i dunno what date id test? Hot some ic opks, CB opk and conceive plus. Baby dust to all of us ladies x

Alicia - I am going to try the preseed softcup combo too this month..If you haven't tried them out for practice yet , I suggest that you do..they were a bit tricky the first two times I used them

MummytoCorban - Since you're not sure which day, I'll just leave yor name at teh top of the list hovering by the baby dust ..lol

Mamadonna - test whenever you like..I'm sure we all will when the urge strikes us. :blush:

Hi ladies!! The hubby and I are JUST starting our TTC journey, I went off bcp May 9, had my AF, so I'm tracking from there. My OD should be Sunday, we have been BD all week, trying for one or two more times this weekend!! I'm thinking I should test June 14, AF is supposed to show up June 13. Can you add me? Looking forward to sharing this journey with all of you!!

i like the sound of hanging around near the babydust! Fingers crossed for a Normal cycle and looking forward to hearing lots of lovely news! X

Well cd2 and AF is back to normal which is good. My next af will be due July 1st!! A whole month free of no AF o yeah :happydance: o yeah :happydance: :haha:. So i will have a month to enjoy my DH and just have fun. After the talk, the intimate kissing was AMAZING!!! It made me forget the word temping quick lol. Maybe i dont suppose to worry and let it happen on its own. My DH keeps telling me, when you got pregnant we wasnt using any methods just DTD and that worked so lets do it! Lol im feeling good about this break i might be on once a week or so dont want to be out until july because that would be tooo much catching up to do lol

my dull cramps seem to have gone but getting like a pulling just under my belly button keep having small head aches and like a drawing feeling in my right boob ????? any thoughts would be good ????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->