****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

Okay, so it's my first test day tomorrow (lol) I really want to test now!! Arg! I promised myself I'd wait until tomorrow though!!

Think I am 12, not entirely sure lol, still trying to pin down my cycles! They're a tiny bit higgledy-piggledy!

Here is my update....:witch: just showed up...looks like it was bad evap lines :cry:

So sorry skeet. It sucks when you get evaps and then af arrives. Don't worry about it too much and look forward to the following cycle and what you plan to do!! Hope you'll get your bfp in July!!! Fx'd

XX

Hey all good luck af due the 17th soo I'm going to test the 19 If af hasn't showed itself

Congrats swalumni and mindy!!!!

H&H 9 months!!!

XX

LETS GO BRUINS!!!! I had to get that out of the way......

Good Mornig Ladies!!!

:happydance:SWAlumni - Congratulations!!!!!! :happydance:
Please share your symptoms if any for all of us crazy symptom spotting ladies!! Myself included :haha:

The following ladies have been added:
DanielleTTC
HoneyMama - BTW you're quite welcome
CasaDeGarcia

RmichelleM - LOL..boring indeed. I too am on CD3..I want this witchout of here. she's cramping my style and interuppting any potential for fun

Tonka - If we slapped you for being a POASA we'd have to slap ourselves. :haha:

Codechic - I moved you to the 18th

Maww - Sorry you're in limbo - that sucks so bad..No TWW no waiting to O just no anything. I hope something happens soon for you.:cry:

Skeet and Kyounoo9 - Sorry the evil one got you :hugs:

EMZY-11 you've been added. Wecome!!

Good Luck Ladies - Today is your day!!!
Sunkissed
Kaicyn
Shareema
Princessj_x
Sam1985

So i'm at 5 dpo today (maybe 6) and since 2 dpo i have been having more than normal CM. It has been sticky, then wet, then stretchy & clearish but with yellow/white all in it. I thought maybe i was ovulating late but none of it is EWCM and i took another OPK and it was negative. (we did do the BD last night just incase!) I am due for AF in 9 days so that also makes me think i didn't O late (and b/c i had my positive & EWCM last week right on schedule). Just wondering if anyone else has had this after ovulation. No other symptoms which I didn't expect since i'm only 5-6 dpo but its just weird. Still hoping and praying that this is the month (but i'm not getting my hopes up yet).

sitting here waiting for the :witch: to show her ugly face today.. temp dropped down under cover line this morning and I can feel her showing up by noon or later on this evening..

So i'm at 5 dpo today (maybe 6) and since 2 dpo i have been having more than normal CM. It has been sticky, then wet, then stretchy & clearish but with yellow/white all in it. I thought maybe i was ovulating late but none of it is EWCM and i took another OPK and it was negative. (we did do the BD last night just incase!) I am due for AF in 9 days so that also makes me think i didn't O late (and b/c i had my positive & EWCM last week right on schedule). Just wondering if anyone else has had this after ovulation. No other symptoms which I didn't expect since i'm only 5-6 dpo but its just weird. Still hoping and praying that this is the month (but i'm not getting my hopes up yet).

I had a ridiculous amount of CM last cycle..obviously BFN..I thought the extra CM might be b/c the Preseed. Hopefully for you it's a different reason. Fx'd

I dont use opk or temp, i just try and pay attention to my CM, i believe i O yesturday, only had a small amt of cm today....hoping thats a good sign and im on to the 2ww :) Luckily i will have lots to do over the next week at least wich will hopefully keep me from obsessing over every little symptom!

I'm back here...AF due 26-29...I didn't put a lot of pressure on trying but we did do on the day that the calender had me ovulating. I hadn't advanced to OPKs yet :)

If i have no luck this month im gonna try using OPK

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->