****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

I am currently 9dpo/trigger shot. I had + readings until day 7, and now have negative so I know the trigger is out of my system. I know it is still too early, but it still stinks seeing "not pregnant" come across the screen!:growlmad: I am supposed to take a HPT on June 23rd, but I think my nerotic side will probably take a cheapy every morning until then!! Anyone else have the 23rd as their official day to test??

Hey ladies im trying for #3 im currently 16DPO , AF is 2 days late and still getting BFN. its driving me crazy

Symptoms before BFP on 6/14 (13 dpo)

1-4 dpo - total and complete exhaustion, nausea
5-8 dpo - weird dreams, random cramping
9-10 dpo - weird dreams, exhaustion, cramping, frequent bm and cravings
11 dpo - now...
Just felt off over the weekend. Strange feelings in my bbs, crazy dreams and eating at weird hours. Had taken a test at 7 dpo, which showed a vvf BFP on a cbe test that I contributed to an evap.

Have taken IC tests twice a day and the line continues to get darker and stronger. Today, I'm definitely having major nipple tenderness, freq. bathroom trips, and random hunger pains.

First appt. tomorrow!

This is my first time TTC and I think I'm confused as to what day I ovulated. I've been counting the first day I got the smiley face on the OPK as my ovulation date.

Is that incorrect?

codechic - The first smiley can either mean ovulation that same day, or most likely the day after. If you're temping you'll have a better idea :thumbup: xx

Oh Shute.
So if my smiley was on 6/2, then I'm either 13 or 14 DPO today.

If your smiley was on the 2nd June, assuming that you ovulated the next day, I'd put you at 13dpo. But that's just me, I'm no expert by any means :haha: xx

Was going to test this morning but before I even had the chance to pull out a stick to pee on the :witch: got me :growlmad:

On to next cycle I go....

Got a very faint line on my test today, feeling a bit scared to get my hopes up but no sign of AF so far, so its looking like a BFP for me :) Good luck to all the other ladies trying, think positive it will happen :) xoxo

Got a very faint line on my test today, feeling a bit scared to get my hopes up but no sign of AF so far, so its looking like a BFP for me :) Good luck to all the other ladies trying, think positive it will happen :) xoxo

Congrats!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

congrats sam

i am 11dpo and tested today but it wasnt first pee of the day so hoping for my bfp for sunday would be a great pressie for fathers day

Congrats Sam!!! So excited for you.

I'm 6 dpo today and have been feeling slight cramping since yesterday (like pin points in my lower abdomen) I thought maybe I was ovulating late b/c i had a lot of CM (but i think it was just "extra" from BD on Tuesday night!! (TMI!!)) Anyways i'm anxiously awaiting next weekend so I can test. I really want this to be my month. This is only my 4th month but they say i have a 25% shot each month so 4 months should be it right?!?! haha If i fell pregnant this month I would be 2 months different from my BFF due date which would be great!!!

im 2 dpo i think, i dont temp or use OPK's but i pay attention to me cm, yeaturday there was only a small amt and same with today, i have had some cramping since a couple days before i believe i O'd, my cervix is high (cant reach it) so is this a good sign?????

Hi Im new to this site today, I have been reading about all the other woman who are in the same boat! Been trying for a few months and decided to take it a little more seriously this month. Please can you add me to you testing thread? Im going to test 24th June..fingers crossed for us all. x

Hey I'm also 2dpo today. Please can you add me to the board I'm not due AF til 28th June. Think I may have missed out as DTD 5 days before O time but used pre seed - so I'm trying to remain optimistic! Hope we get out BFP's this month :flower:

Congratulations.... Happy&Healthy 9 months!!!:happydance:

9 days late for AF and still nothing.... not even a call of my doctors to say yes or no after dropping off urine this morning (and they are shut this afternoon).....:growlmad:

Congrats sam!
Have a Happy & Healthy 9 months! :hugs:

Hi Im new to this site today, I have been reading about all the other woman who are in the same boat! Been trying for a few months and decided to take it a little more seriously this month. Please can you add me to you testing thread? Im going to test 24th June..fingers crossed for us all. x

Welcome Cassie0,
It is so nice to talk to other people that are in the same boat. I have been the same, this is the first month I have really done everything I can at the right time and spotted my CM change and notice when I ovulate etc so I'm hoping it makes a difference and that I get my BFP this month!! Good luck to us all xxx
:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->