****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

Eeeeeee! I'm sooooo excited!!!! Trying to be calm but I'm sooooooo happy!! Thank you for your opinions... hubby on way home from work, can't wait to tell him x

looks like a line to me crongrats xxxxx

tested this morning with fmu and got bfp but still feeling really nauseus and just come down with a really runny nose and sneezing fits i am still only 11dpo so hoping to hold out till sunday if the witch doesnt get to me first so fingers crossed xxxxx

babydust to all

Hi,
I'm new :wave: This is my first post actually...
My name is Elle and have been leaving the option open until now. Trying not to put too much pressure on it all.. but that isn't really working. So trying to keep track of my cycle, test for ovulation and have used the Instead softcup a couple of times. I've bought preseed, but not used it yet.. :confused:
I'm 4DPO and testing on the 26th June.. I think :)

Hi,
I'm new :wave: This is my first post actually...
My name is Elle and have been leaving the option open until now. Trying not to put too much pressure on it all.. but that isn't really working. So trying to keep track of my cycle, test for ovulation and have used the Instead softcup a couple of times. I've bought preseed, but not used it yet.. :confused:
I'm 4DPO and testing on the 26th June.. I think :)

Hi and welcome! I'm new too, just joined earlier this week! FX'd for your BFP this month :)

CONGRATS Peacasso...H&H 9 months!!! Did youhave any symptoms? if so , please share... :wohoo:

Welcome Prettyunable..I'll add you right now!!! :thumbup:

It seems that there are alot of BFP so far this month and still alot of month left :) GL everyone!!!

Wow, look at that line! Congrats Peacasso, I totally want to know what your symptoms were too!!:happydance:

Congratulations peacasso!!!! We're getting more and more bfp's in this thread. I'm thinking it may be lucky!!!! Fx'd for the rest of us waiting to test!

XX

I hope it is lucky...8-9 more days until I can test....I hope the luck comes my way!! I want my BFP so bad:)

CONGRATS Peacasso...H&H 9 months!!! Did youhave any symptoms? if so , please share... :wohoo:

Welcome Prettyunable..I'll add you right now!!! :thumbup:

Yeah, pretty much all the normal stuff... started with 24/7 heartburn and feeling very hot... then Mon felt queasy and noticed my sharpened sense of smell, really itchy palm and my boobs started to hurt. I suffered a m/c just under a month ago and I had hardly any symptoms the first time round, except I was really crampy. Another similar symptom in both was really achy joints, esp the wrists and ankles - bit like toothache in my bones. I also started with a really strange taste during and after I eat, not metallic, just an awful taste... I still have it when I eat.

Felt really sick during Mon night... ate a couple of biscuits and it disappeared. Had very subtle cramps and twinges, also started with brown spotting today (never had this the first time round). Its nearly stopped at the moment... still have heartburn which comes and goes and my boobs have got progressively more sore and tender over the past few days. Feel quite tired but Im a tired person so cant say for def its preg related. Im going to test tomorrow morning to make sure of the BFP x

Hope this helps thank u for yr kind wishes and GL, FXd for some more BFPs!

Thank you for posting your symptoms, Peacasso!

And Congrats on the BFP!!
Have a Happy & Healthy 9 months!

Congrats to all the BFPs and hugs to those who the witch is visiting or have visited. FXed for those who are waiting.

In 9 days, dh and i will be on our trip so excited. Tomorrow will make me 1dpo and thats just a guess. Dh stayed home today and we dtd so if ovulation is today we got it in yesterday and today and all the other days before so hopefully we are good :haha:. Im just sooo excited about the trip. It is well needed. And dh made me laugh because all he had was dtd in his mind for when we go on our trip :haha:. Lets hope that we have good news when we come back.

Hey Everyone!! So as you know i had a positive OPK last Thursday the 9th but yesterday and today i felt crampy again like i was ovulating so i have been taking OPK tests again yesterday and today...and today it was positive!!! (smiley face kind). What now?? Could i be ovulating again or would an opk test already pick up hcg if i'm pregnant? i dont think that is it but i'm just confused

Just orderd 50opk's, pre-seed, AND 25 pregnancy test strips so I can be a Pee on a stick addict! lol :witch: better not show her ugly face next month! I will ward her off with my lube! lol

Just orderd 50opk's, pre-seed, AND 25 pregnancy test strips so I can be a Pee on a stick addict! lol :witch: better not show her ugly face next month! I will ward her off with my lube! lol

Lol Glad im not alone!

good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"