****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

Leyoung-ovulation twice can likely occur but at the same time, women use opks as hpts. So you can either have late ovulation or you can be pregnant. Did you have ovulation pains for the previous ovulation? And im leanig more towards pregnant.

MZSWIZZ-i didn't have ovulation pains previously(when i first got the positive OPK) but i haven't had them any of the past few months. I usually just have lots of EWCM and it always goes hand in hand with my positive OPK. I definitely had cramping and headache when i got the positive yesterday and this morning though. We did the BD this morning just in case it is another ovulation!! I knew that OPKs can be used as HPTS but its only 7-8 dpo (first ovulation) today so I didn't think it would show up if I am pregnant. I dont want to take a pregnany test b/c my period isn't due til next Saturday.

AHH..what now??

mmcheek-had sex Tuesday and this morning!!! Will probably try again tonight or tomorrow incase it is late ovulation. AHH i'm so confused.

Tylenol yes ibuprofen no

I might be completely stupid on this now, but why can't you take ibrufoen during the TWW?
:shrug:

I want to know this too!

Ibuprofen reduces the body's production of prostaglandins, needed for ovulation and implantation and therefore should be avoided by women trying to concieve, there is also some evidence that ibuprofen can cause blocked passages in a babys heart during pregancny

it is a category B med until the third trimester than its a category D...hope that helps, thats about all the knowledge i haveon that lol

Leyoung-sounds more like a late ovulation. So just dtd and hopefully you will catch that egg.

Tylenol yes ibuprofen no

I might be completely stupid on this now, but why can't you take ibrufoen during the TWW?

I want to know this too!

Ibuprofen reduces the body's production of prostaglandins, needed for ovulation and implantation and therefore should be avoided by women trying to concieve, there is also some evidence that ibuprofen can cause blocked passages in a babys heart during pregancny

Really?? Ok... Thanks for answering. I'm slightly concerned now as I'm prescribed diclofenac and ibuprofen by dr due to back problems. I haven't taken them for awhile but not sure when the last time was... the other day I think... :( I'm only 5DPO... have I ruined this month's chance then? :(

Tylenol yes ibuprofen no

I want to know this too!

Really?? Ok... Thanks for answering. I'm slightly concerned now as I'm prescribed diclofenac and ibuprofen by dr due to back problems. I haven't taken them for awhile but not sure when the last time was... the other day I think... :( I'm only 5DPO... have I ruined this month's chance then? :(

No, i just googled it some more and it said if u had already had a couple doses not to worry, but if you prescribed anti inflammatorys to talk to ur dr bout it

I'm looking forward to hearing about a lot more BFP's today!!!!

Faith2Bmum - you have been added - so sorry I overlooked you the first time.

Hi MzSwizz - Have a blast on your trip...what a great way to get through the TWW :thumbup:

Seb89 - whoo-hoooo you sound armed and ready and I like it!!!!! :happydance:

Dragonfly1982 - I had a ridiculous amount of CM a couple of months ago, for me it was just CM no BFP accompanied it but alot of women who are preggers have the same symptom so it's hard to say if it's a sign or not...GL

The following ladies have been added:
Elfrules - Great BD timing always makes me very happy too
AstellarMom - Good luck...go FOllies go :happydance:
Bradsbeb - Welcome

XXCJXX- How many days late are you for AF?

Leyoung - That is weird... I've heard of women voulating twice in the same cycle. It is rare but it can happen...LOL mmcheek, but she's right have sex..which it sounds like you did, you have all of your bases covered..good thing you did an OPK again...do you temp becasue your temp rise will confirm when you ovulated....Keep us posted

I dunno, this might be TMI but I was wondering is it normal to feel really wet - like I have an abundance of CM but when I check I don't! Dunno if its a symptom or what it is but its just an uncomfortable feeling that I've never had before - or maybe I did and it didn't bother me!

Ive been feeling this way since Tuesday. Brown / pink CM, but only when I wipe. It never reaches the pad.

Well my CM is white with a an ever so slight yellowish tinge to it! Was dreaming like crazy last night about testing so....I caved this morning even though I knew it would be a BFN, which it was :haha: But at least I won't spend the day thinking about testing like I have been for the last few days!! I'm a little discouraged but I'm still only like 9DPO so there's time still! FX'ed!!

I don't know if I'll be able to go on this weekend, so Good luck to the follwoing ladies who will be testing.

June 18th
Equess
MomandWife
JodyLee05
CodeChic

June 19th
DanielleM
Cebethel
Kimberly17
Vaurissa
Feb4th2011
Erinsmummy
Crazyforbaby
DanielleTTC

Tylenol yes ibuprofen no

I want to know this too!

No, i just googled it some more and it said if u had already had a couple doses not to worry, but if you prescribed anti inflammatorys to talk to ur dr bout it

Thanks for your help, will stop taking them from now on and if my back plays up will go to Dr's and discuss alternatives.
Have an appointment with muscluorskeletal team soon so might talk to them about it. :)

I will be testing "officially" the 20th .. but -of course- I tested a few times already.

6dpo -8dpo - 10 dpo as negative as can be ...

This morning (12dpo) I tested again, and there is definitely something there .. We both can see a line. I tried to take a picture of it, but you can't really see anything. The line came almost immediately (though not right away as the "pee" was going up on the strip) but almost right away after the control line appeared.

I wouldn't say that the line is grey, but to say it is pink ... that might be over doing it.

I feel so warm, hot flashes?! But no other symptoms other than that my stomac is sore (that might be cause I just went grocery shopping without eating first though)

I hope I am not getting my period earlier :(

Should I test again tonight? Or wait another few days to see if AF shows up?!

I will be testing "officially" the 20th .. but -of course- I tested a few times already.

6dpo -8dpo - 10 dpo as negative as can be ...

This morning (12dpo) I tested again, and there is definitely something there .. We both can see a line. I tried to take a picture of it, but you can't really see anything. The line came almost immediately (though not right away as the "pee" was going up on the strip) but almost right away after the control line appeared.

I wouldn't say that the line is grey, but to say it is pink ... that might be over doing it.

I feel so warm, hot flashes?! But no other symptoms other than that my stomac is sore (that might be cause I just went grocery shopping without eating first though)

I hope I am not getting my period earlier :(

Should I test again tonight? Or wait another few days to see if AF shows up?!

Maybe try it again in the morning but that, to me, sounds good! Your body wouldn't read HCG unless there was some there!! FX'ed for you hun!!! :)

That sounds so promising, SummerRocks! Sounds like the start of a BFP! Fxed for you! :dust:

Tylenol yes ibuprofen no

I want to know this too!

Thanks for your help, will stop taking them from now on and if my back plays up will go to Dr's and discuss alternatives.
Have an appointment with muscluorskeletal team soon so might talk to them about it. :)

Hi,
I have been prescribed diclofenac and naproxen and taken every day for the past year because of my sciatica and my doctor didn't tell me that it was bad for ttc! It wasn't until last month that I was told that it was really bad (I looked it up on the internet!) this is the same doctor that has referred me to the fertility unit because I have had 3 miscarriages in the last 8 months! He didn't put 2 + 2 together! idiot! I have now stopped taking them and am hoping that that's the answer and next time it gives me more of a chance to get a sticky bean :) xxx

Medea--i dont temp, i just look at my EWCM and use OPKs. I am still getting lots of cramping in my lower abdomen off and on and keep feeling a little nauseated but its very slight.

If I did ovulate twice that is great b/c i have a better chance to catch the egg!! Now i just dont know when to expect AF but hopefully she wont come!!

Tylenol yes ibuprofen no

I want to know this too!

Hi,
I have been prescribed diclofenac and naproxen and taken every day for the past year because of my sciatica and my doctor didn't tell me that it was bad for ttc! It wasn't until last month that I was told that it was really bad (I looked it up on the internet!) this is the same doctor that has referred me to the fertility unit because I have had 3 miscarriages in the last 8 months! He didn't put 2 + 2 together! idiot! I have now stopped taking them and am hoping that that's the answer and next time it gives me more of a chance to get a sticky bean :) xxx

What a fool!!! Hardly inspiries confidence that, does it.

Good luck, I'll keep my fingers and toes all crossed for you :)

You'll have to keep me updated on your progress

xx

leyoung-Depending on your lp is how you determine when your AF is due. How many days after OV does your AF occur? Thats what you use to determine when you should expect your AF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->