****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

mzswizz--well based on my prior month positive OPKs my leutel phase is 15 days (from the day after my positive OPK to 1st day of AF). But since I have gotten 2 positive OPKs 2 weeks in a row i dont know if it will be 15 days from the 1st positive OPK or the 2nd!!

Goin away for the weekend, GL and i hope to see lots of BFP when i get back :)

leyoung-I would say 15 days from the 2nd positive OPK

mzswizz--ok i wont test until 2 weeks from now...ugh i was finally down to 1 week and now i'm back to 2!!

Tylenol yes ibuprofen no

I might be completely stupid on this now, but why can't you take ibrufoen during the TWW?
:shrug:

I want to know this too!

Ibuprofen reduces the body's production of prostaglandins, needed for ovulation and implantation and therefore should be avoided by women trying to concieve, there is also some evidence that ibuprofen can cause blocked passages in a babys heart during pregancny

Really?? Ok... Thanks for answering. I'm slightly concerned now as I'm prescribed diclofenac and ibuprofen by dr due to back problems. I haven't taken them for awhile but not sure when the last time was... the other day I think... :( I'm only 5DPO... have I ruined this month's chance then? :(

No, i just googled it some more and it said if u had already had a couple doses not to worry, but if you prescribed anti inflammatorys to talk to ur dr bout it

Thanks for your help, will stop taking them from now on and if my back plays up will go to Dr's and discuss alternatives.
Have an appointment with muscluorskeletal team soon so might talk to them about it. :)

Hi,
I have been prescribed diclofenac and naproxen and taken every day for the past year because of my sciatica and my doctor didn't tell me that it was bad for ttc! It wasn't until last month that I was told that it was really bad (I looked it up on the internet!) this is the same doctor that has referred me to the fertility unit because I have had 3 miscarriages in the last 8 months! He didn't put 2 + 2 together! idiot! I have now stopped taking them and am hoping that that's the answer and next time it gives me more of a chance to get a sticky bean :) xxx

What a fool!!! Hardly inspiries confidence that, does it.

Good luck, I'll keep my fingers and toes all crossed for you :)

You'll have to keep me updated on your progress

xx

I know, crazy isn't it! I went to the doc today ( a different one!) and he said nothing but paracetamol!! xxx

Hey Girls, I'll be testing this month, FF finally said I ovulated so I'm currently on 3DPO and will be testing 12 days from now, so thats the 29th June. I had a wave of nausea earlier on today and nearly threw up in the toilet but luckily it passed, I'm hoping it's a good sign :)

Hi all,

After yesterdays exciting BFP... I am getting BFN today!!!! Starting to think there must have been something wrong with the test? Grrrrrrr!

Anyhow, I will report in on my tests tomorrow (will be 12DPO by then I think).... my head is all over the place... still spotting today, let hope it dont turn into nasty AF!

Hope you are all well, gl for the fellow weekend testers x x

Hi all,

After yesterdays exciting BFP... I am getting BFN today!!!! Starting to think there must have been something wrong with the test? Grrrrrrr!

Anyhow, I will report in on my tests tomorrow (will be 12DPO by then I think).... my head is all over the place... still spotting today, let hope it dont turn into nasty AF!

FX'ed the test you did today was faulty hun!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi all,

Hi Dragonfly... thanks for your post. I have taken a couple of test today, and also a FRER one... all completely negative... driving me nuts!

I hopefully may have some better news tomorrow or Sun x x Mon should be the day AF is due but I suffered a m/c on 23rd May and I haven't had a period since so not sure what will happen with this cycle... I used an digi OPK so I know when I ovulated which was day 14/15 depending on what day I count as the 1st day of my m/c...

Hi all,

Hi Dragonfly... thanks for your post. I have taken a couple of test today, and also a FRER one... all completely negative... driving me nuts!

I hopefully may have some better news tomorrow or Sun x x Mon should be the day AF is due but I suffered a m/c on 23rd May and I haven't had a period since so not sure what will happen with this cycle... I used an digi OPK so I know when I ovulated which was day 14/15 depending on what day I count as the 1st day of my m/c...

Hope you get good news over the weekend hun! Let's call today a faulty day all round :winkwink: And keep positive hun and remember we're all here to help and support you :hugs:

Peacasso, still early for you!! You could still get some more BFP's! I have my Fxed for you :dust::dust:

I'm trying to convince myself to not test until Sunday. That's only one day without testing, not so much to ask for, that shouldn't take too much willpower, right?? :haha:

Peacasso, still early for you!! You could still get some more BFP's! I have my Fxed for you :dust::dust:

I'm trying to convince myself to not test until Sunday. That's only one day without testing, not so much to ask for, that shouldn't take too much willpower, right?? :haha:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: That's what I've been telling myself too hun!

Blood test done today but I think I am out since I have been spotting on and off for three days.

Sorry Peacasso...don't count yourself out yet though!! I'm still hanging around...either 5/6 dpo (didn't temp this month nor used opks). My cycles are generally between 24*28 days so it is possible that I missed the day. We only dtd two days during my fertile period (the first day and the suspected day of ovulation). I'm really trying to ignore things my body is doing. so IDK lol trying not to go crazy!!

Just an update... Had a Dr. appointment Tuesday to see what caused my leaky nipple during the tww. :blush: Af came 5 days ago so Im def not pregnant...My dr.'s office called and cancelled on me Monday evening because of a family emergency. Normally I wouldn't get so angry (maybe its my hormones??) but while I was there for my yearly in Aug. she left me sitting, wearing only a paper exam gown, for an hour while she had another patient with an emergency :growlmad: grrr. Needless to say I did not reschedule with this dr and I'm switching OB/GYNs. :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->