****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

I'm looking forward to hearing about a lot more BFP's today!!!!

Faith2Bmum - you have been added - so sorry I overlooked you the first time.

Hi MzSwizz - Have a blast on your trip...what a great way to get through the TWW :thumbup:

Seb89 - whoo-hoooo you sound armed and ready and I like it!!!!! :happydance:

Dragonfly1982 - I had a ridiculous amount of CM a couple of months ago, for me it was just CM no BFP accompanied it but alot of women who are preggers have the same symptom so it's hard to say if it's a sign or not...GL

The following ladies have been added:
Elfrules - Great BD timing always makes me very happy too
AstellarMom - Good luck...go FOllies go :happydance:
Bradsbeb - Welcome

XXCJXX- How many days late are you for AF?

Leyoung - That is weird... I've heard of women voulating twice in the same cycle. It is rare but it can happen...LOL mmcheek, but she's right have sex..which it sounds like you did, you have all of your bases covered..good thing you did an OPK again...do you temp becasue your temp rise will confirm when you ovulated....Keep us posted

4 days late now

Good morning ladies!!!! I tested yesterday and got a super faint second line. Tested this morning with fmu at 11dpo and it's faint but :bfp::bfp:. I'm so excited!!!!
I told you this was a lucky thread!!!!
Good luck to those waiting to test!! I've got everything crossed for you all!!!!!:thumbup:

:wohoo:

Good morning ladies!!!! I tested yesterday and got a super faint second line. Tested this morning with fmu at 11dpo and it's faint but :bfp::bfp:. I'm so excited!!!!
I told you this was a lucky thread!!!!
Good luck to those waiting to test!! I've got everything crossed for you all!!!!!:thumbup:

:wohoo:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

congrats madrid98!!!

Congratulations Madrid h&h 9 months!

Well me 11 days late now bfn from doctors on a urine test done at day 9 and just fed up now. Have to go back for another test next week. Just want af so I can move onto next cycle.

Major congrats Madrid! x

I have lost hope now.... my body is playing awful tricks on me, maybe's something to do with the m/c in May... Tested with FMU.... BFN on FRER and CB digi. Still "spotting"... it is weird though as this is the third day of spotting but its not really coming out on my panty liner, just there when I wipe... have got no cramps, usually have really, really bad cramps and have to keep dosed up on painkillers... but no pain at all.

I am concerned as I don't know what constitutes "spotting" and what is bleeding? For example, this is the pattern that the last 3 days has taken:

9 DPO - Tiniest traces of pink and brown in CM, really have to look hard for them
10 DPO - When I first get up, wipe and get red - brown blood, quite noticeable but still a lot lighter than AF... Panic a bit. Put panty liner on and monitor throughout the day, when I wipe, very light brown all day (no more red) and there is nothing really on my panty liner.
11 DPO - Exactly the same as the day before, red- brown and noticeable on the morning then goes away to nothing throughout the rest of the day... no pain at all. Weird bitty brown dry stringy stuff all through the day but very very light, nothing coming out onto the panty liner.
12 DPO (Today) - A little more red blood when I wipe, not CM texture at all... like urine mixed with a bit of blood. Noticeable enough to make my heart sink... I little more of a stain on my panty liner today (just on the surface, like the last day of a period). Keep going to the loo and checking and each time I wipe its pinky brown.

Feel so mixed up... still keep getting heartburn, my temp for the last 5 days has been pretty much stable, still just above 98 this morning, still have a weird taste in my mouth (not metallic but appears everytime I eat), boobs still sore with little shooting pains in them once in a while... Don't know if all the symptoms Im having is because of the m/c?

Been really upset this morning as seeing the blood each time I wipe is making me relive the m/c again...

Anyone else had similar to what's happening to me?? :(

Just seen this hunt for a Bfp thread! Want to join for my hunt as well. Testing on June 22. Can you add me??

Whats peoples thoughts on results when holding tests up to ligh (natural window)
sorry to re-post here but might have more luck.

Ok so im 13DPO today but my af isnt due for another few days. Ive been testing like mad since 7dpo with a batch of ic and the odd frer and CB thrown in there for fun - all stalk white. However, I tested this AM with FMU and when I hold the test up to the light (where usally theres nothing) theres a faint pink line. Ive tried taking some pics but you cant see it at all but its there. DH has seen it too. This is the 23 ic ive done and none of the others have this on them at all............even after time limit.

does anyone have any ideas?

thanks xx

Whats peoples thoughts on results when holding tests up to ligh (natural window)
sorry to re-post here but might have more luck.

Ok so im 13DPO today but my af isnt due for another few days. Ive been testing like mad since 7dpo with a batch of ic and the odd frer and CB thrown in there for fun - all stalk white. However, I tested this AM with FMU and when I hold the test up to the light (where usally theres nothing) theres a faint pink line. Ive tried taking some pics but you cant see it at all but its there. DH has seen it too. This is the 23 ic ive done and none of the others have this on them at all............even after time limit.

does anyone have any ideas?

thanks xx

How sensitive are your ic's? I tested yesterday afternoon with a 25mIU & the line was probably like yours super faint. I've tested this morning with a 10mIU and the line is darker.

If yours are 10mIU, just keep testing every morning until you get a darker line.

Good luck, it sounds promising!!!:thumbup:

wantanerd - sorry to hear ... better luck next month :)

Goldy - welcome to the June testers :)

This morning -13 dpo- again another light line on the test, better visible than yesterday! But still I do not seem convinced that it is a bfp, even though I really want to believe it is a bfp. I am supposed to get AF on June 20 (and it is only June 18 today).

What do you think? Picture of 10 dpo; clearly nothing - 12 dpo; we see something - 13 dpo; the line is more visible

This is our second month trying. I have stomach pain and yesterday I had hot flashes :winkwink: But nothing else ...

What do you ladies think?!
https://img857.imageshack.us/img857/1181/pregnancystrips.jpg

wantanerd - sorry to hear ... better luck next month :)

Goldy - welcome to the June testers :)

This morning -13 dpo- again another light line on the test, better visible than yesterday! But still I do not seem convinced that it is a bfp, even though I really want to believe it is a bfp. I am supposed to get AF on June 20 (and it is only June 18 today).

What do you think? Picture of 10 dpo; clearly nothing - 12 dpo; we see something - 13 dpo; the line is more visible

This is our second month trying. I have stomach pain and yesterday I had hot flashes :winkwink: But nothing else ...

What do you ladies think?!
https://img857.imageshack.us/img857/1181/pregnancystrips.jpg

I think is definitely a :bfp:

Congrats!!! :happydance::happydance:

Hi I'm pretty new to the site. I'm testing June 25th. Though I'm itching to test tomorrow!!!! Know its too early but I think I O'd early this month. Summerrocks I think that is a deffo BFP!!!! congratulations! 

Hi I'm pretty new to the site. I'm testing June 25th. Though I'm itching to test tomorrow!!!! Know its too early but I think I O'd early this month. Summerrocks I think that is a deffo BFP!!!! congratulations! 

trying4num2, i'm testing june 25th too! how many dpo are you and how are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->