****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

Congrats madrid98 and summerrocks on your :bfp::bfp::bfp: and thanks for sharing those pics summerrocks!! :)

If you guys could share your symptoms with us in the TWW I'd really appreciate it :) H&H nine months for both of you :happydance::happydance::happydance:

congrats for those with bfp's,hugs for the girls with af and good luck for july girls

Hi ladies im out AF got me oh well hopefully next month.

Congrats to all you lovely ladies who got BFP, H&H 9 months xx

You ladies think the picture is a BFP?! :)

I felt like sh*t today (13 dpo)... stomac cramps, diarrhea and I just put out some pringles (extreme flavour) and crackers (ranch kind) and the smell of one of them makes me ill!

DancingDiva - sorry to read that AF got you :( Good luck for next month!

It's totally a BFP! Delighted for you hun - not for the crappy feeling of course but that'll pass I'm sure! Congrats again :)

Congrats to all the BFPs.

Now i had a wonderful day at the beach but unfortunately AF started 2 weeks early for me. I know its AF because its not pink more of an orangy/red color i guess so im out. Well atleast i dont have to wait through the tww to know whats going on. I am on cd23 and AF arrived so im thinking the cod liver oil has something to do with early AFs now. Last time i took cod liver oil i had 2 periods in february. Oh well onto next cycle i guess.

You ladies think the picture is a BFP?! :)

I felt like sh*t today (13 dpo)... stomac cramps, diarrhea and I just put out some pringles (extreme flavour) and crackers (ranch kind) and the smell of one of them makes me ill!

DancingDiva - sorry to read that AF got you :( Good luck for next month!

Looks BFP to me, too! Especially since it got darker everyday. Congrats!!

Congrats on the BFP's!! Happy 9 months!!

I hope you don't mind me joining in. I am currently 9DPO so will know either way by the end of this month. I just took a test though and it was negative - too early to know for sure but I'm pretty sure it is accurate :(

Hey, I'm 7dpo...I think...Been charting for 3 months and I've not been regular for any cycle. Sooo frustrating. I could possibly test before the 25th but I've used that many tests I think I'm keeping them in business 
How long have you been trying?

Honeymomma, forgot to tell u how I was feeling. From 1dpo was feeling nauseous??? Way to early i know but had to get rid of all our air fresheners which is what made me sick with my daughter. All in my head? Then 2 days ago that all went away but was replaced with really bad cramps and they haven't gone yet. Also bad bloating and gas (sorry if tmi) I really keep thinking it's all in my head though? How r u?

Congrats madrid98 and summerrocks on your :bfp::bfp::bfp: and thanks for sharing those pics summerrocks!! :)

If you guys could share your symptoms with us in the TWW I'd really appreciate it :) H&H nine months for both of you :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thank you dragonfly!!!

I had no symptoms the first few days after O. It was only until 5-6dpo that I started having cramps. The cramping and backache lasted for 2 days but at that time I was thinking af could even come earlier because it was quite painful. Since cd8 only the backache remained & it's quite bad if I'm driving. I don't know if you've heard that stabbing sort of pain in one of your bbs; some pregnant ladies have it and I've had it on cd7 (first time ever in my life). On cd9 sort of sore bbs but now it's just my nipples (I'm 12dpo today). I also have like a cold now but I had that last cycle and af came. :shrug:

The pictures are 10dpo (1pm), 11dpo(fmu) and 12dpo(fmu).

I hope this helps you with your symptoms but don't give it too much thought as we're all different. Good luck and fx'd you'll join us soon!!

XX

Attachments

• iPhone 170611 102.jpg
    iPhone 170611 102.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 19
  • BFP 002.jpg
    BFP 002.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 12
  • BFP 006.jpg
    BFP 006.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 16
AF got me yesterday afternoon :'(