****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

Congrats on the new bfp's so sorry 2 those who got af ,looks like I'll be joining u bfn 4 me this mornin af due 2moro,lets hope Julys our month xx

Honeymomma, forgot to tell u how I was feeling. From 1dpo was feeling nauseous??? Way to early i know but had to get rid of all our air fresheners which is what made me sick with my daughter. All in my head? Then 2 days ago that all went away but was replaced with really bad cramps and they haven't gone yet. Also bad bloating and gas (sorry if tmi) I really keep thinking it's all in my head though? How r u?

same here - nausea (i keep thinking it's from my cold though), AF cramps (they really feel like AF cramps tho :(), and a whole lotta belching :nope: but i keep thinking it's in my head too, except for the AF cramps, which, sadly, i know are very real. if AF shows, i hope she waits at least till her due date. i'd hate for her to come 5-6 days early again and mess up my whole cycle (up until we started to TTC, i was a perfect 28 days every month, then i guess my body got wind of our plans and started playing tricks on me).

That's exactly like me. No regular cycles ao unsure when AF may arrive. Hoping it doesn't. I am really crampy and have been since 1dpo. It may not be AF cramps, may be implantation? Keeping everything crossed!

Sorry for those BFN's. Here's to July 

Sorry to all who got AF and congrats to all with BFP.
I am now 12 days late... never in my life have i wanted af to show up as much as i do now! Too many BFN's .... just want to move onto next cycle!

Hey ladies! Congrats on the new bfps!!!

I'm trying not to symptom spot but I must confess I feel like crap!! On the way home from my parents last night, I thought I was going to get really sick. I slept well last night but started feeling rough (dizziness upset stomach) after I got home from church. I have been under a lot of stress with home issues (non OH related) and work loads at work. I'm banking its the stress because it would never happen like this for me lol...not trying to be pessimistic but realistic as it took over 3 years to conceive my DS.

hello ladies! Congratulations to all those bfps! Amazing. How are you all? Sorry to hear the witch has hot some of you but babydust for your next cycle xx Im currently 5dpo! Got my +opk on Tuesday cd21. Now waiting, waiting, waiting! Did have a dream last week.... Had a scan at 8 weeks, pregnant with twins and due in march.... Strange thing is i worked out i would be due in march if Im pregnant this cycle. The dream has calmed my nerves for some reason?! X

Now can you see it or am I going crazy?

https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a430/Motherx1x2nheaven/20110619151354.jpg

So i'm anna_marie. I couldn't get on my old account because I forgot the password and my email got hacked. But looks like I havn't ovulated yet. So that means my af isn't due on the 25th. :/ I made a dr. apt. and will be going the beginning of July.

That's exactly like me. No regular cycles ao unsure when AF may arrive. Hoping it doesn't. I am really crampy and have been since 1dpo. It may not be AF cramps, may be implantation? Keeping everything crossed!

Sorry for those BFN's. Here's to July 

Hiya everyone.

Trying4num2, I'm trying for number two and testing on the 25th too. I'm 10dpo now. babydust!

Hi ladies!

Can I join you? Testing on the 24th, if BFN I'll test until 14DPO which is 28th!

xx

Hey everyone, congrats to all the BFP's. I am listed to test tomorrow but to be honest I have been testing since 4dpo haha. This morning (10 dpo) I tested on one of the internet strips from earlypregnancytests.com and if I look extremely close I can see a slight tint of a line (not enough to show on camera). Holding it up to a light bulb there is clearly a second line and my SO agreed! I don't want to be counted as a BFP yet but i'm thinking tomorrow I will get a decent line! Very excited. Anyone else get a slight slight barley visible line and get a BFP the following day?

Wow, I see we got a few BFPs over the weekend. Congratulations, SummerRocks, Madrid98 and TTC_at_25.
kellyanne, did the line get darker for you? FX. Also for cj1990. I hope your test will be definitely positive tomorrow.
I'm due for AF tomorrow but there's no sign of her yet. I'm hoping she stays away for about a year :winkwink:. I plan on testing tomorrow with FMU but I'm afraid to. Does anyone else have that problem? I prefer to hope I'm pregnant and I'm afraid my dreams will be crushed if it's a :bfn:. If :witch: doesn't beat me to it...

Hi absolute, I feel like these days are DRAGGING!!! I will probably test tomorrow knowing me. Drivin me crazy. All the symptoms I've been having have seemed to have dissapeared this morning? Think I feel a bit sickly and was shaky before bur pretty sure thats me making things up in my head. How long have you been trying? BABY DUST 

congrats everyone on their bfp :happydance:
woah it feels like this wait is taking forever 8 days left till testing.. well thats if af doesnt catch me first :dohh: i have no symptons for af or for a bfp... zilch!! but oh well.. i just want the time to come so i can know, i have totally resisted testing early but only because i have no hpt in :( hurry up 28th so i can test

Wow, I see we got a few BFPs over the weekend. Congratulations, SummerRocks, Madrid98 and TTC_at_25.
kellyanne, did the line get darker for you? FX. Also for cj1990. I hope your test will be definitely positive tomorrow.
I'm due for AF tomorrow but there's no sign of her yet. I'm hoping she stays away for about a year :winkwink:. I plan on testing tomorrow with FMU but I'm afraid to. Does anyone else have that problem? I prefer to hope I'm pregnant and I'm afraid my dreams will be crushed if it's a :bfn:. If :witch: doesn't beat me to it...

I'm the same way.. I'd rather obsess over my 'symptoms' than see a bfn and lose hope!

Hi!!

i am currently 1dpo and plan to test right at the end of june. hopefully catch that BFP!!

Goodluck to you all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->