****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

I don't think I'll be testing this month. I just went to the toilet and saw first signs of :witch:. I'm so disappointed. What was I thinking...
Good luck to the rest of you girls.

Tested this morning. 12DPO today and BFN! :( Trying not to lose hope until AF comes but those BFNs just suck!

I will be testing on June 27th. This 2ww is never ending!

I took another pregnancy test this morning. The line is slightly lighter than yesterday but still visible, used first urine of the day. Supossed to get AF today ... Worried sick and will be calling doctor today. Just my luck huh that this could be a chemical pregnancy :(:(:(

I took another pregnancy test this morning. The line is slightly lighter than yesterday but still visible, used first urine of the day. Supossed to get AF today ... Worried sick and will be calling doctor today. Just my luck huh that this could be a chemical pregnancy :(:(:(

Don't give up hope hun think positive...

Hi ladies, thanks Madrid for the info on your symptoms!! :) Was so busy yesterday I didn't have a chance to come online! I did a test this morning with FMU and I am convinced there's a faint line, its still there regardless of whether I hold it up to the light on not but I'm trying not to get my hopes up cause I have reeeeeeeeeally bad cramps around my right ovary today (kinda like the twinges I feel when I ovulate but worse than those) and I keep thinking that it is probably AF on the way and I'm just going crazy trying to spot a line:haha: I tried to take a picture of the test to show you guys (and try get any opinions on my mental health!!) but the line won't really show up on the pics I've taken. Here's a pic anyway, I (am probably imagining this) can kinda see it here although its easier see in person if you know what I mean - or is it a trick of my eyes:haha:

Attachments

• PG test.jpg
    PG test.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 31
Hi ladies, thanks Madrid for the info on your symptoms!! :) Was so busy yesterday I didn't have a chance to come online! I did a test this morning with FMU and I am convinced there's a faint line, its still there regardless of whether I hold it up to the light on not but I'm trying not to get my hopes up cause I have reeeeeeeeeally bad cramps around my right ovary today (kinda like the twinges I feel when I ovulate but worse than those) and I keep thinking that it is probably AF on the way and I'm just going crazy trying to spot a line:haha: I tried to take a picture of the test to show you guys (and try get any opinions on my mental health!!) but the line won't really show up on the pics I've taken. Here's a pic anyway, I (am probably imagining this) can kinda see it here although its easier see in person if you know what I mean - or is it a trick of my eyes:haha:

I think I see something!! :happydance: I really hope it's the start of your BFP xxx Good luck and test again tomorrow morning xxx

I can see the second line hun..

please count me in. i am due to test on June 24th.

this would make me TTC 1 year!!

thanks for running this.

Good Monring ladies - Looks like it was quite the busy weekend with some excting BFPs and some dpressing visits form the evil one....

Peacasso - so sorry you got your hopes up only to have it end with AF..that really sucks...I can't imagine how upset you must be right now. Normally when someone miscarries the doctors want you to wait 6 months before trying again and I know first hand, after you've lost you child the last thing that yo want to do is wait..when they told me that you would have thought that they were talking a different language..but I do believe that our bodies need at least a couple of months to get back on track...I hope you succeed your next go round...my prayers are with you

Congratulations Madrid98 and TTC_at_25 Happy and healthy 9 months :wohoo:

I'd love to congratulate Summer rocks too - I'm just waiting on confirmations to plaster BFP's and Happy Dancing smileys around your name

Lots of ladies have joined since Friday - Welcome!! You have been added
Miismuffet - I added you to the last day
Samj
Amyj1990
Absolute
Leilah's_mummy - I added you to the end.not sure what day you wanted
Lem1985
Trying4num2

Goldy
Clarebear336

Tanzibar83

Hopingitwill - I am really sorry that you're having such a rough time of this cycle. I hate it when AF doesn't come but I'm getting BFN's one time AF didin't show for 3 months and it was all becasue of a bad tooth that was causing an infection, as soon as I took cre of the tooth. AF showed up.. I"m not saying that this is the case with you but you just never know what seemingly unrealted thing can affect your cycle. I hope something happens for you soon.

MZSwizz
- That sucks. Sorry your cycles are out of whack. WHen I was ytour age I'd get my period twice a month and then skip a month and then back on track ..over and over for a few years irt was like that and I developed tiny cycts on my ovaries b/c of it. My hormones being off whack is what caused my perid to be irregular. I had to take Birth contol pills for 6 months to regulate it, which was torturous b/c I wanted to get pregnant so bad around that time, but in the end it regulated my cycles and the cycsts went away.

CJ990- We patiently await the results of your next test.

HotPInk - Sorry hun , I can't see it.....yet

MummytoCorban - dreams can be very powerful and yes, calming.

XXCJXX- Anything yet?

C.Army Wife - good for you. Some of these doctors are so ridiculous. Here you are worried that something can be wrong with you and the doctor can't even take 10 mintues out of her life to even pretend to be concerned. I don't even want to get started on the Health Care system and how much we pay to get back burnered...Good luck finding a new doctor. One that cares!! My feathers are all ruffled now...lol

Leyoung - should I move you to the 30th?

Katy78- Is it def AF?

:hug: Sorry the evil witch got you Wantanerd, Dancingdiva, & DanielleTTC :hugs:

Good Luck ladies today is your day!!!

June 20thMamadonna
La Estrella
MrSkatier
Tricks26
CJ1990

Happy 2011 - You have been added!!

well i tested this morning at 15dpo and still bfn due af today so hoping it doesnt show.
congratulations to all who got their bfp and fingers crossed for everyone else that next month is our month xxxxx

6PO and experiencing cramps, backache, sickness, what I hope is IB!

FX'd for my June 24th BFP and FX'd for all you ladies testing today and tomorrow!

xx

6PO and experiencing cramps, backache, sickness, what I hope is IB!

FX'd for my June 24th BFP and FX'd for all you ladies testing today and tomorrow!

xx

F x'd!! I have got really sore nipples and have had nausea the last 2 days but will hold off of testing until thursday I think :) when r u going to test? xxx

Fxed for all the ladies still testing!

I'm still trudging along, I'm either 12 dpo or 13 or none of the above! :haha:

BFN this morning, expecting my period to start sometime this week, probably not before Wednesday, though! :dust: to all!

Fxed for all the ladies still testing!

I'm still trudging along, I'm either 12 dpo or 13 or none of the above! :haha:

BFN this morning, expecting my period to start sometime this week, probably not before Wednesday, though! :dust: to all!

I got a BFN today at 12DPO too. Makes me feel like there's no hope as most people seem to start to get a line by now! Oh well, just keep waiting and see I guess!

Drangonfly, I have to tilt my screen, but when I do, there is a line there for sure! :bfp:

Hiya Ladies :)

Well today my AF was due, it didnt arrive, I'm getting some cramps on and off today so maybe its on its way , did a test this morning and it was BFN :( so confused :wacko:

Tonka106 - We still have hope! I've seen many women not get BFP's until well after their missed periods. :hugs: I understand how you feel, for sure! I would do anything to see that damn line!

eoinandconor - You could still get a BFP, some women don't even implant until 14 dpo. :dust: I'm keeping my fxed!

Thanks annmariecrisp, tonka106 and hotpink, DH was home this afternoon for lunch and I mentioned I thought I could see a faint second line so he had a look and said he thought his eyes were playing tricks on him so I did another one and the line is a bit stronger. Here's the second test - the first picture is just the normal picture and the second one is one I tinkered with - I de-saturated all the colours except the reds to highlight the red line(s!) I'm still trying not to let myself get excited - feels a little surreal and like its not happening!! Weird! Totally not how I pictured my reaction - I think I'll feel better tomorrow as thats the day AF is due so if she's coming it should be tomorrow - but I'm hoping those little line(s) means she stays away!!

Attachments

• normal.jpg
    normal.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 16
  • red.jpg
    red.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads