****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

Thanks annmariecrisp, tonka106 and hotpink, DH was home this afternoon for lunch and I mentioned I thought I could see a faint second line so he had a look and said he thought his eyes were playing tricks on him so I did another one and the line is a bit stronger. Here's the second test - the first picture is just the normal picture and the second one is one I tinkered with - I de-saturated all the colours except the reds to highlight the red line(s!) I'm still trying not to let myself get excited - feels a little surreal and like its not happening!! Weird! Totally not how I pictured my reaction - I think I'll feel better tomorrow as thats the day AF is due so if she's coming it should be tomorrow - but I'm hoping those little line(s) means she stays away!!

I can see it on both of them....OMG..that is def a BFP!!!!

Thanks annmariecrisp, tonka106 and hotpink, DH was home this afternoon for lunch and I mentioned I thought I could see a faint second line so he had a look and said he thought his eyes were playing tricks on him so I did another one and the line is a bit stronger. Here's the second test - the first picture is just the normal picture and the second one is one I tinkered with - I de-saturated all the colours except the reds to highlight the red line(s!) I'm still trying not to let myself get excited - feels a little surreal and like its not happening!! Weird! Totally not how I pictured my reaction - I think I'll feel better tomorrow as thats the day AF is due so if she's coming it should be tomorrow - but I'm hoping those little line(s) means she stays away!!

I can see it on both of them....OMG..that is def a BFP!!!!

FX-ed!! I kinda can't believe it! This is our first time properly ttc and we're only just back from honeymoon! If this is a BFP it'll be a honeymoon baby :happydance: Just have to make myself be calm until tomorrow when I can test again!

dragonfly

i can defo see a line so congratulations h+h 9 months :happydance:

Hey Guys I got a :bfn: yesterday when i tested... but still no AF. I'm an irregular cycle girl... so we will see what happens!

medea--yes move me to the 30th b/c of my 2 positive OPKs 2 weeks in a row. I still might test on the 26th b/c that will be 16 dpo the first ovulation and then the 30th will be 12dpo the 2nd positive OPK. I hope one of them shows me a positive result!!! Since Friday i have been overwhelimingly tired. I had cramping Thursday and Friday (either implantation or ovulation for the 2nd time) then Saturday and Sunday i slept sooo much. My body feels more tired than ever and i took multiple naps and went to bed at like8 every night. That is VERY unlike me. I never takes naps. Hope it is a good sign! I also have tons of CM again.....ahh i hope this is it!!

Congratulations on your BFP Dragonfly! I could see it too :) I am also hoping to be cookin' a honeymoon baby :happydance: but we'll see...how many dpo did you get test? Or, more importantly, how soon after honeymoon :sex: did you get it? ;)

I just looked at my calendar and it looks like AF should have shown yesterday...Today at the absolute latest. I may be bustin' out a IC tomorrow if she doesn't come knocking on the door tonight!

I also had to share my experience at lunch--I had a bowl of cereal and it tasted so off. Just like really super sweet and sour...I thought, "YAY! This is it! My taste buds are changing!!!"...and then I realized my milk was expired, LOL!

Congratulations Dragonfly!!!! I can see the line in the 3 tests!!!

H&H 9 months to you as well!!

XX

Congrats on your BFP!!

Im so confused. My periods range from 25-27 days. Ive only ever gotten one 28 day since TTC in November! So if it was a 25 day cycle I will be 8 days late! 26, 7 days late 27 6 days and 28, 5 days late. Sooo i've had alot of what I like to think are symtoms.

Headache, backache, twinges, gassy, lots of CM, feeling sick, hot flushes, sore nipples, a little bloated etcetc. I'm thinking of testing tonight, do you think that it will show my BFP if I am actually pregnant? :S I'm so excited!! I really hope this is my month. I've never been late before.

Goodluck girls, FX'ed for June BFP's!! :dust:

congrats dragonfly wooppp i am testing Saturday if no af x x x

Well count me out this month. AF came right on schedule. Im here vacationing in Houston, brought test with me woke up all excited ready to POAS then there she was the :witch:. So this is me the rest of the trip :wine: We are gonna use OPK next month so maybe that ill help. Good luck to the rest of you ladies! Keeping my fx'd for you!

Put me down for testing on the 27th, please. :witch: is due no later than the 26th. Thank you!

Congratulations on your BFP Dragonfly! I could see it too :) I am also hoping to be cookin' a honeymoon baby :happydance: but we'll see...how many dpo did you get test? Or, more importantly, how soon after honeymoon :sex: did you get it? ;)

I just looked at my calendar and it looks like AF should have shown yesterday...Today at the absolute latest. I may be bustin' out a IC tomorrow if she doesn't come knocking on the door tonight!

I also had to share my experience at lunch--I had a bowl of cereal and it tasted so off. Just like really super sweet and sour...I thought, "YAY! This is it! My taste buds are changing!!!"...and then I realized my milk was expired, LOL!

Thanks hun! I mustn't be imagining things if all you ladies can see it too :) I started to test at 10DPO (twice, don't ask me why lol!) 11DPO (twice, cause I'm an obsessive freak :haha: ) 12DPO (once with FMU and then I was so busy at a concert all day I didn't test again) and then this morning at 13DPO. Faint line showed up, it was faint but it was there. Then DH got me to POAS again this afternoon and it was more obviously there :)
We went on honeymoon on Sunday 15th May and I got AF (God damn her!) on Sat 21st. While away I bought OPKs and started using them and I O'ed on Wed 8th June (we were back home only a couple of days) I'm due AF tomorrow so I hope this isn't a chemical pg - I kinda feel it might be too early to test but can't help myself. I'll feel more secure tomorrow once I use a digital - although if DH gets his way I'll be saving up all my pee until bedtime so I can use it then :haha: He's convinced its not happening cause its only our first month of properly trying - previously we were NTNP!

Sounds like you might be getting good news too :) Let me know how you get on tomorrow :happydance:

DH looked at me like I'm crazy cause I was laughing so hard at your comment about the sour milk :haha: Thats something I'd do!!!

DragonFly - keep us posted - I'm itching to but a BFP next to your name :winkwink:

Princessj_x :test:

La_Estrella - Sorry AF got you..enjoy that wine and throw in a couple of shots just for fun...OPK's are the way to go, they really take the guess work out of O'ing

ArmyWife84 - You've been added, welcome!!

DragonFly - keep us posted - I'm itching to but a BFP next to your name :winkwink:

Princessj_x :test:

La_Estrella - Sorry AF got you..enjoy that wine and throw in a couple of shots just for fun...OPK's are the way to go, they really take the guess work out of O'ing

ArmyWife84 - You've been added, welcome!!

:haha: I'm itching to test again! With a digital! And a conception thingy :haha: Thanks Medea - I'll most definitely keep you posted :winkwink:

dragonfly -:test::test::test::test::test:

Sorry, hun, couldn't stop myself! :haha:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I will save up as much pee as I can and then I will test! I'm going to try distract myself by watching last nights episode of Game of Thrones (which I haven't seen yet!) so that'll pass an hour for me anyway and after that then I'll POAS - and of course update you ladies! I bet it will say "not pregnant" :haha: OH well, we'll just have to wait and see!

hello, please can i join you, i am 3DPO and i am testing 7-10DPO as we need to get the:bfp: as soon as we get pregnant so we can save this one, :angel: i have misscaraged lots from when pop was born. :cry: fingers crossed for all of you too.

Hi ladies, thanks Madrid for the info on your symptoms!! :) Was so busy yesterday I didn't have a chance to come online! I did a test this morning with FMU and I am convinced there's a faint line, its still there regardless of whether I hold it up to the light on not but I'm trying not to get my hopes up cause I have reeeeeeeeeally bad cramps around my right ovary today (kinda like the twinges I feel when I ovulate but worse than those) and I keep thinking that it is probably AF on the way and I'm just going crazy trying to spot a line:haha: I tried to take a picture of the test to show you guys (and try get any opinions on my mental health!!) but the line won't really show up on the pics I've taken. Here's a pic anyway, I (am probably imagining this) can kinda see it here although its easier see in person if you know what I mean - or is it a trick of my eyes:haha:
I looked at ur pic on negative and i Think i see a line but very very faint. I really got to look for it so i hope its a BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->