****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

Thanks momwannabe81 - I'm gonna rely on what the digital says before I get my hopes up anyway :)

Hey ladies,

I went for blood work today, will know the results tomorrow.

The doctor says it is still very early but the pregnancy strips look very promising.

I did another test after the lighter one of 7am, and at 10am the line was back as dark as yesterday ...

Fingers crossed!

I'll be using my last test tomorrow as well as it'll be 14dpo & it should be darker than the 3 previous ones. I've already got my appointment with my doctor booked for Friday. Fx'd our little beans stick summerrocks

I'll be using my last test tomorrow as well as it'll be 14dpo & it should be darker than the 3 previous ones. I've already got my appointment with my doctor booked for Friday. Fx'd our little beans stick summerrocks

Keep me posted!!!!

I kinda think the test this morning (7am) was lighter cause I was really thirsty yesterday evening, and fell asleep .. I woke up with white "stuff" on my lips and really thirsty, yet I first went to the bathroom and did the test before drinking :)

I know, I know it probably doesn't make any sense ... but trying to make sense out of it.

fx'd everything will be ok. Positive thoughts, positive thoughts,.....

Thanks Medea!!

XX

Please can I join you. I'm due for the wicked witch AF to fly in on her broomstick on June 29th/30th. I'm going to TRY my hardest not to test until Sunday 26th, but I doubt I'll be able to hold off.

Ok so here is the digital my DH got me to take cause he needed it spelled out! :haha: I am sooooooooo happy, we both are! A little shocked cause we didn't expect it to happen this fast but SO happy!!

This is totally a lucky thread!!!!!! Thanks medea for setting it up :hugs:

Attachments

• clear blue BFP.jpg
    clear blue BFP.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 25
Congrats Dragonfly!!!! Hoping i get some of this luck, only 6 dpo but im feeling very sick this evening like i almost need to throw up, it came on very suddenly, pretty much hit me in the face :S

Congrats Dragonfly!!!! Hoping i get some of this luck, only 6 dpo but im feeling very sick this evening like i almost need to throw up, it came on very suddenly, pretty much hit me in the face :S

Ooh, GL hun :hugs: And thanks :)

Hi ladies, thanks Madrid for the info on your symptoms!! :) Was so busy yesterday I didn't have a chance to come online! I did a test this morning with FMU and I am convinced there's a faint line, its still there regardless of whether I hold it up to the light on not but I'm trying not to get my hopes up cause I have reeeeeeeeeally bad cramps around my right ovary today (kinda like the twinges I feel when I ovulate but worse than those) and I keep thinking that it is probably AF on the way and I'm just going crazy trying to spot a line:haha: I tried to take a picture of the test to show you guys (and try get any opinions on my mental health!!) but the line won't really show up on the pics I've taken. Here's a pic anyway, I (am probably imagining this) can kinda see it here although its easier see in person if you know what I mean - or is it a trick of my eyes:haha:

I see something

:bfp: 11 dpo very very faint but could see it on two internet strips with fmu today and then with a first response early test this afternoon. Still to faint to take a picture though... maybe tomorrow.

Here are the symptoms that were different this month.
6 dpo: sore breasts. i always get sore boobs but this month they came on much earlier then other months.
9 dpo: had to pee back to back three times about 5 minutes apart while sitting at work and had not been drinking to much. BFN on clearblue digital.
10 dpo: I started crying because dh woke me up and wanted to get out of the house. (yeah, just balled for about 15 minutes) Did get out though! :shrug:
11 dpo: still very tender breasts (since 6 dpo)

Good luck everyone!

Congrats everyone. Very lucky thread.. Although I received only 1 donation this month a about 4 days before Ov still hoping but not much symptom spotting since only 7dpo. Had some twinges in my lower abdomen yesterday (Sunday) but more like muscle cramps. Not af like. Anyway so much for not symptom spotting lol........

Congratulations Dragon Fly!! I want to see a test like that!! :happydance: testing in a few days if the witch doesnt get me first!

Good luck to everyone -I love this thread! Thanks Medea!
xx

Congratulations Dragon Fly!! I want to see a test like that!! :happydance: testing in a few days if the witch doesnt get me first!

Good luck to everyone -I love this thread! Thanks Medea!
xx

eeeeek goodluck!!! :dance:

Congratulations on those BFP's ladies, sorry for those who got AF - here's to a July BFP (nice spring baby :flower:)

Sorry for the long message-If I could ask what you all think about my chart. I have been having really unsettled cycles the past few months after coming off the pill. This is my most recent and I have been feeling 'off' since CD12 (which I assumed was my O day because of CM) but nothing seems to 'add up' on my chart as I started feeling really off since CD13 (1dpo) and can't see how this could be-symptoms before the egg would have even been implanted??? Just wondering if any of you cam relate or anyone thinks I may have conceived. BFN this morning but not due to test until 25th. Help!

30 may-spotting
31 may-CD1
1 jun-CD2
2 jun-CD3
3 jun-CD4
4 jun-CD5 spotting
5 jun-CD6 spotting (BD'd today)
6 jun-CD7
7 jun-CD8 (BD'd today)
8 jun-CD9 spotting??? From BD???
9 jun-CD10 spotting????
10 jun-CD11 Watery CM
11 jun-CD12 Egg White CM (O day?)
12 jun-CD13(1dpo) Egg WHite CM (BD'd today) VERY CRAMPY, BLOATED
13 jun-CD14(2dpo) NAUSEA, BAD HEADACHE, PULLING SENSATION?
14 jun-CD15(3dpo) Creamy CM. HAD TO MOVE AIR FRESHENERS IN HOUSE, MAKING ME HEAVE, BLOATING WORSE
15 jun-CD16(4dpo) CANT SLEEP, NAUSEA AND DIHARREA
16 jun-CD17(5dpo) HEARTBURN, SLEPT WELL, BAD HEADACHE, HEAVY FEELING THOUGH CRAMPS SUBSIDED
17 jun-CD18(6dpo) REALLY BAD WIND, KEEP GOING TOILET, SORE BBS, REEEAAALLY HEAVY FEELING
18 jun-CD19(7dpo) HOT FLUSHES AND TIRED. NO OTHER SYMPTOMS.
19 jun-CD20(8dpo) BAD WIND, TIRED, HUNGRY BUT CAN'T EAT MUCH?
20 jun-CD21(9dpo) HEARTBURN, NEED TOILET, SLIGHT NAUSEA
21 jun-CD22(10dpo) CRAMPS, CONSTIPATED, BAD NAUSEA?

My brain is telling me I'm making this all up in my head but my heart is telling me something else. Does everyone else think I O'd on the 11th?
If you think I'm going crazy tell me :wacko:

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back