****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

Before i found out i was pregnant last year, i had dull cramps and sore bbs along with spotting. But thats when my AFs were out of whack and i had no clue when the next one would be due so i just thought it was AF and ended up getting a BFP so maybe this is your month.

Hello Ladies

Welcome MrsLunden and PinkSprinkles, you have both been added!!:thumbup:

MzSwizz - I'm really glad to hear that you are at peace with the way things are right now...damn right you should enjoy this month :winkwink:
Well I was hoping to O today but so far no go on the OPK :wacko:

Madea= i did try them used them all through af. so way comfortable with them now. im really excited ...

Medea-oh yeah DTD every day i cant wait lol. Hurry up AF and leave already lol. I think DTD every day will help me figure out if i ovulate or not.

Medea-oh yeah DTD every day i cant wait lol. Hurry up AF and leave already lol. I think DTD every day will help me figure out if i ovulate or not.

Well if not it will still be a good time!!!:haha:

I'm getting frustrated. Still no positive opk, unless I missed it some how? I was suppose to O yesterday and had a little cramping but still nothing. So I shortened my luteal phaseto 12 days and I'm now getting results saying I will O tomorrow. If that's true I hope that's long enough for it to stick if I get pregnant. I hear some women with 7, 8, 9 day luteal phase pregnancies don't stick. Idk if its true or not :nope:

ovulated yesterday ... BD last night ... horrible timing, first day at my in laws, whole family meeting for th holiday and i hatch an egg. my husband and i had planned, that i wont tell him but since timing was sooooo bad for sex i had to tell him.
Now we have to wait. my husband got all excited and was talking about due dates and i had to tell him relax, i most likely wont get pregnant, this is our first month of ttc

I'm testing on the 3rd June more than likely :)
Should of had an AF but not arrived yet unless it's late (in generally).

Mrs Felton don't stress yourself so much about O and your luteal phase.

I don't know if it's the same with every women but whenever my O has been late also my af due date. What I'm trying to say is that if your luteal phase is usually 13 days it should remain 13 days whether you O on cd14 or 20. If for whatever reason you've O late this cycle, it doesn't necessarily mean that your luteal phase will be shorter. Have you experienced this before and that's why you're getting so anxious about it?:hugs:

XX

I'm testing June 7th I'm officially 1 or 2 dpo

Well how's everyone? Any symptoms?

DH and I have been away at a nice B&B for the night and I had the WEIRDEST, vividest dream, that :witch: arrived. I knew in my head it was a week early, that we were in the B&B and I didn't have any tampons etc, that I was going to have to send DH to the village. Then I woke up. How bizarre - in the 2ww having NOT pregnant dreams!! :wacko::wacko:

Then I woke up. How bizarre - in the 2ww having NOT pregnant dreams!! :wacko::wacko:

Lol. Weird.

I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant... My temp is down. I was bleeding for 2.5 days like light AF. AF used to be 7 days before I got pregnant the first time. This is first AF postpartum.

But it's been weird because I've been having back pain. Yesterday I went to walmart to get baby tylenol and a couple other things. I was dizzy while I was there. When I got to the checkout I realized that I must have dropped a twenty dollar bill somewhere in the store, probably when I pulled my phone out of my pocket. I was so exhausted and sick feeling that I couldn't bear to go look for it. I almost fell asleep driving home and my arms kept falling off the steering wheel like they were too heavy to hold up. Then I felt sick every time I thought about supper and didn't eat any. Also achey all day yesterday. This morning I woke up to a nosebleed.

This is exactly how I was last time I was pregnant. Still negative hpt... I think. I just looked at it and I think I can make out a shadow where the other line should be but it's probably in my head.

:wacko:

Then I woke up. How bizarre - in the 2ww having NOT pregnant dreams!! :wacko::wacko:

Lol. Weird.

I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant... My temp is down. I was bleeding for 2.5 days like light AF. AF used to be 7 days before I got pregnant the first time. This is first AF postpartum.

But it's been weird because I've been having back pain. Yesterday I went to walmart to get baby tylenol and a couple other things. I was dizzy while I was there. When I got to the checkout I realized that I must have dropped a twenty dollar bill somewhere in the store, probably when I pulled my phone out of my pocket. I was so exhausted and sick feeling that I couldn't bear to go look for it. I almost fell asleep driving home and my arms kept falling off the steering wheel like they were too heavy to hold up. Then I felt sick every time I thought about supper and didn't eat any. Also achey all day yesterday. This morning I woke up to a nosebleed.

This is exactly how I was last time I was pregnant. Still negative hpt... I think. I just looked at it and I think I can make out a shadow where the other line should be but it's probably in my head.

:wacko:

Are you maybe anemic?

Some of your symptoms sounded like it could be. But that's just a guess.

Hi All!
Thought I'd pop in as June will be my *first month* at TTC!!! (wow, that was kind of exciting to type! LoL)

If it was just that easy to be a one time shot:winkwink:, then I would likely be about ready to POAS June 30th.

Just a bit of background as I'd like to get to know all of you ladies :D: went off BC Oct 2010, was going to start TTC at that point but it was put on hold before it started as I wanted my body to get used to being au natural. I've had a 28 day cycle since Jan 2011 so I take that as a good sign. :)

Good luck to everyone! :D:D:D

AF should arrive in about 2 weeks, if she doesnt i will test around june 13 ... we had horrible time, and family meeting will probably get an BFN this months, upsetting :( only BD once on my ovulation day :(

I will be testing around june13, I am hoping to ovulate tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->