****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

Congrats to those who have gotten their BFP's :)

Hugs to those whose AF has come this month. Hopefully next month will be your month!

I am currently 12dpo and no signs of af coming although I got a bfn this morning so I am pretty confident I'm out this month :(

Congrats to those who have gotten their BFP's :)

Hugs to those whose AF has come this month. Hopefully next month will be your month!

I am currently 12dpo and no signs of af coming although I got a bfn this morning so I am pretty confident I'm out this month :(

There's still hope hun :)

Congrats to those who got their BFP's! And good luck for next month to those that didn't :(

I think I have got my BFP! Yesterday and have just done a couple more tests and they show lines to! Waiting for the doctors to open so I can book an appointment. I just don't think I will believe it until a doctor tells me :lol: xxx

Well AF is due tomorrow and today I had TONS of creamy cm.. so much I had to change my underwear! Hoping that's a good sign!

FXed for the girls still waiting to test! And especially for those of you who are late and confused! GL to all!

I've been without internet for a few days and when I finally get to check back in I see sooo many :bfp:! Congratulations ladies! :happydance: This truly is one lucky thread :thumbup:

I've been sick so maybe that's why my chart is starting to look triphasic. Got bfn today but not with fmu. 11 dpo. I didn't even get a +opk this month, but I did get a temp shift. Wait and see. Had ewcm and lots of cm in general after O. Congrats to all the people with BFPs. Hugs to those with AF.

:hi: girls witch :af: got me cd1 well i have been in contact with my fs secretary and there sending my for a scan on cd10 wooppp to see what my lining is like because i think its to thin on 100mg when i was on 50mg i got Cort preggo twice not had a sniff of one with this 100mg well on to round 4 for me :cry: fed up and gutted just hope this round works for us the soft cups and concieve plus did nt do the trick for me but i am going to use them this cycle x x x

:hi: girls witch :af: got me cd1 well i have been in contact with my fs secretary and there sending my for a scan on cd10 wooppp to see what my lining is like because i think its to thin on 100mg when i was on 50mg i got Cort preggo twice not had a sniff of one with this 100mg well on to round 4 for me :cry: fed up and gutted just hope this round works for us the soft cups and concieve plus did nt do the trick for me but i am going to use them this cycle x x x

so sorry huni :hugs: xx

Hi Ladies - Sorry I wasn't on yesterday. i was getting serioulsy handled at work...crazy days...anyways.......

CONGRATS on the newest BFPs:

SummerRocks
Bragonsfly1982
CJ1990

H&H 9 months ladies....

Berry26 - let us know how the next test comes out

Sorry to the ladies who got their AF - I know how gutting it can be to have AF show up and right now you might feel like giving up, but give it some time, you'll start feeling different a few days from now and you'll be up and at em going for another fun go round at the TWW. look how many woman on this thread alone are pregnant. Our time is coming up.

Big hugs:

Caz &Bob
Princessj_x

Cassie0 - that beer sounded good
Gigglebox
Katy78 - we're both 78's we'll get it done next month :thumbup:
Artsiekat
Mamadonna

We have three new ladies: Welcome
Swsjq
AussieMom81
Mommyloo

You have been added

Artiste - sounding really good

Cjsg1977 - 10dpo is early, but if you do get AF I'll def see you around next month

Oh Man - Hopingitwill - I can't belive nothing has happened for you yet. So Sorry!!

Trying4num2 - I think you O'd on either CD11 or 12

MiisMuffet - LOL - CM check flashlight style

Gummibear200 - any news?

Lollipopxxx - Hang in there

Rileysmommy - Good luck with whatever you choose. I pray that when you try again it's the easiest thing you've ever done. I hope your one of those women who get preggers the first month back. GL

TT84 - your symptoms sound positive to me but I've had symptoms that you wouldn't believe and AF has showed - You just never know!! GL

Leyoung - it might seem like a long time to you but your cycles are flying by for me..lol

Prettyunable - all you can do is bd at the right time and hope you catch that egg. While I enjoy symptom spotting just as much as the next girl, it just sets us up for heartbreak if AF shows...deep breaths and positive thoughts..unfortunately willing it to happen doesn't make it happen otherwise we'd all be pregnant right now..Fx'd

Hotpink - LOL - shall I change the thread title per your suggestion..lololol..one of those days huh?

CityMouse - I was going to add you but didn't get a chance before the evil witch got you...sorry you're out this month..PS. Pisces rock..I should know- I'm from a long line of awesome pisces..lol

Awww so sorry, She hasnt gotten me today, So i`m just playing the waiting game! :dust: to you next month!

Congrats to everyone with BFP's and good luck for next month to those who didn't. I realise after looking at my chart that I probably didn't ovulate until Sunday - way past my normal ovulation date - but I had been sick with a rash so i'm hoping that threw off my BBT. Yesterday I was really crampy and hungry. Today not so much. I hate the 2ww so much:(

I know its horrible, I have to wait awhile to take another test because i dont know when i implanted because i had breakthrough bleeding from getting off the pill early in the month due to feeling symptoms

I hate the 3 week wait leading up to the 2ww..long cycles just plain old suck!! Roughy 12 days until O

Well today's my day! No AF yet today, so I'm just waiting it out until later today when I go to town. If she hasn't shown up by then I'll get some HPTs.. :dust:

I know how you feel, I`m so anxious to test right now, But i think i will in the morning to be on the safe side! :dust:

I hate the 3 week wait leading up to the 2ww..long cycles just plain old suck!! Roughy 12 days until O

I feel you pain! :growlmad: Im on cd 9 and af just stopped yesterday...Somehow Ive gone from a 4 day af to 8 days with longer cycles as well. :shrug:

I'm 11 dpo from my first possible ovulation and only 4 dpo if i go by the 2nd time i got a positive OPK. Who knows!! I started breaking out terribly yesterday and i am due for AF on Saturday or Sunday (if she comes). I usually always break out 1 week before AF so it is seeming like she will come. I am not testing until the 30th incase my 2nd OPK was correct and not the first. I really hope this is it but i'm not getting my hopes up yet!

i think the 1st opk was right and the 2nd might be pos cuz u might be PG idk though but my fingers ae crossed for u all gl i dont get to test till the 4th of july but i really think im out already

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->