****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

Congrats :dust: and luck for everybody looking for a :bfp: this month

Got my confirmed :bfp: today! Baby due March 2nd!!!!! Can't believe it! X

Congrats to hotpink and berry h&h 9 months.
Sorry to all af has got- wish she would get me now onto 14 days late and bfn and no sign. Can't get to doctors either for 10 days as away!

Thank you ladies, sorry to hear what you are going through hopingitwill.

I am 14dpo today :)

xx

Me too, And i`ve been anxious to test, Was it with FMU?

Me too, And i`ve been anxious to test, Was it with FMU?

Yes it was, ive been testing like mad for a few days now and got some faint lines but the gradually got darker. Test test test! Lol xxx

Well ladies, no AF still.. don't think I can wait until morning to test, I won't get any sleep tonight if I try. So I'm just going to hold it as long as I can and test in a few hours! Going to do dishes and watch Dr. Phil to keep myself occupied for the time being.. I'll update once I test!

Congratulations on the BFPs ladies!!!

Good luck Tonks106! Just hold it as long as you can!! Fx'd!

XX

YAY!!!! congrats HotPink and Berry ..2 awesome little pisces coming right up!!!!
:wohoo: syptoms please!!!!

well I have no clue of how many dpo I am now but I woke up with DH this morning didn't even have time to take my temp darn MS

Thanks Madrid.

I tested and it was BFN. So now just waiting for AF to arrive. Feeling awful now, just want to sit here and do nothing but I can't because we're moving in two days. OH is bringing home some junk food in an effort to make me feel better. He called me a few minutes ago and the first thing he said was "So, are you pregnant?" (he knew I was testing today) and I burst into tears! :cry: Onto next month I guess. Once we move I won't have internet anymore so I won't get the support from all the lovely ladies here.

Is it too late for me to join? Im 11 dpo and will be testing on the 25th. Seems like such a nice group of ladies here. Baby dust to all! :dust:

Hi Girls!

I am gonna be testing 25th June!!
Really hoping for a BFP as if I am, baby would be due 3rd March..MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Am I that lucky??

Good luck all!

X

Thanks Madrid.

I tested and it was BFN. So now just waiting for AF to arrive. Feeling awful now, just want to sit here and do nothing but I can't because we're moving in two days. OH is bringing home some junk food in an effort to make me feel better. He called me a few minutes ago and the first thing he said was "So, are you pregnant?" (he knew I was testing today) and I burst into tears! :cry: Onto next month I guess. Once we move I won't have internet anymore so I won't get the support from all the lovely ladies here.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

i feel your pain hun. tested today because it's DH's birthday - thought i might have an early bfp but bfn. went online straight away. it really does help to have this support. :hugs: hope you get your well-deserved bfp soon. hope all us ladies do!

Thanks Madrid.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

i feel your pain hun. tested today because it's DH's birthday - thought i might have an early bfp but bfn. went online straight away. it really does help to have this support. :hugs: hope you get your well-deserved bfp soon. hope all us ladies do!

Thanks. It really does help to have everyone here to talk to. I'm just feeling so weird. I feel so pregnant but it was BFN! There's no sign of AF. And all night I've been burping and every time I burp a bit of vomit comes up in my throat :sick: !! Sorry that's a little gross but it is so weird and so awful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->