****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

I'm 9dpo and will be tested on Friday the 24th.
Good luck to all of you ladies waiting for that BFP!!!

Tomorrow is the big day. I wish was a little more excited about it. I have done several tests before the doc told me too and they have all been BFN. Well, we will see what tomorrow brings!

BFN this morning with fmu for me with a cb digital!! According to ff I am 14 dpo today (although I don't really believe I'm that far along in the cycle). Temp is still up and no af yet. Bbs are super tender on the sides! Soooooo frustrating!! Not testing again unless af doesn't show by Saturday.

Good luck to everyone else. FX.

What do you think?? 8/9 dpo?? There's definately something there, is there?? Oh god I wish I hadn't tested so early but just felt the urge!! :)

Attachments

• pos.jpg
    pos.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 36
A Big Fat CONGRATS to you lucky ladies who got your BFP's. Cant imagine how excited you's must feel.

Im 10dpo so gonna test on monday if i dont break before then and test early, well already tested yesterday (but shh coz OH doesnt know and he wanted me to wait) it was a BFN of course because it was way too early.

It's so nice to be able to check in on you's and see your updates, You's really do help in the 2WW.

:o) GOOD LUCK ALL.

xxxxxxx:flower:

I've never had a BFP this early before!! I have been ttc for a year and have have had 2 losses so fx'd this line gets nice and dark! Am going to go and get some FRER today from boots as it's buy one get one free. xxx:happydance:

I've never had a BFP this early before!! I have been ttc for a year and have have had 2 losses so fx'd this line gets nice and dark! Am going to go and get some FRER today from boots as it's buy one get one free. xxx:happydance:

Gl and fx for you.

Mommylou, I am also due to test on Monday, 10dpo today. Tested this morning, BFN, which I expected. I just wanted to see if the trigger shot was out of my system. I only got a BFP with #1 at 18dpo. Waiting that long may drive me crazy. I have lots of IC sticks, so may just try everyday, till AF shows (of not!).:wacko:
Good luck everyone else. Baby dust to all of us.

i saw a line congrats take a digi

I'm going to try a frer tomorrow morning and if that to is a faint pos then will definately go and get a digi test xxx thanks xxx

We have 4 new ladies joining us:

Welcome
Tazmanica
Bdubs003 - agreed, this is an awesome group of ladies
Ellielou - who-hoo fellow pisces, I'm the 8th
Angela36

You have been added :thumbup:

Summer2011 - Hang in there!! Do your bbs usally get sore on the sides pre af?

AnneMarieCrisp - I can't really tell with the pic..fx'd it a bfp for you..Of course you tested early..after all, you're only human :dohh:

Mommyloo - I buy the same type of test that Annemarie used fromAmazon..they're called Wondfo and you can get 50 for about $10

Hopefully today was my temp shift, but then I guiess I'll need to be part of the july testers rather ;)

Well, today was my official test day and it was a BFN. Still no sign of AF. Called my RE's office to see what's next. Congrats to all the new BFP's. So who is starting the July thread??

Thanks for adding me on the list! Getting antsy to test!!

AnneMarieCrisp-- that looks pretty hopeful!! FX'd for you!!

:dust: to all you lovely ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->