****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

hello ladies. after an operation in 2009(for fibroid, ovary cysts, severe endometriosis, adhesion) and 12 month ttc, finally we've made it naturally!
so please have faith and keep up the hope!
loads of baby dust to ttc ladies. h&h pregnancy to bfp ladies!!
it is great to be here!! many thanks to you lovely ladies!!

hello ladies. after an operation in 2009(for fibroid, ovary cysts, severe endometriosis, adhesion) and 12 month ttc, finally we've made it naturally!
so please have faith and keep up the hope!
loads of baby dust to ttc ladies. h&h pregnancy to bfp ladies!!
it is great to be here!! many thanks to you lovely ladies!!

Congrats :) Hope u have a very H+H 9 months xxx :happydance::happydance:

Summer2011 - Hang in there!! Do your bbs usally get sore on the sides pre af?

Never like this!
They are swollen and heavy also. Small bit of very light brown tinged cm since this am (from checking cervix) so I'm discouraged that af is slowly making her way :witch:

I really would have thought my temp would have been on the decline by now though (at least approaching the coverline!). Still well above even though I havent been able to sleep to my usual time so I've been taking my temp about an Hour to a half hour earlier than I would like. But in this case technically my temps should be higher had I woken up at my usual time. Don't really know what to think :shrug:

Guess time will tell.

Well, today was my official test day and it was a BFN. Still no sign of AF. Called my RE's office to see what's next. Congrats to all the new BFP's. So who is starting the July thread??

I joined one last week...can't remember the name of it though :dohh:

Summer2011 - Hang in there!! Do your bbs usally get sore on the sides pre af?

Never like this!
They are swollen and heavy also. Small bit of very light brown tinged cm since this am (from checking cervix) so I'm discouraged that af is slowly making her way :witch:

I really would have thought my temp would have been on the decline by now though (at least approaching the coverline!). Still well above even though I havent been able to sleep to my usual time so I've been taking my temp about an Hour to a half hour earlier than I would like. But in this case technically my temps should be higher had I woken up at my usual time. Don't really know what to think :shrug:

Guess time will tell.

Well - Lets hope this is it for you..my temps usually start gradually declining 3 days befroe AF so that fact that your are still nice and hih is very promising..GL

CONGRATULATIONS Happy2011 - H&H 9 months to you!! Please share your symptoms if any for all of us syptom stalkers, I mean Symptom Spotters..lol.

P.S. your muppet Avatar makes me Happy!!

I did it :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

:hugs:

No symptoms at all, not one. AF type cramps started yesterday which is not unusual given that AF was due yesterday.

BFN's 8,10,13dpo and AF due day
BFP today 15dpo

IC's - never got a BFP and they are supposed to be 10miu
Asda own brand - no BFP
CB - faint positive
FRER - clear positive
CB digital - no mistaking "Pregnant 1-2 weeks"

Good luck to everyone.

:dust:

Hello Ladies - I've been trying to get pregnant since a miscarriage in 1999 but I began taking it very serious this year and June will be my 3rd month of trying with all of my ducks in a row. I was on a great May testers thread last month and it really helped to pass the time during the dreaded TWW.

If you'd like to be added to this list just let me know what day you plan on testing.

:spermy: 126 ladies hoping to catch that egg :spermy:

:wohoo:17:bfp:::wohoo:
1 :angel:

:dust: :dust: :dust:
MummyToCorban
:bfp:Berry26:bfp: :wohoo:
Prepping
MLS
Maww

June 1st
:witch:Artiste:witch:
:witch:Overcomer79:witch:

June 2nd

June 3rd
:witch:Twinkl3:witch:
HopingtoB

June 4th
:witch:TT84:witch:
:witch:Blmcd08:witch:
:witch:Savvy2143:witch:
Kmaenole

June 5th
:bfp:TerriLou:bfp: :wohoo:
Jaybug0115
:witch:MrsFX:witch:
Vicky.1
Louiseclare

June 6th
:witch:Conina:witch:
Babee_Bugs
Emsie_123

June 7th
:witch:Steph1505:witch:
Aliciatm
Hopingitwill
Tucker

June 8th
:witch:Grumblebea:witch:
:witch:MrsG2010:witch:
SarahBear731
:witch:Gilmore85:witch:
:bfp:HotPink:bfp: :wohoo:

June 9th
BlueBumble
:witch:CT405:witch:
:witch:Cryssie11
:bfp:SuzieRio:bfp::wohoo:

June 10th
Charbaby
:witch:TTC Sept2010:witch:
Babyknots
Tash2009

June 11th
MissBabyFace
:witch:Maybythistime:witch:

June 12th
:witch:KasiGirl:witch:
Sassy.22
Chocbutton
:witch:Natrozza:witch:
LeahJones
:bfp:Mindy1985:bfp: :wohoo:

June 13th
:witch:C.Armywife:witch:
:witch:Skeet9924:witch:
Belliecita
:witch:PinkSprinkles:witch:
:witch:Kyoun009:witch:
:bfp:Mom+TTC:bfp: :wohoo:
Ladygagafan
Missymou88
:bfp:LouiseN:bfp: :wohoo:
:witch:Rmichellem:witch:

June 14th
:witch:MrsFelton:witch:
MrsBlunden
:bfp:ArmyOfUs:bfp: :wohoo:
Rileysmommy
Love.Out.Loud

June 15th
:bfp:Sunkissed:bfp: :wohoo:
Kaicyn
Shareema
:bfp:SWalumni:bfp: :wohoo:
:witch:Princessj_x:witch:
:bfp:Sam1985:bfp: :wohoo:

June 16th
JellyBeann
ArchAngelLou16
:witch:Baby2wishes:witch:
KellyAnne
Princess24

June 17th
:witch:Fairrydustt:witch:

June 18th
Equess
MomandWife
JodyLee05
:witch:Peacasso:witch:
CodeChic

June 19th
DanielleM
Cebethel
Kimberly17
Vaurissa
Feb4th2011
Erinsmummy
Crazyforbaby
:witch:DanielleTTC:witch:
Clarebear336

June 20th
:witch:Mamadonna:witch:
:witch:La Estrella:witch:
MrSkatier
Tricks26
:bfp:CJ1990:bfp: :wohoo:
:bfp:Summerrocks:bfp: :wohoo:

June 21st
:witch:Katy78:witch:
:bfp:Dragonfly1982:bfp: :wohoo:

June 22nd
Camlet
Wendyk07
:bfp:TTC_At_25:bfp: :wohoo:
Tonka106
Berry26
Bradsbeb
Goldy

June 23rd
:witch:Wantanerd:witch:
Artiste
AStellarMom

June 24th
Tristinsmom
Scooterkat
Summer2011
Emzy-11
:witch:Cassie0:witch:
Amyj1990
:bfp:Happy2011:bfp: :wohoo:
Angela36

June 25th
:bfp:Madrid98:bfp: :wohoo:
Anna_Marie
Kelthebell
Mmafro
CaseDeGarcia
HoneyMomma
Trying4num2
Lem1985
Absolute
Ellilou
Bdubs003

June 26th
Leyoung20
PrettyUnable
Swsrq

June 27th
Ashton25
Hevzii+JayJay
Samj
Armywife84
Tazmanica

June 28th
WinterBaby86
CJSG1977
MrsB2010
Morri
Annmariecrisp
Faith2bmum
ElfRules
Mommyloo

June 29th
Ferens06
momwannabe81
JellyBeann
TT84
Tanzibar83
Aussiemom81

June 30th
:witch:MzSwizz:witch:
Nimoo
Miismuffet
Leilahs_mummy

July 1st
IGotBabyFever
Lollipopxxx

I'll be testing July 3rd :)

Angelica951 -[/QUOTE]I'll be testing July 3rd :)[/QUOTE]

Hello - I'm not going to keep this thread rolling past July 1st..there are quite a few July testing threads going around right now though. You should try and find one of those...GL

Well.... I have my :bfp: Actually a long story.

Just found this thread. I actually was suppose to test on June 1st! We decided to wait till the weekend so we would be home from work. I instead, got really sick, went to the hospital and stayed. Appearently I had an allergic reaction to a bug bite and swelling occurred. Kept me out of work for over a week. HOWEVER.... While the doctors were doing the tests, I told them we were attempting to get PG so I was concerned about medication. They came back after drawing blood and doing tests, with medicines that were "acceptable" then I was informed I was infact PG!!!! :happydance:

What they could give me would not work fast since I was so, I was out of work the remainder of the week. I have been glowing since I returned on 6/13!!! Our 1st appt is TODAY, because my cycle is irregularly regular, we are scheduled for a US to get the actual due date. I had a cycle last weekend in April and the 2nd week in May sooooo... I will have to update you this evening, we think I am 6w3d....:hugs:

Wendy... Did you only use the digital on 15 dpo? Ff says I'm 14 dpo, but I'm thinking more likely that I'm 12 or 13. Bfn on a cb digital today :(

Congratulations MrsMM24 - H & H 9 months to you also...cool story..well it stinks that you were in the hospital but it's great that you were able to confirm PG with the strongest of all PG tests..bloodwork...:happydance:

Wendy... Did you only use the digital on 15 dpo? Ff says I'm 14 dpo, but I'm thinking more likely that I'm 12 or 13. Bfn on a cb digital today :(

hi hun,

I used the IC's on days 8, 10, 13 and 14 and a Asdas own on day 14 as well. All BFN's

Today 15dpo i used a CB and a frer and got a faint positive on the CB but a clear second line on the FRER. I went out about an hour afterwards and bought a CB digital. Tested again with the CB digital and got "pregnant 1-2" but still BFN on the asda's own and the IC's.

:hugs:

Well.... I have my :bfp: Actually a long story.

Just found this thread. I actually was suppose to test on June 1st! We decided to wait till the weekend so we would be home from work. I instead, got really sick, went to the hospital and stayed. Appearently I had an allergic reaction to a bug bite and swelling occurred. Kept me out of work for over a week. HOWEVER.... While the doctors were doing the tests, I told them we were attempting to get PG so I was concerned about medication. They came back after drawing blood and doing tests, with medicines that were "acceptable" then I was informed I was infact PG!!!! :happydance:

What they could give me would not work fast since I was so, I was out of work the remainder of the week. I have been glowing since I returned on 6/13!!! Our 1st appt is TODAY, because my cycle is irregularly regular, we are scheduled for a US to get the actual due date. I had a cycle last weekend in April and the 2nd week in May sooooo... I will have to update you this evening, we think I am 6w3d....:hugs:

Congratulations hun. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months. :hugs:
:wohoo: :wohoo:

Congratulations MrsMM24 - H & H 9 months to you also...cool story..well it stinks that you were in the hospital but it's great that you were able to confirm PG with the strongest of all PG tests..bloodwork...:happydance:

That was the ONLY pleasant thing about the hospital. We thought afterwards, "we should have known" because I don't typically get sick, nor have I been allergic to things, and I have NEVER taken more than 2 days off from work since 2002 (other than the birth of our daughter in 2002) except to go on VACAY... all the symptoms were there, we were just for some reason not paying attention....

Hi all!
I've been reading this thread since yesterday, and from what I've been reading this looks like a lucky group! My dh and i have been trying for over a year, we suffered a miscarriage in the fall and statred seeing an RE a few months ago. This was the first cycle on
50 mg Clomid. I had 3 mature follies on cd 12, so we triggered with hcg. So now comes the two week prayer. AF is due June 29, I'm supposed to wait to test until June 28 which is our 3rd wedding anniversary. What a great gift a bfp would be!! I don't onow if I can hold out testing that long!!! Good luck everyone!!:flower:

Hi all!
I've been reading this thread since yesterday, and from what I've been reading this looks like a lucky group! My dh and i have been trying for over a year, we suffered a miscarriage in the fall and statred seeing an RE a few months ago. This was the first cycle on
50 mg Clomid. I had 3 mature follies on cd 12, so we triggered with hcg. So now comes the two week prayer. AF is due June 29, I'm supposed to wait to test until June 28 which is our 3rd wedding anniversary. What a great gift a bfp would be!! I don't onow if I can hold out testing that long!!! Good luck everyone!!:flower:

Hiya - Maybe - I just added you. Welcome and Good luck!!!

Well AF was due yesterday, and no sign of her yet. Tested BFN yesterday but decided not to test until tomorrow with FMU if she doesn't show up.. oh I hate this! I have always been like clockwork, it's weird for me to be late! Last night I was so nauseous and felt awful. If that was just nasty PMS, I will be soo mad at that witch haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->