****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

Hi all!
I've been reading this thread since yesterday, and from what I've been reading this looks like a lucky group!
AF is due June 29, I'm supposed to wait to test until June 28 which is our 3rd wedding anniversary. What a great gift a bfp would be!! I don't onow if I can hold out testing that long!!! Good luck everyone!!:flower:

Wishing you quite a bit of :dust:
I am hoping that this thread is "lucky" for you and all the other hopeful waiters. Many prayers are going out to you for your 3rd Anny Present.:thumbup:

Well AF was due yesterday, and no sign of her yet. Tested BFN yesterday but decided not to test until tomorrow with FMU if she doesn't show up.. oh I hate this! I have always been like clockwork, it's weird for me to be late! Last night I was so nauseous and felt awful. If that was just nasty PMS, I will be soo mad at that witch haha!

Good Luck!!! Hoping the WITCH isn't appearing....

Congrats to everyone who got a BFP. I guess, according to FF, I ovulated late this month so I'm only 4DO, so I need to push my testing to next week:( I have been having niggling pain in my left side and AF like cramps. Could just be my imagination tho:(

Hi Girls,
Congratulations to all the new BFP's - H&H 9 months.
Sorry to all the AF has got and FX that for those she hasn't that you get your BFP's.
My AF is now 16 days late and no sign of it but still BFN. Think something is up with my body. Am away for a couple of weeks so can't get to doctor, but pointless anyway as he will not give me a blood test!

swsrq - which day would you like?

Hoping it will - your cycle is pissing me off so I can only imagine how you feel..fx'd something happens for you soon

So i know its not friday yet, but i poas......im only 9 dpo so i didnt think i'd see anything, but im pretty sure i did, i saw a second pink line on a IC within 3 mins, i couldnt believe y eyes so i got my OH to look and he could see the pink too, but i dont know what to think it was really thick but not dark...I wish i could take a pic to see if anyone else could see it...I dont know if its faulty or what but i am gonna try again tomorrow morning!! :) im so excited but i dont want to get my hopes up yet....

I am 13 dpo today but I dont expect AF til Saturday or Sunday. I had 2 positive OPK's 1 week apart so the 13 dpo is from the first possible ovulation (i dont temp, only use CM & opk). My husband had a dream last night that I was pregnant and I had a feeling today that I was...I have some soreness in the side of 1 boob but since getting off the pill that is pretty normal. Last weekend i slept a TON but I haven't been as tired since then. I keep having these little twinges in my lower left abdomen but no signs of AF yet. I dont know if I can expect her this weekend or later (or hopefully never) b/c of my 2 OPKS. I might take a test Sunday with FMU IF i havne't started by then. I can't imagine it ever happening but I hope this is the month!!

Also, my cervix is VERY high, I can't even hardly reach it and i usually can. I dont usually check but occasionally I do to try and be more in touch with my body. Not even sure if that is a good sign or not.

Congrats to all of the BFP!!!!!

swsrq - which day would you like?

Hoping it will - your cycle is pissing me off so I can only imagine how you feel..fx'd something happens for you soon

Well, I wish I were now 8DPO as I could test sooner! But looked at my temp chart I guess I didn't ovulate until Sunday (late for me) so I'm only 4dpo. I had a wierd rash though starting last Thursday (when I thought I ovulated) and wondered if that may account for my lower than normal temps, but probably not. When the rash went, my temps went up. So since Monday my temps have been way up. I get so impatient during this 2WW!:dohh:

So i know its not friday yet, but i poas......im only 9 dpo so i didnt think i'd see anything, but im pretty sure i did, i saw a second pink line on a IC within 3 mins, i couldnt believe y eyes so i got my OH to look and he could see the pink too, but i dont know what to think it was really thick but not dark...I wish i could take a pic to see if anyone else could see it...I dont know if its faulty or what but i am gonna try again tomorrow morning!! :) im so excited but i dont want to get my hopes up yet....

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! Sounds like a BFP to me!

I am 13 dpo today but I dont expect AF til Saturday or Sunday. I had 2 positive OPK's 1 week apart so the 13 dpo is from the first possible ovulation (i dont temp, only use CM & opk). My husband had a dream last night that I was pregnant and I had a feeling today that I was...I have some soreness in the side of 1 boob but since getting off the pill that is pretty normal. Last weekend i slept a TON but I haven't been as tired since then. I keep having these little twinges in my lower left abdomen but no signs of AF yet. I dont know if I can expect her this weekend or later (or hopefully never) b/c of my 2 OPKS. I might take a test Sunday with FMU IF i havne't started by then. I can't imagine it ever happening but I hope this is the month!!

Also, my cervix is VERY high, I can't even hardly reach it and i usually can. I dont usually check but occasionally I do to try and be more in touch with my body. Not even sure if that is a good sign or not.

Congrats to all of the BFP!!!!!

I keep having twinges in my lower left side also and my boobs have been tingly on the sides. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Hi all!! I'm still hanging around. I'm not totally confident that I made it this cycle. I still hadn't tested and having strange things going on but I keep telling myself that I'm really stressed and just need to relax. Will see if AF is on time (sunday).

Congrats to all the bfps and ss for the ones that AF has gotten.

What do you think?? 8/9 dpo?? There's definately something there, is there?? Oh god I wish I hadn't tested so early but just felt the urge!! :)

I would say thats a positive! i took the exact test and it looked like that...faint line....but sure enough i was prego! congrats...test again in 2 days!

I did another dollar store test today and I thought I saw something, but not enough to tell if it's pink. And I'm not sure if it was in the time limit, if not then close. It seemed thick though which is good. I'll try again tomorrow with fmu. had cramps today, maybe af. I keep doing tests and thinking, hey where's my line! like I know it's supposed to be there. maybe tomorrow.

I did another dollar store test today and I thought I saw something, but not enough to tell if it's pink. And I'm not sure if it was in the time limit, if not then close. It seemed thick though which is good. I'll try again tomorrow with fmu. had cramps today, maybe af. I keep doing tests and thinking, hey where's my line! like I know it's supposed to be there. maybe tomorrow.

it still just might be too early hun, try again tomorrow x

Mommylou, I am also due to test on Monday, 10dpo today. Tested this morning, BFN, which I expected. I just wanted to see if the trigger shot was out of my system. I only got a BFP with #1 at 18dpo. Waiting that long may drive me crazy. I have lots of IC sticks, so may just try everyday, till AF shows (of not!).:wacko:
Good luck everyone else. Baby dust to all of us.

Hiya Samj

Its so hard not to test early isnt it. I tested again last night and BFN but i know its still too early. Grrr wish i had more self control. I have 2 cheapies and 2 FRER left so i need to save them. My 2 yr old DS wasnt planned and it wasnt untill i was 4 days late that i actually realised i was late and took a test and it came up 2 lines straight away.

:o) I have my fingers and toes crossed for you chick and i hope you get your BFN... please keep me posted :o) xx

Think I'm out :(
Did another cb digital this am and bfn again!! I'm getting some light pink/brown spotting so I'm sure af is close. Temp is still up this am (can't understand my temps this month). Guess it'll go down during af or after??

so excited to hear about more BFPs... :hugs: to those the witch got, fx'd for july!

tomorrow is my testing day, but if AF doesn't show i might wait till the evening or the day after. i had spotting yesterday but none today. all symptoms have disappeared, which makes me think i imagined them all :dohh:. hoping for the best but expecting the witch tomorrow - if so, on to another cycle! :plane:

After lurking in silence I'd like to join. I'm testing on the 30th because af is due on the 28th. I've convinced myself this is my month so i'm trying incredibly hard to keep positive. Any other 30th testers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->