****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

hey! i'm not sure how to add myself--like what you want me to say. but i am getting blood test results--they say it might be too early--today and might have to wait a bit longer to double check if it is neg. so this month or next.

What do you think?? 8/9 dpo?? There's definately something there, is there?? Oh god I wish I hadn't tested so early but just felt the urge!! :)

I would say thats a positive! i took the exact test and it looked like that...faint line....but sure enough i was prego! congrats...test again in 2 days!

Wow! I hope so! Thank you xxx

Morning Ladies -

yesterday was the first day in a long time that the witch didn't steal someone's dream of being a mommy. I take that as a positive sign heading into today.

We have 2 new ladies.
Lils - I put you at the top with teh other unknown testers
babybumpat22 - you are now free from being a silent stalker and you can partake of all of the awesomeness taking place on this thread :flower:

Welcome!!!

Artiste and Tonka - Any news with the FMU?

Mmafro- sounding really good ...fx'd

Summer2011 - I hope it's just implantation bleeding. When I was pregnant I thought I had my period. I went to the doctor b/c I thought i had the flu and he asked me if I thought I was pregnant and I said no, I have my period" Come to find out it wasn't my period..I was bleeding pretty good. More than spotting but not as heavy as usual...It's not over until the witch comes full on....gl

What do you think?? 8/9 dpo?? There's definately something there, is there?? Oh god I wish I hadn't tested so early but just felt the urge!! :)

I would say thats a positive! i took the exact test and it looked like that...faint line....but sure enough i was prego! congrats...test again in 2 days!

Wow! I hope so! Thank you xxx

Chin up lovely :)

It's all looking very positive for you :happydance:

Thank you so much!! What r u doing for your bday? xxx

Not testing today, the witch got me!

Sorry ladies, FX'd for all of you!
xx

Thank you so much!! What r u doing for your bday? xxx

No plans really... tbh am feeling abit too rough to do much. I went to the shops earlier and I just felt so queasey I had to come back home.

Having a family get together tonight at my mothers, so that'll be nice...
Not too sure how I'm going to avoid having a birthday drink yet, but I can't face it with feeling this sick even if it wasn't the 2WW.

It's my 27th, so its abit of a blah year anyway... All I want this year is a :bfp:. This is the 5th month of trying now, but I'm probably expecting too much of my body. I only had my last depo jab in November, my periods had returned by March, I'm just thankful for that. To get pregnant so soon would be nothing short of a miracle I think...
I need to keep that perspective in mind really...
I'm hopeful... it ain't over until AF comes.
:thumbup:

Hey ladies, how are you all? Wow....17 bfps....amazing. :hugs: to all who had the :witch: show her face xx Im currently 10dpo, i had Af cramping yesterday but no :witch today just twingey type pains every so often on both left and right lower sides? Plus last night (tmi) a whitish fairly stretchy ball of cm?? (done a opk just encase and was negative) Plus a bfn on a ic hpt this morning! Am i out?? xx

After lurking in silence I'd like to join. I'm testing on the 30th because af is due on the 28th. I've convinced myself this is my month so i'm trying incredibly hard to keep positive. Any other 30th testers?

I'm testing 30th (if I can hold out that long). Af is due between the 26 to 29 but I get paid on the 30th. I have some bday money but I really don't want to wast it on a bfn. I'm not optimistic although I can't cool down inthe house. Temp is on 68 F and my face feels very flushed...been feeling like that for days...UGH...I just don't know what to make of it.

So i know its not friday yet, but i poas......im only 9 dpo so i didnt think i'd see anything, but im pretty sure i did, i saw a second pink line on a IC within 3 mins, i couldnt believe y eyes so i got my OH to look and he could see the pink too, but i dont know what to think it was really thick but not dark...I wish i could take a pic to see if anyone else could see it...I dont know if its faulty or what but i am gonna try again tomorrow morning!! :) im so excited but i dont want to get my hopes up yet....

How exciting.... Let us know how the next test goes. It is likely that it is faint because it is a very new pregnancy. Sounds hopeful to me...:happydance:

I'm 10dpo today too..AF is due no later than the 26th. At the earliest, I'll test the 27th. But I hate testing, just don't want to be disappointed with another :bfn:. Woke up today almost running to the bathroom to vomit. I HATE puking, so I managed to relax and my stomach contents went back down. Had a bit of vomit taste in my mouth though. Blech!

Really hoping that this is it, I don't have much time left. :cry:

Welcome BABYBUMPAT22!!!

Good Luck!! Wishing you plenty of :dust:

ARMYWIFE84 - - Wishing you lots of :dust: and hoping that you get that :bfp: this time!!!

Hi ladies!

I am excited for next week, the doc wants us to come in to check the length of the baby, looks as though I am either further than we thought oooor... multiples, either would be fine. The new EDD after yesterday's appt is 2/4/12!!

I'm 10dpo today too..AF is due no later than the 26th. At the earliest, I'll test the 27th. But I hate testing, just don't want to be disappointed with another :bfn:. Woke up today almost running to the bathroom to vomit. I HATE puking, so I managed to relax and my stomach contents went back down. Had a bit of vomit taste in my mouth though. Blech!

Really hoping that this is it, I don't have much time left. :cry:

Why is time running out?

hi girls

Im having some AF type cramps today some are pretty strong... not exactly like the cramps but my like twinges.. im 10/11dpo i think im due on the28th and usually dont get cramping untill the day of or before AF.

This is only the first month of trying.... i cant imagine this going on for any longer, you ladies out there that have been trying for such a long time are so strong.

Baby dust to all you deserving momma's xxxx

I am testing anywhere from June 27-30. I ma curently on cd30 so the 27th puts me on cd 33. This is also my first "cycle" after d&c so I am not sure what to expect so I am going to try my hardest to wait as long as I can with real high hopes of a bfp :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->