****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

well no symptoms for me that i know of as i'm ignoring anything i might feel since i don't think i have a chance this month. FF can't figure out when i O since i didn't temp everyday but this morning my temp was at coverline 97.1 took it right after and it was 97.5 weird. AF due the 28th so hoping it's good news but not holding on to it as i don't want to give my hopes up. Of course i already took 2 test both BFN and don't have anymore will wait until payday so i don't have anything to poas. If AF shows up I am going to but CB Digital so I will know when I O for sure and drag the donor if i have to LOL

My Goodness, 17 BFPs, there must be something in the water in this thread, congratulations everyone. Hope the rest of you get yours soon too. xxx

I am testing anywhere from June 27-30. I ma curently on cd30 so the 27th puts me on cd 33. This is also my first "cycle" after d&c so I am not sure what to expect so I am going to try my hardest to wait as long as I can with real high hopes of a bfp :nope:

KIKI04, here is some :dust: and hopes that the :bfp: is right around the corner.... 1st cycle or not, this could be it. i have read many posts from 1st cycle"ers" so there is always a possiblity....

So i know its not friday yet, but i poas......im only 9 dpo so i didnt think i'd see anything, but im pretty sure i did, i saw a second pink line on a IC within 3 mins, i couldnt believe y eyes so i got my OH to look and he could see the pink too, but i dont know what to think it was really thick but not dark...I wish i could take a pic to see if anyone else could see it...I dont know if its faulty or what but i am gonna try again tomorrow morning!! :) im so excited but i dont want to get my hopes up yet....

How exciting.... Let us know how the next test goes. It is likely that it is faint because it is a very new pregnancy. Sounds hopeful to me...:happydance:

No such luck, BFN this am must of been a faulty test, it was just weird because i had never seen it before and i have taken quite a few....dunno lol:shrug:

My Goodness, 17 BFPs, there must be something in the water in this thread, congratulations everyone. Hope the rest of you get yours soon too. xxx

If this thread is lucky then not sure I want to miss out!! First month of TTC for #1 and finding the 2ww unbearable - quite impatient - we have decided now is the right time for us so I want to be pregnant now!! 7-8 dpo - have the first response test on standby!!

So i know its not friday yet, but i poas......im only 9 dpo so i didnt think i'd see anything, but im pretty sure i did, i saw a second pink line on a IC within 3 mins, i couldnt believe y eyes so i got my OH to look and he could see the pink too, but i dont know what to think it was really thick but not dark...I wish i could take a pic to see if anyone else could see it...I dont know if its faulty or what but i am gonna try again tomorrow morning!! :) im so excited but i dont want to get my hopes up yet....

How exciting.... Let us know how the next test goes. It is likely that it is faint because it is a very new pregnancy. Sounds hopeful to me...:happydance:

No such luck, BFN this am must of been a faulty test, it was just weird because i had never seen it before and i have taken quite a few....dunno lol:shrug:

Ok, let's say this is faulty, you need to get a new test! I have a good feeling...:dust:

If this thread is lucky then not sure I want to miss out!! First month of TTC for #1 and finding the 2ww unbearable - quite impatient - we have decided now is the right time for us so I want to be pregnant now!! 7-8 dpo - have the first response test on standby!!

Welcome to the thread....

Good luck to you on this quest. June has been a lucky month. The TWW is the HARDEST part of the entire process... This is where you learn PATIENCE.... LOL, you will need it when that little sticky bean is formed and born...:flower:

Ok, let's say this is faulty, you need to get a new test! I have a good feeling...:dust:

OH has a good feeling too haha but i still have until thursday before AF is due so it could still be a tad early...i hope :wacko:

14dpo and bfn with fmu this morning. My temp is down a little this morning. Think AF is imminent. No show yet though.

CONGRATULATIONS Happy2011 - H&H 9 months to you!! Please share your symptoms if any for all of us syptom stalkers, I mean Symptom Spotters..lol.

P.S. your muppet Avatar makes me Happy!!

thanks a lot :)
haha, i love that muppet too. it is from avenue q.

i really wish i have more to contribute but the only symptom i had was like catching a cold so i had soar throat and running/blocked nose for 4 days and that was it. so i was convinced that i was having a cold and wanted to take some drug for that so thought maybe i should test before i take any drug because of the ttc. that was how i found out.

would say i tend to sweat more easily for the past few days then i was not pregnant and feel thirsty more often. no other symptoms until today and CB digital says pregnant 2-3 weeks. for your info i know precisely my o day was June 7th.

i will post the pic of the 3 days in a row IC test result when i get a chance so people can have it as info.

best wishes to you all!!!

Hi Medea, can you remove me from the 1st and put me to the 30th please (sorry to be a pain LOL).

Armywife's OH gets deployed in sept?? I think I remember reading from her signature...I think that was who you were asking about saying "not much time left".

:witch: flew in and stole my baby dreams this morning! OH seemed more than a little scared when i came storming in from the bathroom demanding that he buy me a drink tonight :devil: lol

Trying not to be too excited.....yesterday, 11dpo got my :bfp: tested again this morning, another :bfp:. With #1 I had to wait till 18dpo to get a positive! Also feel a bit crampy this morning and have been awake since 5:30am!! May try a digi test later. Trying to be positive but scared I think. I have a thin lining and had to take Duphaston, so worried it wont stick! Fingers crossed!

Booo! Im out this month. Started spotting yesterday evening and have been all day today. I thought it may have been implantation bleeding but it just seems a little too heavy for that. :growlmad: Stupid AF!! Congrats to all you BFP's this month. H&H 9 months to you!!!!

I think I'm also out this month, went to test this morning as it's 'my day' and spotted the first signs of AF.  So onto next month for me I think. It's been great sharing all your experiences on this thread.
Congratulations for all your BFP's and here's to a happy and healthy 9 months. Hope to see some of you other ladies who are in the July club.
If I get a BFP next month it will have the same-ish birthday as my daughter! That would be an expensive April 

Count me also out af got me 4 days early which explains my temp dip this am :'(

Hey there. I unfortunately had a chemical pregnancy this month. :(

I had gotten 4 very faint positives (frer/internet strip) and then on the day before my period was due I tested again to see a darker line and it was negative. Also my bbt dropped significantly two days before I was due for AF and continued down the following day. I had cramps for 11 dpo- 14 dpo when normally I don't get cramps until the hours before AF begins. AF started 14 DPO and has been extremely heavy and clotted. So you can change mine to AF from BFP. :( Next month I am waiting to test the day after my AF is due with a digital, its just to much to see that faint (but there) positive and watch it disappear. GL for all who is left, on to next cycle for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->