****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

I'm still waiting on af!! :shrug:
Still minimal brown spotting, temp down a bit this am but still much above the cover. Longest LP I've noted so far!!!

If my :bfp: isn't coming let af start already!!!
Ok, there's my rant! Feel better now! :thumbup:

Trying not to be too excited.....yesterday, 11dpo got my :bfp: tested again this morning, another :bfp:. With #1 I had to wait till 18dpo to get a positive! Also feel a bit crampy this morning and have been awake since 5:30am!! May try a digi test later. Trying to be positive but scared I think. I have a thin lining and had to take Duphaston, so worried it wont stick! Fingers crossed!

CONGRATS ON YOUR BFP!!! :) xxx

:hugs: to those who got AF...hopefully next month will be your month.....I guess im not complataly out until AF come she isnt due until thursday so i still have some time!!

:witch: flew in and stole my baby dreams this morning! OH seemed more than a little scared when i came storming in from the bathroom demanding that he buy me a drink tonight :devil: lol

That damn :witch: We are getting rid of her for next month. Enjoy that drink!!

Trying not to be too excited.....yesterday, 11dpo got my :bfp: tested again this morning, another :bfp:. With #1 I had to wait till 18dpo to get a positive! Also feel a bit crampy this morning and have been awake since 5:30am!! May try a digi test later. Trying to be positive but scared I think. I have a thin lining and had to take Duphaston, so worried it wont stick! Fingers crossed!

:hugs: YAY!!! You relax, let this sticky bean STICK, and WE will get excited!!!:happydance:

Sorry and :hugs: to the AF visitors this week!!!
:happydance: to the :bfp: this week!!

Ladies with the :witch:, I hope that to hear some TTC stories and definitely :bfp: as I am a Pisces and that would make your little bean a Pisces!!!

I work in a lab and have the blessing/curse to run my own beta when I can find a phleb to draw my blood....big mistake. I'm supposed to test on June 28th and while the witch hasn't shown up, there is no way I could be pregnant with a beta of 0.76 at 12 Dpo :( I feel so deflated, depressed, upset, furious, hopeless....

AF just showed up!!
Guess temps really can remain high and she can still show. Oh well... Kind of relieved I'm not playing the waiting game anymore. On to July!!!

To all you girls that had a visit from :witch: ...on to next month!! Hopeful for some BFPs

temp dropped lower this morning. still above coverline, but not by much. Still no af at 15 dpo. Not sure if this counts as late since I haven't had a normal postpartum cycle yet. At least I have a good LP this month. :) Last month got af 4th day after O. Which was depressing since we bd with perfect timing.

Sorry to everyone who got the witch this month and a big congrats to those with a BFP. I am not testing now until June 29th as according to FF I didn't ovulate until the 19th. But I am going to detour past dollar tree and pick up preg tests as knowing me I'll test before then and waste money:)
I have been cramping, stuffed up and my temp soared today, but I think I tend to read into things too much. If AF comes I'll be joining you ladies in the July club.
Chin up!!!

LADIES!!! Has anyone used the blue handled IC hpt sticks? Im 11dpo and had the urge so i dipped the IC in the pee....few minutes later a very faint but pink line appeared?!?! Could this be?!?!? xx

Today is 15 dpo first possible ovulation and no sign of AF yet but I also got the 2nd positive OPK 8 days ago so I don't know if AF is coming late or not...i'm trying to hold off til the 30th to test if AF hasn't come by then...i have had very slight cramping but no where close to what i usually feel right before AF comes. If my 2nd OPK was right then I dont expect AF to arrive til next weekend....If the first one over 2 weeks ago was right then i might have a shot b/c no AF yet!

AF got me I'm out, congrats to all you lovely ladies who got your BFP, will be testing again end of July now cycle 12 for us xxx

I'm out. AF came early hours of this morning, as due.
Congratulations to all the BFPs.
Fingers crossed for everyone whose still waiting.
:hugs: To everyone who AF got...
See some of you in the July thread.. :)

Going to cave an test tomorrow if my temps up, 8dpo. not expecting anything that early though but who knows aye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->