****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

sorry to the ladies that AF has got. I am due for AF today so not sure...good luck everyone else!

The evil one has been extremely busy this weekend...Talk about ruining a nice weekend. :nope: I hope you ladies enjoyed some delicious adult beverages..:hugs: and I'll hopefully see you all on a July thread.

Pretty Unable
Princess24
AnnmarieCrisp
Honeymomma
Bdubs003
Trying4num2
Momwannabe81
Jellybeann
Summer2011
Goldy
Kelyanne
Lollipopxxx

CJ1990 - I am so sorry that your bean didn't stick. I can only imagine your disappointment. I pray the next go round is your turn. :hugs:

We have a new lady - Kiki04 welcome. You have been added

Overcomer79 - I moved you to the 30th. No prob. thanxs for the response on Armywifes timeline. That stinks...hoping to O while the Hubby's around

Maybemommy - whoa! that is dangerous..thank God I can't check my own beta levels. I'd be insane already..more insane than usual that is. Don't give up. I know it's easy to want to but don't your time will come..hopefully sooner rather than later

Mummyto Corban - we anxiously await your next test result

I tested earlier with a FRER....BFP! Two lovely pink lines looking back at me xx

I tested earlier with a FRER....BFP! Two lovely pink lines looking back at me xx

Congrats!!

I have no hope left for this month...Tested with a FRER this am BFN...AF not due until thurs but i feel like im out!!:nope:

:hugs: to all who have got AF.......

can i please be added.not sure what DPO but AF due anywere from 30th june-4th july

starting testing a couple days ago just BFN's so far....got this awful sick feeling though........all the time..morning afternoon and night............like somethings stuck in my throat...........

:wacko:

i tested 10dpo...bfn! 11dpo extremley faint and today 12dpo clear!! You still got plenty of hope xx goodluck

:hugs: to all the ladies who got AF, and congratulations to those who got their BFPs.

I'm new to the site, but - hopefully - still in for June. Tested at 12DPO with 25miu and got BFN. AF due tomorrow - 14PDO - and will test if she doesn't show.

Good luck to those still hanging in for June BFPs xxx

ok i "might" test today. :dohh: when i get home, i'll just hold my pee all day :haha: i will keep u updated

I tested yesterday afternoon and it was a :bfn: :( But my AF is due tomorrow or the next day. I'm going to hold out until Tuesday morning and test is AF hasn't come...

I tested yesterday afternoon and it was a :bfn: :( But my AF is due tomorrow or the next day. I'm going to hold out until Tuesday morning and test is AF hasn't come...

I'm in exactly the same boat! Got the BFN yesterday, but so far don't seem to have the same pre-AF feelings as usual, so am hoping AF stays away and will also test Tue AM.

Good luck for :bfp::dust:

I'm 10dpo today too..AF is due no later than the 26th. At the earliest, I'll test the 27th. But I hate testing, just don't want to be disappointed with another :bfn:. Woke up today almost running to the bathroom to vomit. I HATE puking, so I managed to relax and my stomach contents went back down. Had a bit of vomit taste in my mouth though. Blech!

Really hoping that this is it, I don't have much time left. :cry:

Why is time running out?

Husband deploys to Afghanistan this Sept. I got 3 more cycles to make this happen.

Sorry and :hugs: to the AF visitors this week!!!
:happydance: to the :bfp: this week!!

Ladies with the :witch:, I hope that to hear some TTC stories and definitely :bfp: as I am a Pisces and that would make your little bean a Pisces!!!

Congrats on your bean!

Medea thanks for moving me but unfortunately, I won't get to test as the witch showed up right on time....on my way to July for me :(

I am currently on cd 32. If AF doesnt show soon I will test.. first cycle since mmc so I dont know whats gonna happen when... but we dtd quite consistent all month :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->